2 Day trip to Cappadocia from Kemer
Secure your place with early reservation!
Price from € 56 ( $ 55 / € 56 / ₺ 1,038 / £ 49)
Departure Location: Kemer
Tour duration (approximately): 2 Days
Tour Guiding: English , Turkish , Russian , Polish , German
Available from 01.04.2022 Monday Thursday Saturday
Select participants and the tour date
Prices may differ seasonally. To see prices enter participants and date.
About this activity
- Booking confirmation: Instant confirmation
- Printed or mobile voucher: Accepted
- Wheelchair accessible: Available
- Easy Online Booking: Fast, Easy & SSL Secure Booking
- Vegetarian & Vegan meal: Available
- Cancellation policy: Flexible
- Skip the ticket line: Yes
Tour ID: 163
- Experience and be amazed by the unique natural beauty of Cappadocia on a wonderful 2-day tour of Cappadocia from Kemer
- Visit the amazing Göreme open air museum, take photos on a 2-day tour from Kemer - Cappadocia
- See the enchanting valleys of Cappadocia and take magnificent photos with an unforgettable 2 days and 1 night tour from Kemer hotels to Cappadocia
- Join Cappadocia hot air balloon tour at sunrise on a 2-day tour from Kemer, see Cappadocia from the air on a balloon ride
Join an unforgettable 2-day trip to Cappadocia on your holiday in Kemer and admire the unforgettable natural beauties of Cappadocia!
Information for a 2-day Cappadocia tour from Kemer: Unfortunately, it is not accepted to join this tour with us by booking a hot air balloon trip from other companies located in Cappadocia. In our Cappadocia tour from Kemer, the tour guide accepts balloon tour reservations with daily price.
Arrival in Cappadocia on the first day 13:00 (approximately)
Return to Antalya on the 2nd day 20:00 (approximately)
Welcome to a 2-day trip to the wonderland Cappadocia!
Cappadocia tour in Kemer: For an unforgettable 2-day trip from Kemer region to Cappadocia, reservations are accepted from all hotels in and around Kemer. For Kemer, Cappadocia tour, pickup and drop-off is possible from All Kemer hotels, All Tekirova hotels, All Camyuva hotels, all Kiris hotels, All Goynuk hotels and All Beldibi hotels, and is included in the price.
2 days from Kemer to Cappadocia: Take a 2 day tour to Kemer, Cappadocia and see the amazing valleys of Cappadocia!
With Vigo Tours, you will see the world's most interesting landforms and underground city on your Cappadocia tour. And enjoy a balloon ride in this most magnificent region of the world!
Cappadocia is an amazing wonderland in central Turkey. Known all over the world for its incredible rock formations, this is indeed worth a visit. Depart from Antalya on a 2-day trip to explore the most beautiful valleys in Cappadocia, discover underground cities, rock houses and cut rock churches.
See the amazing Göreme open air museum on a 2-day trip to Kemer - Cappadocia!
Cappadocia is not explained in words. From magical rock formations to underground cities and amazing valleys, Cappadocia enchants visitors with every corner. Located in Central Anatolia, Cappadocia has an exceptional value with its natural formations and history.
During our 2-day Cappadocia trip we will try to visit Cappadocia region according to the availability of time. In fact, for a large region such as Cappadocia, the 2-day period is insufficient, but we know that it is not possible to spend more days than your holiday in Antalya. In this 2-day tour we will present you the most important features of Cappadocia. These will be the underground city, rock formations and valleys. However, we will also see the Göreme open air museum, the most important of Cappadocia. Unfortunately due to a short 2-day period, we do not have the chance to see more places.
Experience an interesting underground city with a 2-day guided tour of Cappadocia from Kemer, be amazed!
Cappadocia is visited by thousands of local and foreign tourists due to its natural structure. Rock houses in the region are extremely interesting. In Cappadocia there are rock houses as well as hotels carved into the rock. The rocks formed by volcano lava have been carved as underground cities and churches in the past and today it has been transformed into a house or hotel with its magnificent carving skills.
Kemer: Take a 1-hour hot air balloon ride at sunrise on a 2-day Kemer Cappadocia tour, experience unforgettable moments!
You can also join the hot air balloon tour on this 2-day tour. For this, your tour guide will accept reservations on the tour. Hot air balloon reservations are not accepted prior to the tour.
2-day tour of Cappadocia, the land of seductive beauties, from Kemer, and all hotels around Kemer
- Pick-up from hotels in and around Kemer (Tekirova, Çamyuva, Kiriş, Kemer, Göynük, Beldibi), and transfer by air-conditioned bus
- Breakfast in Seydisehir town (extra)
- Visiting of Saratlı (Kırkgöz) underground city (optional)
- Lunch in Avanos town of Cappadocia (extra)
- Sightseeing of Pasabag (Monk Valley)
- Sightseeing of Imagination Valley (Devrent Valley)
- Visit of Cavusin Old Village
- Church of St. John The Babtist
- Panoramic stop at Love Valley
- Visiting of Open Air Museum in Goreme (optional)
- Arrival in hotel and check in
- Dinner at the hotel (included)
- If booked: Departure for Turkish Night Show with traditional Turkish music and dances of Anatolia. (optional) Included alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, snacks. (optional)
- Overnight in Cappadocia
- 04:00 Transfer for Balloon flight (if booked)
- Breakfast at the hotel (included)
- Panoramic break at the 3 beauties fairy Chimneys of Cappadocia
- Visiting the handycraft stones Center of Anatolia
- Panoramic break at Pigeon Valley
- Sightseeing of Uchisar Castle
- Visit of silk way leather workshop
- Departure from Cappadocia
- Visiting at seljuk caravanserai (subject to time availability)
- Visiting of Mevlana Museum in Konya (subject to time availability)
- Lunch break in Konya (extra)
- End of the tour and Transfer to Hotels in Kemer region
The tour schedule above depends on the availability of the time. The tour guide can make some minor changes in the tour program if he / she deems it necessary.
Know before you go
Pick Up Place
Pick up Point
01.04.2022 - 31.10.2022 Monday Thursday Saturday
Kemer: Take a 2-day Cappadocia tour from Kemer to see amazing fairy chimneys, an underground city, seductive and romantic valleys, and experience a hot air balloon ride
Where are we staying in Cappadocia?
Alp Hotel, By Kapadokya hotel or Signature Garden Avanos. There may be another similar hotel, subject to availability.
Cappadocia is not as hot as Antalya. Bring warm clothes for spring and autumn tours.
Balloon tours are not accepted as guaranteed, subject to availability. Also, balloon flights may not be allowed depending on weather conditions.
Hotel accommodation varies according to occupancy of hotels in the region. We have agreements with 4 different hotels in the region. Whichever hotel is available, we make accommodation in that hotel.
The tour schedule depends on the availability of time.
Cappadocia trip from Antalya region is quite costly as a tour operation. The tour operation concept of Vigo Tours for Cappadocia is to keep the tour participation fee low and to generate income from possible extras during the tour. Our most important extra income on the Cappadocia tour is the Cappadocia hot air balloon tour. For this reason, joining the Cappadocia tour from Antalya with Vigo Tours but booking a balloon tour from another company in Cappadocia is unfortunately not accepted by us. All Cappadocia tours from the Antalya region (Side, Kemer, Alanya, Antalya and Belek) are the same. Cappadocia Balloon tour reservations are accepted by our tour guide on the first day of the tour. Our guide follows all the procedures for your balloon tour reservation.
Questions Recently Asked
Price from € 56 ( $ 55 / € 56 / ₺ 1,038 / £ 49)