Blue Cruise Cabin charter from Rhodes Greece
About this activity
Tour Duration included bus journey: 8 Day
- Booking confirmation: Speedy confirmation
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted: Printed voucher is not obligatory
- Wheelchair accessible: Available
- Easy Online Booking: Fast, Easy and SSL Secure Booking
- Vegetarian and Vegan meal: Available
- Cancellation policy: Flexible
Tour Guiding: English , Turkish , German
Tour Days: Sunday
Period: 01/05/2019 - 01/11/2019
Tour ID: 103
Temporarily not available
- 8 Days Blue Trip at fantastic Gulet
- A Blue voyage at Turquoise waters
- Full Refreshing in turquoise waters
- You will be very amazed!
- Greece and Turkey in 8 days
Cabin charter Blue Cruise from Rhodes Greece
Blue Voyage! Welcome to experience of highlight voyage for Turkey and also Greece!
With Gulet you will certainly have an incredible week at the turquoise waters of Greece as well as Turkey. Such a wonderful trip can not be expressed by words. you should experience it!
The first day: Rhodes Harbour
Boarding the boat, Dinner and overnight in Rhodes harbour.
Day Two: Cruise ship from Rhodes to Bozburun.
Today, we begin early, and cruise to Bozburun in Turkey. We will drop in among some attractive bays on the way for breakfast and also swimming. This is the excellent area for those who are looking for tranquility.
Bozburun is a beautiful little fishing village among islands and also with beautiful bays, it is fairly the spot for taking the nicest images! We have enough time to discover the port, as well as town, experience the globe renowned Turkish joy and also enjoy the local Turkish culture. Visit the tea yard located under the Eucalyptus trees. Males can get a typical hair cut, shaving and massage at the barber.
Supper and overnight will be in a bay at the Turkish shore.
Day Three: Symi - Agia Marina - Agia Nikolaos
Today we will travel to Symi. Symi is one of the dodecanese islands and a real gem among the most beautiful islands of Greece.
Get your camera ready again for remarkable images of this small fanciful island! You will also delight in lots of swimming today in some picrturesque bays!
Your supper will be offered on board, yet if you wish to eat onto land by your own, please inform the captain in advance about it. The travernas on Symi are extremely tempting.
Dinner and overnight in Symi.
Day Four: Symi to Panormitis
We will travel to Panormitis today, situated in the southern part of Symi. We will do a break for swimming as well as lunch in one of the lovely bays around the island, at Nanou bay or one of the several other beautiful bays.
Visiting of the Abbey of Archangel Panormitis is optional. This is a Greek Orthodox monastery integrated in the early 18 th century, as well as it is still home of monks. It is visited out by individuals from around the globe, and also numerous greeks are going for St Michael of Panormitis yearly. Supper and overnight will be here.
Day 5: Symi to Nysiros
Today we proceed our cruising along the shore around Symi Island.
Day 6: Nysiros
Today we travel to the island of Nisyros. We will spend the day right here. Although that Nisyros is a tiny island, it is an extremely special place, thanks to its energetic volcano and also the one-of-a-kind geomorphological attributes. Visitors can appreciate from close the remarkable craters, the largest of which has a size of 260m and a deepness of 30m. In addition to the volcano it has many historical sites as well as monuments. It is worth going to the Castle, the abbey of Panagia Spiliani, the numerous Chapels, museums, as well as ancient ruins in Argos. Distances in Nisyros are tiny, so you can do walking or you can rent bikes or take a taxi.
Day 7: Nysiros to Rhodes
Today We will go back to the popular island of Rhodes.
A day out to visit among the very best preserved medieval towns in the world and a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site.
Following optional activities are offered today:
rock climbing, jeep safari (self driving or with specialist vehicle driver), scuba diving, hiking, scenic tour to Lindos with its cliff sided acropolis, whitewashed residences, as well as beatiful landscapes around. Dinner & overnight in Rhodes harbour.
Day 8: Rhodes disembarkation
You will be delight in an early scrumptious Mediterranean morning meal aboard. Your cruise ends in Rhodes at 08:00
- Day One: Rhodes Harbour - Boarding the boat. Dinner & overnight in Rhodes harbour
- Day Two: Sailing to from Rhodes to Bozburun
- Day Three: Symi. We cruise to Symi, one of the Dodecanese islands and a real gem, one of the most beautiful little islands of Greece
- Day Four: Symi to Panormitis. We will cruise to Panormitis today, located in the southern part of Symi
- Day Five: We continue our cruising along the coast around Symi Island
- Day Six: Day Nysiros: Today, we cruise to the island of Nisyros. We will spend the day here
- Day Seven: Nysiros to Rhodes
- Day Eight: Rhodes. Enjoy an early delicious Mediterranean breakfast on board. Your cruise comes to an end in Rhodes at 08:00
- Accommodation on the gulet
- Crew - Fuel
- Harbour fees - Transit log
- Cleaning - Service
- Use standard yacht equipment
- Full Board
- Bed linen and bath towels on arrival
- Yacht insurance
- Air-condition 6 to 8 hours p.day
- Flights to/from Rhodes
- Transfer from/to Airport
- All drinks during the voyage
- Tips for the crew
- Entrance fees
- Optional land tours
- Personal expenses
When you get there
Pick up Point
Pick Up Place
Good to Know
Meals are included:
Breakfast, lunch, 5 o'clock tea/coffee/biscuits, dinner/dessert,
and water throughout meals. Drinks are sold on board at sensible prices. We kindly ask our guests not to bring their own beverages
Please bring your beach towels. If needed the visa for Turkey is not included, needs to be purchased ahead of time or at Bozburun or Datca port. We assume and recommend you to have your own individual traveling insurance. Optional Trips and also flight terminal transfers are not included.
Cabins on Turkish Gulets are for 2 or 3 persons. Single supplement is not offered, single guests will either have to share, or require to pay double to get an exclusive cabin. The majority of people choose to sleep on the deck, on comfy sun beds, under the sky.