River Rafting in Antalya from Kemer
Price € 19
About this activity
Tour Duration: 8 Hours
- Booking confirmation: Instant confirmation
- Printed or mobile voucher: Accepted
- Easy Online Booking: Fast, Easy & SSL Secure Booking
- Vegetarian & Vegan meal: Available
- Cancellation policy: Flexible
- Experience: No experience required
- Shopping: No Shopping tour
Tour Guiding: English , Turkish , German , Russian , Polish
Tour Days: Everyday
Period: 15/02/2020 - 30/11/2020
Tour ID: 168
Departure Location: Kemer
Select participants and the tour date:
- River Rafting at the Naitonal park of Antalya
- Amazing enjoyable day at the river!
- Enjoy rafting through the gorgeous nature
- Full fun and adventure day
River Rafting at the Köprüçay river near Antalya.
Köprüçay River, which passes through the natural wonder Köprülü Canyon National Park which is approximately 75 km away from Antalya, has become an incredibly enjoyable river rafting center. Rafting tours, which started in 1992 for the first time, have become much more popular each year since that year. This magnificent wonderland national park welcomes nearly 1000 rafting enthusiasts every day during the summer season. There are so many guests attending our rafting tour, which gives incredible enthusiasm and joy.
No experience is required to participate in river rafting. The rafting difficulty of the Köprüçay River is in the category of easy trails. This means that children can also participate in river rafting. When you look at the rafting pictures on our site, you will be able to see small children on the rafts.
There is a rafting guide for rafting for 12 people rafts. This guide works for you to enjoy river rafting. Life jackets are provided free of charge. You can rent or buy special rafting shoes. You can also participate with your own shoes. Thick rafting suits can also be hired extra.
After some tour details and a brief information meeting, our guests are divided into groups for each raft, and our fun-filled Rafting tour starts at around 11 o'clock under the ancient bridge. This wonderful tour lasts approximately 3 hours with various exciting animations and entertainments. Lunch is served in our own restaurant located by the river. Drinks are extra.
You can also take a canyoning tour before rafting. This tour takes about half an hour. The canyon tour is extra. You can also do the activity called zipline and glide from the top of a rope over the river. These services are extra.
At the end of the fun-filled tour, you can see the photos and videos taken during the tour and purchase them if you wish.
- Pick up from Hotels (Kemer 07:15 - Antalya 08:30 / 09:00 - Belek 09:20 / 10:00 - Side 08:45 - Alanya 08:00)
- Transfer to Köprülü canyon national park
- Brief information
- Canyoning gets start (if booked)
- Preparations for Rafting
- Transfer to the start point of Rafting
- Rafting starts at 11:00
- Various animations during rafting
- Lunch by the river side restaurant
- Rafting ends up at 14:30
- Changing clothes
- Seeing photos and video (and maybe buying some)
- Transfer back to the Hotels
- Pick up from hotels - drop off at hotels
- River Rafting with a guide
- Lunch by the river
- Drinks and personal spendings
- Photographs and video
- Warm jacket rentals
- Shoes rentals
- Zip Line
Know before you go
Pick up Point
Pick Up Place
If your hair is long, you should tie it tightly.
We recommend that you remove your gold and similar jewelry.
What should be brought?
Spare clothes, towels, sun protection cream and some cash for photos or videos and drinks as well.
It is not possible to use your mobile phone or camera during rafting.
Children under the age of 17 may participate under the supervision of their parents. Small children are placed in the middle of the raft. However, the rafting guide is very experienced in safety.
The transfer vehicle is safe: Before rafting you can leave your valuables in the transfer vehicle. The transfer vehicle is locked with everyone at the same time before rafting and after the tour it is opened with everyone at the same time.