Blue Cruise from Fethiye to Kekova
About this activity
From 01.05.2022 Saturday
Total Tour Duration (with transfers): 8 Days
- Booking confirmation: Instant confirmation
- Printed or mobile voucher: Accepted
- Wheelchair accessible: Available
- Easy Online Booking: Fast, Easy & SSL Secure Booking
- Vegetarian & Vegan meal: Available
- Skip the ticket line: Yes
- Cancellation policy: Blue cruise cancellation policy applies
Tour Guiding: English , Turkish
Tour ID: 101
Departure Location: Fethiye
Make a request for the tour
- Butterfly Valley
- Blue Lagoon
- St.Nicholas Island
- Simena & sunken city Kekova
- Overnight by Kas & Kalkan
- Blue cruise from Fethiye to Kekova 7 Days 7 Nights
Blue Cruise Cabin Charter Fethiye - Kekova - Fethiye
Before making online booking please ask for availability.
Click here to read the cancellation policy. When you make a blue cruise reservation, you will have accepted the cancellation conditions.
If you have a concern of what is one of the most "should do" in Turkey our suggestion is merely joining the Blue voyage at Turkey's blue-green shores. Experience the magnificent different days with us by the ritm of the sea, sunlight, moon, stars, the mediterranean wind and some remarkable days at the sea.
Traditional Gulet yachts in Turkey are doing fantastic blue voyages at the blue-green waters. The tranquillity of the Turkish blue-green coasts makes the gulet yacht cruises to be a top quality gem for sea fans. Loos up, as well as get revitalised in the splendour of fantastic nature and history. And Savour exceptional tasty food on board the gulets!
Day 1: [Fethiye Harbour] Transfer to your gulet in the harbour of Fethiye, meeting spot of the Aegean and Mediterranean Sea. Fethiye seaport with its protected framework is a vital stop for yachtsmen, ahead of an attractive bay scattered with islands. Boarding the boat, supper & overnight in Fethiye.
Day 2: [Butterfly Valley] After breakfast we will go along the shore of Fethiye Peninsular for lunch in a private bay. If the weather permits us we will sail to Butterfly Valley & Oludeniz.
Day 3: [Kas] Early in the morning we will go to Yeşilköy, a quiet bay surrounded by olive trees for breakfast and swimming. Then we will spend the night in Kas, a small port town with a charming bohemian atmosphere.
Day 4: [Simena] In the morning, we move to the bays of kekova before breakfast. we have breakfast break and swimming break in shipyard bay. Climb to the castle of Simena for a magnificent view of the ancient city. Outside the village there is an enormous Lycian sarcophagus whose base is placed in water and carved into a rock.
We will spend the night in a wide bay near Uçağız, surrounded by green hills.
Day 5: [Sunken City] Journey to the ruins of Kekova on the Mediterranean coast and to the Sunken City. Our yacht will follow slowly a portion of Byzantine and Roman ruins and pass through the edge of the sunken city of Kekova. Then we take a break at Burç Bay.
Move to Gökkaya to spend the night. For those who want to have fun at night, you can have fun in the Sumagglers inn bar, which is built as a makeshift, which can only be reached by boat.
Day 6: [Bayindir Limani] After breakfast, a short trip to the sheltered bay in Bayındır Harbor and swimming. We can visit Patara beach or Xanthos and Letoon ruins, or spend the rest of the day in Kalkan, the pictorial port city furnished with cobblestone.
Day 7: [Camli Burun] We will start the day at Çamlı Burun, covered with pine trees and spend our last night at Sunken Rock Bay. You can devote the rest of the day to rest and swimming.
Day 8: [Fethiye Harbour] Return to Fethiye Harbor. And leave the boat around 9:00
Itinerary for Fethiye - Kekova - Fethiye Cabin Charters Blue Cruise
Blue cruise route: Fethiye - Kekova - Fethiye
Total Days: 7 Day | 7 Night
Start Point: Fethiye
End Point: Fethiye
- Day 1: [Fethiye Harbour] Transfer to your gulet in the harbour of Fethiye, meeting spot of the Aegean and Mediterranean Sea
- Day 2: [Butterfly Valley] After breakfast we will set off along the shore of Fethiye Peninsular for lunch in a private bay
- Day 3: [Kas] Early in the morning We will go to Yesilkoy where we have breakfast and also time to swim in this quiet bay surrounded by olive groves.
- Day 4: [Simena] Visit of Simena village
- Day 5: [Sunken City] A brief cruise along the Mediterranean coast to the ruins at Kekova- the Sunken City
- Day 6: [Bayindir Limani] After morning meal, a brief cruise to the sheltered bay at Bayindir Limani for a swim
- Day 7: [Camli Burun] After an early journey to Camli Burun, an all-natural bay bordered with pine-clad hillsides The last evening on board will be in Batikkaya Bay.
- Day 8: [Fethiye Harbour] Returning to the harbour of Fethiye
- Per person in double cabin
- Transfer from your hotel in Fethiye
- Full Board with Afternoon Tea and Coffee
- Fuel, Harbour fees, Service
- Standard yacht equipments
- Board games
- Snorkels, Masks, Fishing equipments
- Entrance fee for museums
- Beach towels
Know before you go
Pick Up Place
Pick up Point
01.05.2022 - 31.05.2022 Saturday
Fethiye - Kekova - Fethiye Cabin Charters Blue Cruise
The itineraries of Blue cruise are provided as general information only. Blue cruise tour program are subject to change due to bad weather & sea conditions, mandatory precautions, and local legislations without prior notice, and berthing conditions of major ports and marinas.
Some stops & breaks may be visited, or canceled on a day other than the one shown in the schedule above. The captain of the yacht is responsible for all passengers and crew on board, and has the right (authority) to change the blue cruise program if necessary.
Please let us know if you have special requests such as dietary requirements or allergies.
Our guests can bring things like snacks, fruit, yoghurt, nuts, chocolate. (These are not sold on the boat.)
Please do not bring your own drinks to the boat.
Please bring your own beach towels.
There is no single cabin for solo travelers. Individuals share the cabin with another passenger or stay in a double cabin for an additional 60% fee, or it is possible to sleep on the deck.