Rafting Tours in Antalya Koprulu Canyon
Secure your place with early reservation!
Price from € 16 ( $ 16 / € 16 / ₺ 297 / £ 14)
Departure Location: Antalya
Tour duration (approximately): 8 Hours
Tour Guiding: English , Turkish , German , Russian
Available from 01.03.2022 Everyday
Select participants and the tour date
Prices may differ seasonally. To see prices enter participants and date.
About this activity
- Booking confirmation: Instant confirmation
- Printed or mobile voucher: Accepted
- Easy Online Booking: Fast, Easy & SSL Secure Booking
- Vegetarian & Vegan meal: Available
- Cancellation policy: Flexible
- Experience: No experience required
- Shopping: No Shopping tour
- Skip the ticket line: Yes
- Things to do in Antalya Daily tours and Excursions in Antalya
Tour ID: 164
- Rafting in Antalya
- Rafting adventure activity in Antalya
- Antalya Rafting at Köprülü Canyon
- Antalya Rafting adventure
- Köprülü Canyon Rafting Antalya: White water Rafting
- Koprulu canyon white water Rafting adventure with Lunch from Antalya hotels
- Canyoning and Rafting Tour from Antalya
- Antalya white water Rafting tour
- Rafting in Antalya Koprulu Canyon
Full-day Köprülü canyon rafting tour from Antalya
Antalya Köprülü canyon Rafting tour. From All hotels in Antalya city: Antalya Köprülü canyon Rafting activity. Including pick-up and drop off (and lunch) from all hotels in Lara, Kundu, Antalya old city, Antalya city centrum and Antalya Konyaalti.
Vigo Tours has been organising Rafting tours in Köprülü canyon national park of Antalya Since 2000. Spend one your days with Vigo Tours rafting during your holiday in Antalya and enjoye the exciting rapids of river.
For a great rafting experience, we pick up from all hotels in the Antalya region at different times and go to Köprülü Canyon with air-conditioned vehicles. When we arrive at the meeting place in Köprülü Canyon National Park, our rafting team gives you the basic information and necessary equipment about our exciting and enjoyable river rafting tour.
We invite you to enjoy a tremendous river rafting pleasure in the Köprüçay river in the Köprülü canyon national park in Antalya, with the privileged service difference of Vigo Tours!
Where and how Antalya Rafting tour is run by?
Rafting activity on the Köprüçay river in Antalya Köprülü canyon national park starts from the historical Oluk bridge point in Beşkonak. This place is about 1 hour away from Antalya. People from all over the Antalya region come here for rafting. In the summer months, nearly a thousand people come here to enjoy the tremendous pleasure of rafting on 12-person rafts. Rafting in Antalya Köprülü Canyon is an exciting activity full of fun, adventure and excitement.
River Rafting at the Köprüçay river near Antalya
Köprüçay River, which passes through the natural wonder Köprülü Canyon National Park which is approximately 75 km away from Antalya, has become an incredibly enjoyable river rafting center. Rafting tours, which started in 1992 for the first time, have become much more popular each year since that year. This magnificent wonderland national park welcomes nearly 1000 rafting enthusiasts every day during the summer season. There are so many guests attending our rafting tour, which gives incredible enthusiasm and joy.
Experience a great adventure and fun with rafting in Antalya
No experience is required to participate in river rafting. The rafting difficulty of the Köprüçay River is in the category of easy trails. This means that children can also participate in river rafting. When you look at the rafting pictures on our site, you will be able to see small children on the rafts.
There is a rafting guide for rafting for 12 people rafts. This guide works for you to enjoy river rafting. Life jackets are provided free of charge. You can rent or buy special rafting shoes. You can also participate with your own shoes. Thick rafting suits can also be hired extra.
A wonderful and unique nature, a magnificent river flowing from the Taurus Mountains and Rafting... Join the enthusiastic and fun-filled Rafting experience in Antalya with Vigo Tours!
After some tour details and a brief information meeting, our guests are divided into groups for each raft, and our fun-filled Rafting tour starts at around 11 o'clock under the ancient bridge. This wonderful tour lasts approximately 3 hours with various exciting animations and entertainments. Lunch is served in our own restaurant located by the river. Drinks are extra.
You can also take a canyoning tour before rafting. This tour takes about half an hour. The canyon tour is extra. You can also do the activity called zipline and glide from the top of a rope over the river. These services are extra.
At the end of the fun-filled tour, you can see the photos and videos taken during the tour and purchase them if you wish.
Adventure and fun-filled rafting tour from Antalya hotels
Antalya Rafting means excitement. Antalya rafting means enthusiastic entertainment. Rafting in Antalya means adventure. Rafting in Antalya means an amazing day out!
Experience our Antalya Rafting tour full of excitement, enthusiasm and unlimited fun with a multi-lingual expert rafting team in the clear waters of the Köprülü canyon river, in a magnificent and unique nature that caresses and refreshes the soul!
Imagine an extraordinary fun and unforgettable adventure day with river rafting experience in Antalya. At the end of the day, you will surely think "Everyone was absolutely right to recommend this wonderful experience". Come on with us to Antalya's Rafting tour!
Antalya Rafting tour program
- Pickup from hotels Antalya and around Antalya (08:45 - 09:30)
- Transfer to Köprülü Canyon from Antalya (90 km from Antalya)
- Arrival to Köprüçay river in Köprülü canyon for Antalya rafting
- Providing tour information, preparing tour equipment, and transferring to the starting point for Antalya rafting
- For Antalya rafting tour the groups are divided by country or language, and are taken on rafts with a capacity of 8-10 people.
- The fun and adventure Antalya rafting tour begins, with an experienced guide on each raft
- During Antalya rafting: Entertainment and activity breaks, and rafting tour animations on the river, water fights from the rafts
- Lunch break at the riverside restaurant (chicken kebap, rice, potato salad, spaghetti, salad and seasonal fruit)
- After lunch, the Antalya rafting tour will continue until the finish point
- End of the Antalya Rafting experience (about 14:30)
- After Antalya rafting tour Showering and changing clothes and boarding the transfer vehicles
- On the way back to Antalya, We will do a break for seeing tour photos, and seeing the tour video of Antalya rafting experience activity, and perhaps you buy few photos, and you perhaps buy maybe tour video of Antalya rafting tour too.
- Departure to Antalya and leaving the guests to their hotels in Antalya
Know before you go
Pick Up Place
Pick up Point
01.03.2022 - 31.10.2022 Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
Antalya rafting experience at Köprülü canyon - from Antalya city (All the hotels in Antalya city). Antalya Köprülü canyon Rafting tour including pick-up and drop off from all Antalya city hotels, and lunch.
If your hair is long, you should tie it tightly. We recommend that you remove your gold and similar jewelry. In winter, a warm jacket can be rented (3 euros per person). Textile rafting shoes can be purchased (1 pair for 7 euros).
What should be brought?
Spare clothes, towels, sun protection cream and some cash for photos or videos and drinks as well.
It is not possible to use your mobile phone or camera during rafting.
Children under the age of 17 may participate under the supervision of their parents. Small children are placed in the middle of the raft. However, the rafting guide is very experienced in safety.
The transfer vehicle is safe: Before rafting you can leave your valuables in the transfer vehicle. The transfer vehicle is locked with everyone at the same time before rafting and after the tour it is opened with everyone at the same time.
Price from € 16 ( $ 16 / € 16 / ₺ 297 / £ 14)