Kemer Rafting in Koprulu Canyon
Price from € 20 ( $ 21 / € 20 / ₺ 443 / £ 17)
Select Tour Date & Participants
Prices may vary periodically
About this activity
Departure Location: Kemer
Event days: Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
Tour duration (approximately): 8 Hours
Tour guiding & Greeter: English , Turkish , German , Russian , Polish
Booking confirmation: Instant confirmation
Printed or mobile voucher: Both is accepted.
Easy Online Booking: Fast, Easy & SSL Secure Booking
Vegetarian & Vegan meal: Available
Cancellation policy: Flexible
Experience: No experience required
Skip the ticket line: Available
Tour ID: 168
- Get ready for heart-pumping excitement and unparalleled beauty - rafting in Kemer gives you the perfect escape from your daily grind!
- Grab your life jacket and experience Antalya's best river rafting location with us!
- If you're looking for the perfect rafting experience, come to us! Explore the thrill and excitement of white water rafting and enjoy the diversity of local landscapes!
- Make your stay in Kemer unforgettable by exploring its best rafting spots! From challenging rapids to more moderate rivers, find out what makes this popular destination so special!
Experience the Thrilling White Water Rafting in Turkey, with pick up and transfer from all the hotels in Kemer
White water Rafting Kemer Turkey
An exciting adventure awaits you with Köprülü canyon Rafting from Kemer, Turkey! Join our experienced crew and be picked up and dropped off at all hotels located in the Kemer region. Experience the rush of adrenaline while rafting on the rapids of the canyon, and savor a delicious lunch included in your experience!
If you're looking for an adventure while on holiday in Antalya, why not try rafting from Kemer in Turkey? For over twenty years, Vigo Tours has been organising rafting tours in the Köprülü canyon national park of Antalya. Join them and experience the thrill of tackling exciting rapids downriver!
For a great rafting experience, we pick up from all hotels in the Antalya region at different times and go to Köprülü Canyon with air-conditioned vehicles. When we arrive at the meeting place in Köprülü Canyon National Park, our rafting team gives you the basic information and necessary equipment about our exciting and enjoyable river rafting tour.
We invite you to enjoy a tremendous river rafting pleasure in the Köprüçay river in the Köprülü canyon national park in Antalya, with the privileged service difference of Vigo Tours!
Where and how Kemer Rafting tour is run by?
Rafting activity on the Köprüçay river in Antalya Köprülü canyon national park starts from the historical Oluk bridge point in Beşkonak. This place is about 1 hour away from Antalya. People from all over the Antalya region come here for rafting. In the summer months, nearly a thousand people come here to enjoy the tremendous pleasure of rafting on 12-person rafts. Rafting in Antalya Köprülü Canyon is an exciting activity full of fun, adventure and excitement.
From Kemer hotels: River Rafting at the Köprüçay river near Antalya
Köprüçay River, which passes through the natural wonder Koprulu Kanyon Milli Parki which is approximately 75 km away from Antalya, has become an incredibly enjoyable river rafting center. Rafting tours, which started in 1992 for the first time, have become much more popular each year since that year. This magnificent wonderland national park welcomes nearly 1000 rafting enthusiasts every day during the summer season. There are so many guests attending our rafting tour, which gives incredible enthusiasm and joy.
Experience a great adventure and fun with rafting in Kemer
No experience is required to participate in river rafting. The rafting difficulty of the Köprüçay River is in the category of easy trails. This means that children can also participate in river rafting. When you look at the rafting pictures on our site, you will be able to see small children on the rafts.
There is a rafting guide for rafting for 12 people rafts. This guide works for you to enjoy river rafting. Life jackets are provided free of charge. You can rent or buy special rafting shoes. You can also participate with your own shoes. Thick rafting suits can also be hired extra.
A wonderful and unique nature, a magnificent river flowing from the Taurus Mountains and Rafting... Join the enthusiastic and fun-filled Rafting experience in Antalya with Vigo Tours!
After some tour details and a brief information meeting, our guests are divided into groups for each raft, and our fun-filled Rafting tour starts at around 11 o'clock under the ancient bridge. This wonderful tour lasts approximately 3 hours with various exciting animations and entertainments. Lunch is served in our own restaurant located by the river. Drinks are extra.
You can also take a canyoning tour before rafting. This tour takes about half an hour. The canyon tour is extra. You can also do the activity called zipline and glide from the top of a rope over the river. These services are extra.
At the end of the fun-filled tour, you can see the photos and videos taken during the tour and purchase them if you wish.
- Pick up from hotels - drop off at hotels
- River Rafting with a guide
- Lunch by the river
- Drinks and personal spendings
- Zipline and other extra activities
- Cola / Fanta: 2€
- Water : 1€
- Beer 50cl :4€
- Special rafting shoes: 6€
- Warm jacket (Neoprene): 4€ (rental)
- Phone protective case: 7€
- Photo & Video :25€ (with usb flash memory)
Pick Up Place
Pick up Point
Details to know
Antalya rafting experience at Köprülü canyon - from Kemer region (All the hotels in Kemer). Antalya Köprülü canyon Rafting tour including pick-up and drop off from all Kemer hotels and lunch.
