Daily trip to Istanbul from Antalya
Make a request for the reservation
About this activity
Event days: Sunday Wednesday Thursday Saturday
Tour duration (Approx - including transfers): 1 Day
Guiding & Support: English , German , Polish , Russian
Booking confirmation: Instant confirmation
Printed or mobile voucher: Both is accepted.
Easy Online Booking: Fast, Easy & SSL Secure Booking
Vegetarian & Vegan meal: Available
Cancellation policy: Flexible
Skip the ticket line: Available
Wheelchair accessible: Not Available
Tour ID: 45
- See the wonders of Istanbul—from its historic mosques to its vibrant bazaars—on our daily guided trip from Antalya. Get up close and personal with the gorgeous Bosphorus as we show you around!
- Have a hassle-free journey to the majestic city of Istanbul with an easy guided tour from Antalya — Come along and take in the sights this iconic destination has to offer.
- Make your vacation to Istanbul, Turkey even easier with a convenient guided day trip from Antalya! Get ready for an adventure full of delightful surprises as you explore the culture and history of this magnificent city.
- Take a special 1-day tour of Istanbul, departing from Antalya! Immerse yourself in breathtaking sites such as the Topkapi Palace and Hagia Sophia. Book now!
Daily Guided trip to Istanbul from Antalya with Domestic flights and transfers included
With English and German tour guide: Wednesday, Saturday
Take a daily guided trip from Antalya to Istanbul and explore two of its most iconic sites: the imposing Topkapi Palace, former residence of the Ottoman sultans, and the majestic Hagia Sophia, one of the greatest marvels of Byzantine architecture.
Discover the city of Istanbul, located at the crossroads of two continents. This vibrant metropolis is steeped in history and home to a number of stunning monuments and attractions. On a day trip from Antalya to Istanbul, you'll be able to explore the culture and customs of the city as well as soak in its beauty. You will also have free time to enjoy some shopping for unique Turkish spices! Don't miss this chance to create lasting memories in one of the world's great cities.
Our tour of Istanbul will commence from the Sultanahmed district, a treasure trove of historical monuments. In this deeply entrenched city, we would pick you up from your hotel and proceed to Antalya Airport for domestic flights. Major attractions here include Topkapı Palace, Hagia Sophia, and the Blue Mosque - all have invaluable parts in Istanbul’s past.
Istanbul is a vibrant, historical city situated between Asia and Europe across the Bosphorus Strait. For centuries it has been a melting pot of different cultures, having been ruled by many empires in its time. Visit the iconic places such as the Hippodrome, which was once used for chariot races in Roman times, or marvel at ancient obelisks still standing proudly in Sultanahmet. Of course, no visit to Istanbul would be complete without seeing the breathtaking Hagia Sophia, with its 6th-century dome and exquisite Christian mosaics.
Istanbul is a city that carries a deep and rich history of more than 2000 years. The former names of Constantinople and Byzantium are synonymous with the grandeur of this unique city. Throughout time, it has been an imperial capital, ruled by 120 emperors who have left their mark on the symbolically magical landscape of Istanbul. It has been home to three great civilizations, leaving behind numerous sites and monuments that are ready for exploration.
- Pick up and bus transfers
- Entrance fee to Topkapi royal palace
- Tour guiding
- Domestic flight tickets from/to Antalya
- Entrance fee to Harem in Topkapi palace
- Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner
- Drinks and personal expences
- Bosphorus cruise
Pick Up Place
Pick up Point
Details to know
Daily trip to Istanbul from Antalya region
Dinner + Bosphorus cruise:49€
Bosphorus cruise only: 35€
(prices are per person)
Children 00-01,99 old = 20€
Chilren from 2 years old are payable
Depending upon local conditions the order of the program can be changed. As this Day Trip includes round-trip air transportation, the pick-up time from hotels may be earlier or later than stated on the web page, depending on airline flight schedule availability.
Passport or identity card is required. The tour program is not suitable for guests with wheelchairs and walking difficulties.
The tour plan could be modified a little by the guide for seasonal or other reasons. Brows through to some museums or ancient ruins may not be not possible due to renovation job.
Entrance to Ayasofya: free
Entrance to Harem of Topkapi: 7€ per person
Bosphorus cruise + Lunch: 49€ per person
The prices of extra museum entrances may have changed (increased). The information written here for the extras is not binding on our agency. Participants have to pay the current museum entrance prices.
Tour program for Daily trip to Istanbul from Antalya airport
Pick up and departure places: All the hotels in Side, All the Hotels in Alanya, All the hotels in Belek, All the hotels in Antaya and all the hotels in Kemer. We do pick up from all the hotels in Antalya region.
- Pick up from hotels and transfer to Antalya airport domestic terminal
- Domestic flight to Istanbul (included)
- Bus transfer in istanbul to Sultanahmet area
- Blue Mosque (if under restoration then Suleymaniye mosque)
- Coliseum Square
- Free time at Sultanahmet square
- Lunch in Sultanahmed area by your own
- Topkapi Royal residence
- Free time at Egyptian bazaar
- Bosphorus Cruise ship (optional)
- Dinner at Kumkapi (optional)
- Flight back to Antalya (included)
- Bus transfer to the Hotels
- Our tour starts at 08:00 and ends approximately at 22:00