Alanya Sapadere canyon and Taurus legends
Price from: € 20
$ 24 / € 20 / ₺ 213
About this activity
Tour Duration: 8 Hours
- Booking confirmation: Instant confirmation
- Printed or mobile voucher: Accepted
- Cancellation policy: FREE Cancellation
- Easy Online Booking: Fast, Easy & SSL Secure Booking
- Vegetarian & Vegan meal: Available
- Shopping: No Shopping tour
- Skip the ticket line: Yes
Tour Guiding: English , Turkish , German , Russian , Polish
Tour ID: 394
Departure Location: Alanya
Select participants and the tour date:
Prices may differ seasonally. To see prices enter participants and date.
- Alanya canyon and waterfalls
- Alanya Sapadere canyon
- Spectacular natural beauties
- A great day tour and an unforgettable day
Legends of Alanya Sapadere canyon and Taurus Mountains
Alanya offers a very enjoyable holiday to its holidaymakers with its wonderful sea, romantic beaches, generous sun and fast flowing exciting nights. Besides all these, Alanya has beauties that cannot be seen from the coast and beaches, and exploring them will make your Alanya holiday even more enjoyable.
Alanya's Sapadere canyon does not have a long history of visitors. Discovered in recent years, this natural wonder place now welcomes many visitors on a daily basis.
Located in the Sapadere village of Alanya, 300 meters from the attractive Sapadere Canyon entrance, there is a wonderful waterfall worth seeing, and there is a natural pool suitable for swimming where this waterfall spills. The walking path platform, planned for the guests coming to the canyon to walk easily, was created using wood and steel construction materials, and the platform, which was built in a way that would not harm the environment in any way, can be removed when necessary.
Sapadere canyon in Alanya is a natural wonder, you must see it!
There are natural and interesting beauties that you should experience in the back of Alanya.
Alanya Sapadere canyon rests your soul, refreshes your mind and gives you a natural power. Sapadere Canyon road has as impressive and beautiful scenery as the canyon. On your way to Sapadere Canyon, you feel like you are traveling to the heart of the Taurus Mountains. This makes the trip to the canyon not boring.
Alanya Sapadere canyon awaits its visitors as a magnificent canyon with its clear and ice-cold water. You will like the Sapadere canyon of Alanya as a very well developed, well-kept, clean and really interesting place. It is the perfect place to escape from the sweltering summer heat of Alanya. For the brave, swimming in one of the ice-cold natural pools is highly recommended.
Alanya Sapadere canyon is not far from the city center, but it takes almost an hour to get there from the city. on the way to tour You better wear your swimsuit because there are many natural swimming pools along the valley and canyon gorge and you won't want to miss a swim here. The water of Alanya Sapadere canyon is really cold and it is difficult to stay in the water for more than a few minutes. Don't forget to bring a towel with you. The pathway to the highest small lake is about one kilometer. Enjoy the Sapadere canyon tour by walking on a safe wooden path suspended on the canyon walls. Prepare to spend up to two hours in the canyon on this amazing day tour. If you want to swim, the best time to visit Alanya Sapadere canyon is summer. The narrow and steep path is not suitable for the disabled.
Sapadere canyon tour from Alanya hotels
- Pick-up from hotels with yellow safari vehicles, and transfer to the meeting point
- Giving information about the tour at the tour assembly point
- Moving towards Sapadere canyon with yellow safari vehicles
- Arrival to Sapadere canyon, and approximately 2 hours of free time in the canyon
- After Sapadere canyon we will go to Cücedere cave and visit the cave (entry fee included)
- We will reach the dwarfs cave at the end of a 200-meter walk through the trees.
- Photo break on the observation terrace at the entrance of the cave
- We will take a pancake break after the cave visit.
- After the break, we arrive at Alanya Dim dam on the new road by watching the unique nature views around Dimçayı, having surprise entertainments, and water wars between safari vehicles.
- After a short photo break at Dim dam, we follow the old dam road and take a break for lunch and swimming in Dimçay.
- After our lunch and swimming break, we take our last break at a point overlooking the unique view of Alanya, passing through 6 km of dusty forest roads.
- And the end of the tour...
- Hoping to meet again, we will be on our way to our hotels at the end of a day full of good memories.
- Pickup and transfer from hotels by yellow safari vehicles
- Lunch (fish or chicken kebab)
- Canyon entrance fee
- Cave entrance fee
- Personal expenses
Know before you go
Pick Up Place
Pick up Point
Sapadere canyon and nature tour with yellow safari vehicles from Alanya
Some parts of Sapdere canyon may not be suitable for the disabled.
Bring a towel, sunscreen and spare clothes with you. You can also bring a hat, but your hat may fly in the safari vehicle.
We recommend that you wear your swimsuit while on the tour. Attention! Sapdere canyon water is quite cold.
It is mandatory to follow the tour rules.