2 Day trip to Cappadocia from Kemer
Price: € 55 ( $ 59 / € 55 / ₺ 1,641 / £ 47)
Select Tour Date & Participants
Prices may vary periodically
About this activity
Departure Location: Kemer
Event days: Monday Thursday Saturday
Tour duration (Approx - including transfers): 2 Days
Guiding & Support: English , Russian , Polish , German
Booking confirmation: Instant confirmation
Printed or mobile voucher: Both is accepted.
Wheelchair accessible: Available
Easy Online Booking: Fast, Easy & SSL Secure Booking
Vegetarian & Vegan meal: Available
Cancellation policy: Flexible
Skip the ticket line: Available
Tour ID: 163
- Experience and be amazed by the unique natural beauty of Cappadocia on a wonderful 2-day tour of Cappadocia from Kemer
- Visit the amazing Göreme open air museum, take photos on a 2-day tour from Kemer - Cappadocia
- See the enchanting valleys of Cappadocia and take magnificent photos with an unforgettable 2 days and 1 night tour from Kemer hotels to Cappadocia
- Join Cappadocia hot air balloon tour at sunrise on a 2-day tour from Kemer, see Cappadocia from the air on a balloon ride
2-day trip from Kemer to Cappadocia
Would you like to go on a hot air balloon tour in Cappadocia? Our tour guide can book a balloon tour on your behalf at a daily rate. We would like you to know that we do not accept balloon reservations made by our tour participants from third party companies in Cappadocia.
If you're thinking of taking a trip from hotels in the Kemer region to Cappadocia, you should know that the estimated departure time from Kemer hotels is 02:30 and estimated arrival time to Cappadocia is 13:30. Then on the 2nd day, the return time back to Kemer hotels is expected to be around 21:00. Please keep in mind that these times are approximate and you will be notified of exact departure times via email 1 day before the tour.
On our 2-day guided trip from Kemer to Cappadocia, we will try to show you the most memorable features of this incredible place. From rock formations and underground cities to stunning open air museums, you'll definitely have an unforgettable experience. Due to the limited time available, however, some places may be excluded from this tour. The Göreme Open Air Museum is one of the sites that we will make sure to include in your itinerary as it is considered to be one of the most important attractions in Cappadocia.
Experience the beauty of Cappadocia from the air as you take off on a hot air balloon ride during your two-day guided tour from Kemer! Your tour guide will coordinate all reservations related to the trip, but hot air balloon rides can only be booked once the trip begins. So make sure you don't miss out!
- Pick up from hotels and transportation with air conditioned tour bus
- Tour Guiding
- 1 night accommodation in Cappadocia
- Breakfast and dinner at the hotel
- Breakfast (on the way)
- Lunch (12€ per person per lunch)
- Hot Air Balloon ride (Daily price)
- Personal expenses and Drinks
- Entrance fee to Göreme open air museum (18€ per person)
- Entrance fee to underground city (3€ per person)
- Turkish night show (35€ per person)
- Balloon watching tour (25€ per person)
- Single room 25€
Pick Up Place
Pick up Point
Details to know
Kemer: Take a 2-day Cappadocia tour from Kemer to see amazing fairy chimneys, an underground city, seductive and romantic valleys, and experience a hot air balloon ride
The distance from Kemer to Cappadocia is about 585 km. There are several breaks on the way out and on the way back.
Where are we staying in Cappadocia?
Alp Hotel, By Kapadokya hotel or Signature Garden Avanos. There may be another similar hotel, subject to availability. Hotel accommodation varies according to occupancy of hotels in the region. We have agreements with 4 different hotels in the region. Whichever hotel is available, we make accommodation in that hotel.
Cappadocia is not as hot as Antalya. Bring warm clothes for spring and autumn tours.
Balloon tours are not accepted as guaranteed, subject to availability. Also, balloon flights may not be allowed depending on weather conditions.
The tour schedule depends on the availability of time.
Cappadocia trip from Antalya region is quite costly as a tour operation. The tour operation concept of Vigo Tours for Cappadocia is to keep the tour participation fee low and to generate income from possible extras during the tour. Our most important extra income on the Cappadocia tour is the Cappadocia hot air balloon tour. For this reason, joining the Cappadocia tour from Antalya with Vigo Tours but booking a balloon tour from another company in Cappadocia is unfortunately not accepted by us. All Cappadocia tours from the Antalya region (Side, Kemer, Alanya, Antalya and Belek) are the same. Cappadocia Balloon tour reservations are accepted by our tour guide on the first day of the tour. Our guide follows all the procedures for your balloon tour reservation.
2-day tour of Cappadocia, the land of seductive beauties, from Kemer, and all hotels around Kemer
tour itinerary: Pick up from your hotel in Kemer, transfer to Side and meet coach, Cappadocia tour, return to Side the next day and transfer to your hotel in Kemer.
- Pick-up from hotels in and around Kemer (Tekirova, Çamyuva, Kiriş, Kemer, Göynük, Beldibi), and transfer by air-conditioned bus
- Breakfast in Seydisehir town (extra)
- Visiting of Saratlı (Kırkgöz) underground city (optional)
- Lunch in Avanos town of Cappadocia (extra)
- Sightseeing of Pasabag (Monk Valley)
- Sightseeing of Imagination Valley (Devrent Valley)
- Visit of Cavusin Old Village
- Church of St. John The Babtist
- Panoramic stop at Love Valley
- Visiting of Open Air Museum in Goreme (optional)
- Arrival in hotel and check in
- Dinner at the hotel (included)
- If booked: Departure for Turkish Night Show with traditional Turkish music and dances of Anatolia. (optional) Included alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, snacks. (optional)
- Overnight in Cappadocia
- 04:00 Transfer for Balloon flight (if booked)
- Breakfast at the hotel (included)
- Panoramic break at the 3 beauties fairy Chimneys of Cappadocia
- Visiting the handycraft stones Center of Anatolia
- Panoramic break at Pigeon Valley
- Sightseeing of Uchisar Castle
- Visit of silk way leather workshop
- Departure from Cappadocia
- Visiting at seljuk caravanserai (subject to time availability)
- Visiting of Mevlana Museum in Konya (subject to time availability)
- Lunch break in Konya (extra)
- End of the tour and Transfer to Hotels in Kemer region
The tour schedule above depends on the availability of the time. The tour guide can make some minor changes in the tour program if he / she deems it necessary.
Period & Price
01 April 2023 / 31 October 2023 - Price
|Location||Adult 13 >||Child 08 > 12||Child 00 > 02||Child 03 > 07|
|Kemer||€ 55.0||€ 50.0||€ 0||€ 30.0|