If your hair is long, you should tie it tightly. We recommend that you remove your gold and similar jewelry. In winter, a warm jacket can be rented (3 euros per person). Textile rafting shoes can be purchased (1 pair for 7 euros).
What should be brought?
Spare clothes, towels, sun protection cream and some cash for photos or videos and drinks as well.
It is not possible to use your mobile phone or camera during rafting.
Children under the age of 17 may participate under the supervision of their parents. Small children are placed in the middle of the raft. However, the rafting guide is very experienced in safety.
The transfer vehicle is safe: Before rafting you can leave your valuables in the transfer vehicle. The transfer vehicle is locked with everyone at the same time before rafting and after the tour it is opened with everyone at the same time.
Adventure and fun-filled rafting tour from Kemer with pick up service included from all the hotels in Kemer
Kemer Rafting tour program
- Pick up from hotels in Kemer, and all hotels in Kemer region (07:00 - 07:30)
- Transfer to Köprülü Canyon national park pf Antalya from Kemer (120 - 132 km from Kemer region)
- Arrival to beautiful Köprüçay river in Köprülü canyon for Kemer rafting experience full day tour
- To all the guests for Kemer rafting tour: Providing all the tour informations & rules, preparing tour equipments, and transferring to the starting point for Kemer rafting experience (a few km away)
- At Kemer rafting tour the guests are divided by country or language, and are taken to the rafts with a capacity of 8-10 people each.
- The fun and adventure filled, full day Kemer rafting activity begins, with an experienced rafting guide on each raft
- During Kemer rafting: Entertainment and activity breaks, and rafting tour animations on the river, water fights between the rafts
- Lunch break for Kemer Rafting at a nice riverside restaurant (delicious chicken kebap, rice, potato salad, spaghetti, salad and seasonal fruit)
- After lunch, the Kemer Rafting fun filled and enthusiastic tour will continue until the finish point.
- End of the Kemer Rafting activity day (about 14:30 / 15:00)
- Kemer rafting tour ends, and Showering and changing clothes, and boarding the transfer vehicles of Kemer Rafting (same vehicle)
- On the way back to Kemer region, We will do a break for seeing tour photos, and seeing the tour video of Kemer rafting activity, and perhaps you buy few photos, and you perhaps buy maybe tour video of Kemer rafting tour too
- Departure to Kemer region and leaving the guests to their hotels in Kemer region (18:00)
Period & Price
01 March 2023 / 31 October 2023 - Price
|Location||Adult 13 >||Child 07 > 12||Child 04 > 06|
|Kemer||€ 20.0||€ 10.0||€ 5.0|
|Add-ons / Extras||Price|
|Rafting ++||€ 15.0|
Have a question?
Отличный опыт. Также был гид на русском языке.
A Good Experience
Overall this was a perfect day out. The river water is freezing, but as long as you go with a decent company it is a safe experience. Vigo Tours and crew did really the good of it. Drinks and extra food on event is a rip off, but as long as you go for a reasonable price ( we paid 25€ each person) it's still a good value for money day out for such an exciting event. We recommend.
Perfect choice for 1 day activity
We found Vigo Tours at google and come accross the white water rafting tour page. The price was incredibly cheap comparing of our hotel, and we thought this must be a rip off. We paid €25 per person online at the web site. We quickly received out voucher following the online booking. The web page is really professinal. We were picked up from our hotel gate on time. An air conditioned modern bus took us on 2 short trips to pick up other participants from other hotels. Then we stopped on the way for a break to buy some coffee, tea and drinks. The trip took about 90 minutes and we were then at the location where we were shown an information video and offered to buy a slipper that suits the event (€9) and it's really worth it unless if you have an old sports shoes. We then took the same bus all the way up to the top of the mountain where the event gets start. We left belongings in the bus and the bus locked in front of everybody. We were then asked to walk slowly into the cold river water which was uncomfortable but somehow as entertaining as everyone was laughing when we were slowly going into the cold river water willingly:) Last were distributed into groups by rafts and we started the trip. As we were all amature rafters we spent the next exciting 3-4 hours splashing other rafters with water, big fun! Some of us fell into the river but it was easy to be picked up into the boat again by our guide and other people on raft. We arrived at the end point of the tour and we had some food there (included) waiting for us, not a fancy selection one and some liked it. Remember all of that for €25 so we didn't expect a lot of it. Later on We were offered to buy the event photos and the video and then we were driven back to the hotel with same bus. I highly recommend white water rafting in Antalya, it is a big fun and safe.
3 Overall Rating
Total: (3 Review)
3 Review Summary