Boat Trip with Manavgat Waterfalls and Bazaar Visit
Price from € 16 ( $ 17 / € 16 / ₺ 335 / £ 14)
Select Tour Date & Participants
Prices may vary periodically
About this activity
Departure Location: Side
Event days: Monday Thursday
Tour duration (approximately): 9 Hours
Tour guiding & Greeter: English , Turkish , German , Russian
Booking confirmation: Instant confirmation
Printed or mobile voucher: Both is accepted.
Wheelchair accessible: Available
Easy Online Booking: Fast, Easy & SSL Secure Booking
Vegetarian & Vegan meal: Available
Cancellation policy: Flexible
Tour ID: 15
- Get a unique and memorable shopping experience at Manavgat Bazaar!
- Explore the bustling local markets, enjoy delicious food, and find beautiful souvenirs to bring home!
- Discover the unique delights of Manavgat Bazaar and experience true Turkish culture. From antiques to fresh produce, you won't want to miss out!
- Come explore the mesmerizing Manavgat Bazaar! Enjoy the vibrant culture, indulge in colorful spices and fragrances, while hunting for special and authentic items.
Manavgat bazaar, boat tour on Manavgat river and Manavgat waterfall
Explore the colorful stalls of the Manavgat bazaar, enjoy the Manavgat boat tour and admire the Manavgat waterfall!
Explore the bustling markets of Manavgat, Turkey for a unique and unforgettable shopping experience. Browse the colorful shops for souvenirs, savor traditional food from local vendors, and find unique handmade items to take home as a reminder of your journey. Discover the unique and vibrant local markets of Manavgat. Enjoy the sounds and sights of the lively bazaar, where vendors offer everything from clothes and jewelry to fruits, vegetables, and spices. Browse the shops for souvenirs and gifts, or taste authentic Turkish treats freshly prepared by local vendors. Don't forget to grab a few handmade items as keepsakes of your journey!
Boat trip at Manavgat river, free time in Manavgat bazaar and visiting the Manavgat waterfalls. Pick and drop off from all the hotels in Side and around Side, and Lunch on the boat are included in the price
Join this tour to take a pleasant boat tour on the Manavgat river, see the river turtles, have a wonderful lunch on the boat, visit the Manavgat big bazaar and see the Manavgat waterfall!
What is included in this tour: The biggest public market of Side and Manavgat, Manavgat river cruise, Manavgat waterfall, Lunch on the boat. You can enjoy the Manavgat river tour, swim where the river meets the sea, or swim in the icy Manavgat river. Right here we will have lunch on the boat.
Keep your camera ready for river turtles sunbathing on tree branches along the river!
Enjoy the pleasure of a boat tour on the Manavgat river on this wonderful day, swim in the sea or the river, visit the Manavgat waterfall, and enjoy the Manavgat open public bazaar where various products are sold, and experience shopping for very interesting products from a to z!
- Pick-up and drop-off from / to hotels
- Boat cruise at Manavgat river
- Lunch on the boat
- Soft drinks, beer and wine
- Ice-cream, Cocktails and personal expenses
- Photos and Videos
- Entrance fee to Manavgat waterfalls (transfer and entrance ticket 3€ per person)
- Pickup and drop-off from Kizilagac and Kizilot hotels (extra)
Pick Up Place
Pick up Point
Details to know
Boat trip on the Manavgat river, Manavgat bazaar and Manavgat waterfall tour
The boat departure place is the Manavgat river. If you want to visit the Manavgat waterfall, inform the tour guide.
This tour is very suitable for families with children and disabled guests.
Drinks are not accepted on the boat from outside. The prices for drinks on the boat are very reasonable.
Jumping into the water from the upper floors of the boat can be dangerous.
This is a group tour and it is mandatory to follow the boat tour rules. The most important rule is not to behave in a way that disturbs other guests on the boat.
Tour program for Manavgat river boat trip, Manavgat bazaar and Manavgat Waterfall
- Pick up from Hotels 08:15 / 09:10
- Transfer to the pier at Manavgat river
- Boarding the boat
- River cruise to the river mouth of the sea
- Swimming breaks
- Lunch on the boat
- Returning to Manavgat town
- Transfer to the Manavgat waterfalls (extra)
- Free time at Manavgat waterfalls about 1 hour
- Back to the Manavgat town
- Free time at the bazaar of Manavgat
- Transfer to the hotels 17:00
Period & Price
01 January 2023 / 31 December 2023 - Price
|Location||Adult 12 >||Child 04 > 11||Child 00 > 03|
|Side||€ 16.0||€ 10.0||€ 0|
|Add-ons / Extras||Price|
|Kizilagac and Kizilot||€ 10.0|