Excursion from Antalya to Perge Aspendos Side
Price from € 55 ( $ 59 / € 55 / ₺ 1,152 / £ 49)
Select Tour Date & Participants
Prices may vary periodically
About this activity
Departure Location: Antalya
Event days: Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
Tour duration (approximately): 9 Hours
Tour guiding & Greeter: English
Booking confirmation: Instant confirmation
Printed or mobile voucher: Both is accepted.
Wheelchair accessible: Available
Easy Online Booking: Fast, Easy & SSL Secure Booking
Vegetarian & Vegan meal: Available
Cancellation policy: Flexible
Skip the ticket line: Available
Tour ID: 52
- Visit Perge, the most beautiful ancient city of the Roman period, the capital of Pamphylia civilization!
- See and admire the 1800-year-old Aspendos ancient theater from the Roman period!
- Try the magnificent acoustics of the ancient theater of Aspendos, the most important building of the ancient city of Aspendos!
- Discover the unique aqueducts of the ancient city of Aspendos!
- Walk the streets of the ancient city of Side, where the first settlements were built in the 7th century BC!
- Admire the port city of Side, famous for the slave trade of Pamphylia in ancient times!
- See the magnificent ancient temple of Apollon in the west of the ancient Side peninsula!
Perge, Aspendos and Side tour from Antalya
(There may be a visit to the Manavgat waterfall instead of the Kursunlu Waterfall)
Perge, Aspendos and Side: A Journey Through Time!
Join us on this tour of Turkey's most iconic ancient cities: Perge, Aspendos and Side! Spend an entire day unraveling the history of these three historic settlement sites, each with its own unique story to tell. Take a journey back in time as we explore these captivating sites and learn their centuries-old secrets.
See some of the most iconic cities in Antalya during a full day guided tour to Perge, Aspendos and Side. On this memorable journey you will visit three extraordinary ancient cities that boast world-renowned heritage sites - dating back hundreds of years. It’s a unique opportunity to explore Antalya’s rich cultural past!
This excursion is a fascinating journey back in time, a chance to explore the famous ancient sites of Perge, Aspendos and Side - three of the most significant archaeological sites in the world. Experience history firsthand as you visit these extraordinary ruins, learning all about their stories and marveling at their breathtaking architecture.
A great choice for those eager to explore Antalya's history, a day tour of Perge Aspendos and Side offers an escape from crowded sightseeing spots. A chance to relax with a tasty lunch at a local restaurant also awaits before the journey continues onto the ancient city of Side. Here, breathtaking views of the Mediterranean Sea provide the perfect photo opportunity!
Located within the Aksu district of Antalya city, the ancient city of Perge has a long history tracing back to the Hittites. Aspendos, an important city in Anatolia during Roman times, is renowned for its exquisite architecture and stunning marble sculptures. These excavated artefacts have made Antalya’s Museum a must-visit destination for anyone looking to explore the ancient ruins of this remarkable side of Turkey.
Perge, Aspendos and Side are three examples of the many ancient cities that have been well-preserved throughout Anatolia. Aspendos is renowned for its excellent conservation of its Roman period theatre, which is one of the best in the Mediterranean region.
Perge and Aspendos, two of the major cities in ancient Pamphylia, each featured a unique theater. The theater of Perge dates back to the 5th century BC and is known for its impressive portico that is said to have been damaged by an earthquake in 51 AD. Meanwhile, the Theater of Aspendos was constructed during the time of Emperor Marcus Aurelius (161–180 AD) using architectural features and construction techniques seldom seen today. It still stands today as a remarkable example of Roman-era theaters.
We will have Lunch in Aspendos.
After lunch we will drive to Side.
Side, the richest and most important port city of Pamphylia in ancient times, was founded on a 350-400 m wide peninsula, 80 km east of Antalya and 7 km southwest of Manavgat.
Perge and Aspendos are both important ancient cities located in Pamphylia. Side dates back to the 7th century and was a part of the Lydian Kingdom until 546 when it came under the rule of the Persians. During this period, Side was able to retain some level of autonomy and even minted their own coins. In 334BC, during Alexander the Great’s Anatolian conquests, Side opened its doors without resistance and became one of his most important coin-producing centers.
Three of the most famous ancient sites in Turkey are Perge, Aspendos, and Side. The Temple of Apollo at Side is renowned for its architectural beauty and served as an important symbol of Roman peace. Named after the Greek god of light, beauty and art, it was dedicated to Apollo and remains a popular attraction today.
- Picking up from hotels - drop off of hotels with air-conditioned - non smoking tour bus
- Tour Guiding
- Entrance fee to ancient Perge city
- Entrance fee to Aspendos ancient theatre
- Entrance fee to Kursunlu Waterfall (or Manavgat waterfall)
- Lunch in Aspendos
- Drinks & Personal expenses
- Entrance fee to Side Museum
- Entrance fee to ancient theatre of Side and Agora
Pick Up Place
Pick up Point
Details to know
A Wonderful full day guided tour from Antalya to Perge, Aspendos and Side, with pick up from all the hotels in and around Antalya city, and lunch included.
Manavgat waterfall is visited instead of Kursunlu waterfall.
Tour program for a memorable full day guided tour from Antalya to Perge, Aspendos and Side, with pick up from all the hotels in and around Antalya city, and lunch included
- Pick up from Hotels in Antalya 08:00 with air-conditioned tour bus
- Transfer to Perge ancient city and visiting of the ancient site
- Transfer Aspendos ancient theater and visiting the ancient theater
- Lunch in Aspendos (vegetarian food is available on request)
- Arriving in Ancient Side town and visiting the Apollon temple
- Free time in ancient Side peninsula and ancient harbour
- Transfer to Kursunlu Waterfalls (or to Manavgat waterfalls) Manavgat waterfall is visited instead of Kursunlu waterfall.
- End of the tour and Return to the hotels in Antalya (about 18:00)
Period & Price
01 January 2023 / 31 December 2023 - Price
|Location||Adult 12 >||Child 04 > 07||Child 08 > 11||Child 00 > 03|
|Antalya||€ 55.0||€ 30.0||€ 45.0||€ 0|