Ormana village and Golden Cradle Cave
Price € 30
$ 35 / € 30 / ₺ 311 / £ 26
About this activity
Tour Duration (including the Journey): 9 Hours
- Booking confirmation: Instant confirmation
- Printed or mobile voucher: Accepted
- Easy Online Booking: Fast, Easy & SSL Secure Booking
- Vegetarian & Vegan meal: Available
- Cancellation policy: Flexible
- Shopping: No Shopping tour
- Skip the ticket line: Yes
Tour Guiding: English , Turkish , German , Russian
Tour ID: 81
Departure Location: Side
Select participants and the tour date:
Prices may differ seasonally. To see prices enter participants and date.
- In the Heart of the Taurus mountains: Ormana Village & Golden Cradle Cave
- Ormana village at the Taurus Mountains -Vigo Tours Side
- The Golden cradle cave at the Taurus mountains
- Yesterday, Today, Culture and people
- A great escape from Side to nature and refreshment!
Full day tour of Taurus mountains, Ormana village and Altinbesik cave
A great escape from the city to nature!
In the Heart of the Taurus mountains: Ormana Village and the Golden Cradle Cavern from Side.
Full day Taurus mountains excursion with Taurus villages and golden cradle cave.
With Altinbesik Cave and Ormana Village Tour, you'll have a visit on Taurus mountains and villages for about 8 hours. You will see the magnificent Altinbesik Cave ( Golden Cradle Cave ) and take a short boat tour in the cave. You will visit village cafe and mosque in the cute Taurus town of Anatolia and a scrumptious lunch at a restaurant in the village. In addition, you will notice Düğmeli Houses (Buttoned houses ) which have conventional architectural fashion of Anatolia.
What on this scenic tour: A full wonderful day at the Taurus Mountains near Side!
You will experience an excellent day at the Taurus mountains with visiting of Golden Cradle cave at the National park and Taurus Hills villages! You will experience a really different side of Side. The view through the journey, as well as the special design village residences will make you very impressed.
For the excursion you will be picked up directly from your resort. Then we will drive to the Taurus Mountains, at about 900 meters high. Our initial visit is the village Avasun, called laurel town. After that we will drive up to 1200 meters high. From there we will stop for a very good panorama view of the environment-friendly Canyon, the Green Lake, Manavgat as well as Side and so on. Then we will go to the second village called Ürünlü.
These villages are renowned for their button houses. We will take a stop at a typical village cafeteria for a while. From there we will drive to the national forest of Ürünlü. There, the Golden cradle cavern is waiting for our visit. There we will make a journey for about 25 minutes through the golden cradle cavern by raft. After that we will go to the richest village of area, called Ormana. There we will get a delicious lunch in an extremely great dining restaurant.
Lunch: chicken fillet, or trout in an earthen pot, or Turkish pizza.
After lunch we will drive to the last village, called the deserted village Sarı Hacılar köyü. We will visit there a 650 years of age mosque. We also we will make a short vicinity walk scenic tour at the village. And we will see the Silk road marks near the village.
And from there we will back to the hotels.
During the winter season (November 1 - April 15) Altınbeşik cave is full of water and is closed to visits.
Tour program for Taurus mountains, Ormana village, with button houses, and the Altınbesik cavern tour from Side
Pick up and departure place: All the hotels in Side and around Side.
- Pick up from Hotels in Side 08:30 / 09:00
- Bus transfer through the Taurus Mountains with air-conditioned tour bus
- Visit of Ürünlü village in Taurus mountains
- Visit of Golden cradle cave in Taurus mountain
- A short boat trip in the golden cradle cave
- Visit of Ormana village and Lunch at the village
- Sightseeing of the unique buttoned houses of the Taurus mountains
- Visit of a mosque at the village
- Visit of Sari Hacilar village in Taurus mountain
- End of the tour and Back to the Hotels in Side 17:00
- Pick up and drop off from hotels in Side and around Side
- Professional tour guiding
- Air-Conditioned tour bus
- Entrance and boat trip in the cave (Closed from 1 November to 15 April)
- Lunch at the Mountain
- Drinks during the excursion
- Personal expenses
Know before you go
Pick Up Place
Pick up Point
Ormana village and Altınbeşik cave tour in the high mountains surrounding Side
The climate at the Taurus Mountains:
At the winter season time it s quite chilly there as well as some parts are snowy.
At springtime it is quite cool
Summer: cool and fresh with generous sun, and no humudity at all