Cabrio Bus Safari tour at the Taurus Mountains from Side
About this activity
From 01.11.2021 Wednesday Friday
Total Tour Duration (with transfers): 8 Hours
- Booking confirmation: Instant confirmation
- Printed or mobile voucher: Accepted
- Wheelchair accessible: Available
- Easy Online Booking: Fast, Easy & SSL Secure Booking
- Vegetarian & Vegan meal: Available
- Cancellation policy: Flexible
- Shopping: No Shopping tour
- Skip the ticket line: Yes
Tour Guiding: English , Turkish , German , Russian
Tour ID: 61
Departure Location: Side
Select participants and the tour date
Prices may differ seasonally. To see prices enter participants and date.
- Stunning Antique city Seleukeia
- Old bridge - Aquaducts
- Break for traditional cheese pancake
- Visit the the biggest mosque of the region
- Manavgat waterfalls (Entrance extra)
- Catamaran boat tour at the lake
- Green Canyon panorama
- Country and the people - Yesterday and Today
MIX Cabrio Tour and 1 hour boat trip at Green Lake from Side
A wonderful full day tour in the countryside and natural surroundings of Side
We welcome you to explore about the country, the people and their life on a fun loaded day!
With Side Cabrio Bus Safari Tour, you will see wonderful pure and historic values round Side such as Manavgat Waterfall, Green Lake and Seleukeia Ancient City. You will eat a tasty lunch at a restaurant by the Green Lake with a wonderful lake view and after that you'll cool off in the cool waters of the lake.
Seleukia Ancient City
This is a different activity in Side. The bus which you made use of to travel in the cities or between the cities is used of as a safari tour vehicle on a day-to-day excursion throught the Taurus Mountains near Side. Join us and Broaden your holiday experience of Turkey!
Discover regional villages by the Taurus hills, and the ancient community of Seleukia, on a full-day Cabrio bus tour. Pick up lunch at the Green Lake or Hidden paradise and enjoy panorama at Green Canyon, as well as catch the fresh wind at Manavgat Waterfalls.
The excursion to this historic sites with the rich Taurus hills begins with pick up's from hotels in Side region. And then by our Cabrio bus we will drive through the Taurus hills and its villages that offers fantastic sightseeings along the pine forests. As soon as reach to ancient city Seleukia we will take pleasure in wonderful sights.
We will see the Manavgat river descending via the mountains and creating the beautiful Manavgat waterfalls. During your visit to Manavgat waterfall, enjoy the fresh and pure air. You will feel very relaxed.
Your wonderful day by sightseeing through the Taurus mountains, and amazing Green Canyon, as well as the delicious lunch at the Green Lake or at the Hidden paradise will always be one of your best memorables.
Water fights might be organized between busses, so please maintain your cellphones or camera safeguarded from water battles.
Tour program for Cabrio bus safari tour in Side (Mix Cabrio Tour – 1 Hour Boat Trip)
Pick up from all the hotels in Side and around Side is included in the price.
- Pick up from hotels in Side 08:30 - 09:15
- Visiting the biggest mosque of the region
- Transfer to Manavgat waterfall by crossing the town of Manavgat
- Visiting the World Famous Manavgat waterfall (entrance extra)
- Transfer to Green Canyon and having a panorama break
- Transfer to Green Lake along mountain and village roads
- Free time for water sports and swimming at the lake
- Lunch in the restaurant by Green lake
- End of the activity and Return to the hotels at 17:00 / 17:30
- Professional tour guide (English, German and Russian speaking)
- Visit to the Big Kulliye Mosque, the Antique City Seleucia, Green Canyon and Orange Garden
- Lunch at Green Lake
- Boat Tour at Green Lake
- Travel by Cabrio Bus
- Entrance ticket to Manavgat Waterfall (optional)
- Turkish tortillas Gözleme while visiting the village
- All drinks during the tour
- Any personal expenses (photographs, souvenirs, etc.)
Know before you go
Pick Up Place
Pick up Point
01.11.2021 - 31.03.2022 Wednesday Friday
MIX Cabrio Tour With Boat trip at Green Lake
Attention! There will be a number of water battles on the tour between the tour busses. You might get wet!
What to bring:
Swimsuit & towel
Sun protection lotion
Extra T-Shirt and Short