Belek Rafting tour from hotels in Belek region
Price € 19
About this activity
Tour Duration: 8 Hours
- Booking confirmation: Instant confirmation
- Printed or mobile voucher: Accepted
- Easy Online Booking: Fast, Easy & SSL Secure Booking
- Vegetarian & Vegan meal: Available
- Cancellation policy: FREE Cancellation
- Experience: No experience required
- Shopping: No Shopping tour
- Skip the ticket line: Yes
- Things to do in Antalya Daily tours and Excursions in Antalya
Tour Guiding: English , Turkish , German , Russian , Polish
Tour ID: 166
Departure Location: Belek
Select participants and the tour date:
- Rafting in Belek - Vigo Tours
- Rafting adventure activity in Belek - Vigo Tours
- Belek Antalya rafting activity at Köprülü canyon - Vigo Tours
- Belek Antalya Rafting adventure - Vigo Tours
- Belek Turkey: white water Rafting tour - Vigo Tours
- River rafting adventure activity with lunch from Belek Turkey
- Canyoning and Rafting activity tour from Belek Antalya
White Water Rafting Antalya
Antalya rafting tour
Vigo Tours has been organising Rafting tours in Köprülü canyon national park of Antalya Since 2000. Spend one your days with Vigo Tours rafting during your holiday in Antalya and enjoye the exciting rapids of river.
For a great rafting experience, we pick up from all hotels in the Antalya region at different times and go to Köprülü Canyon with air-conditioned vehicles. When we arrive at the meeting place in Köprülü Canyon National Park, our rafting team gives you the basic information and necessary equipment about our exciting and enjoyable river rafting tour.
We invite you to enjoy a tremendous river rafting pleasure in the Köprüçay river in the Köprülü canyon national park in Antalya, with the privileged service difference of Vigo Tours!
Where and how Antalya Rafting tour is run by?
Rafting activity on the Köprüçay river in Antalya Köprülü canyon national park starts from the historical Oluk bridge point in Beşkonak. This place is about 1 hour away from Antalya. People from all over the Antalya region come here for rafting. In the summer months, nearly a thousand people come here to enjoy the tremendous pleasure of rafting on 12-person rafts. Rafting in Antalya Köprülü Canyon is an exciting activity full of fun, adventure and excitement.
River Rafting at the Köprüçay river near Antalya
Köprüçay River, which passes through the natural wonder Köprülü Canyon National Park which is approximately 75 km away from Antalya, has become an incredibly enjoyable river rafting center. Rafting tours, which started in 1992 for the first time, have become much more popular each year since that year. This magnificent wonderland national park welcomes nearly 1000 rafting enthusiasts every day during the summer season. There are so many guests attending our rafting tour, which gives incredible enthusiasm and joy.
Experience a great adventure and fun with rafting in Antalya
No experience is required to participate in river rafting. The rafting difficulty of the Köprüçay River is in the category of easy trails. This means that children can also participate in river rafting. When you look at the rafting pictures on our site, you will be able to see small children on the rafts.
There is a rafting guide for rafting for 12 people rafts. This guide works for you to enjoy river rafting. Life jackets are provided free of charge. You can rent or buy special rafting shoes. You can also participate with your own shoes. Thick rafting suits can also be hired extra.
A wonderful and unique nature, a magnificent river flowing from the Taurus Mountains and Rafting... Join the enthusiastic and fun-filled Rafting experience in Antalya with Vigo Tours!
After some tour details and a brief information meeting, our guests are divided into groups for each raft, and our fun-filled Rafting tour starts at around 11 o'clock under the ancient bridge. This wonderful tour lasts approximately 3 hours with various exciting animations and entertainments. Lunch is served in our own restaurant located by the river. Drinks are extra.
You can also take a canyoning tour before rafting. This tour takes about half an hour. The canyon tour is extra. You can also do the activity called zipline and glide from the top of a rope over the river. These services are extra.
At the end of the fun-filled tour, you can see the photos and videos taken during the tour and purchase them if you wish.
Adventure and fun-filled rafting tour in Belek
Belek Rafting experience tour program
Belek Rafting tour means an amazing excitement. Belek rafting tour means enthusiastic entertainment. Rafting in Belek means adventure. Belek Rafting tour means an amazing day out of your holiday in Belek!
- Pickup from hotels in Belek, and around Belek (09:45 - 10:15)
- Transfer to Köprülü Canyon national park from Belek (55 km from Belek)
- Arrival to Köprüçay river in Köprülü canyon for Belek rafting tour
- Providing tour informations & rules, preparing tour equipment, and transferring to the starting point for Belek rafting tour
- For Belek rafting tour the groups are divided by country or language, and are taken on rafts with a capacity of 8-10 people.
- The fun and adventure Belek rafting tour begins, with an experienced guide on each raft
- During Belek rafting: Entertainment and activity breaks, and rafting tour animations on the river, water fights from the rafts
- Lunch break of Belek Rafting tour at the riverside restaurant (chicken kebap, rice, potato salad, spaghetti, salad and seasonal fruit)
- After lunch, the Belek Rafting fun tour will continue until the finish point
- End of the Belek Rafting activity (about 14:30)
- After Belek rafting tour Showering and changing clothes and boarding the transfer vehicles
- Having a break for tour photos, and seeing the tour video for Belek rafting tour, and buy few photos, and buy maybe video too...
- Departure to Belek and leaving the guests to their hotels in Belek
- Pick up from hotels - drop off at hotels
- River Rafting with a guide
- Lunch by the river
- Drinks and personal spendings
- Photographs and video
- Warm jacket rentals
- Shoes rentals
- Zip Line
Know before you go
Pick Up Place
Pick up Point
If your hair is long, you should tie it tightly.
We recommend that you remove your gold and similar jewelry.
What should be brought?
Spare clothes, towels, sun protection cream and some cash for photos or videos and drinks as well.
It is not possible to use your mobile phone or camera during rafting.
Children under the age of 17 may participate under the supervision of their parents. Small children are placed in the middle of the raft. However, the rafting guide is very experienced in safety.
The transfer vehicle is safe: Before rafting you can leave your valuables in the transfer vehicle. The transfer vehicle is locked with everyone at the same time before rafting and after the tour it is opened with everyone at the same time.