Excursion to Hidden paradise of Side
Price: € 29 ( $ 31 / € 29 / ₺ 865 / £ 25)
Select Tour Date & Participants
Prices may vary periodically
About this activity
Departure Location: Side
Event days: Tuesday Thursday Saturday
Tour duration (Approx - including transfers): 8 Hours
Guiding & Support: English , Turkish , German
Booking confirmation: Instant confirmation
Printed or mobile voucher: Both is accepted.
Wheelchair accessible: Available
Easy Online Booking: Fast, Easy & SSL Secure Booking
Vegetarian & Vegan meal: Available
Cancellation policy: Flexible
Tour ID: 66
- Here's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to explore the hidden paradise of Side. Join the guided tour and experience the rugged beauty!
- Journey off the beaten path for an amazing experience with our hidden paradise tour in Side! Explore nature, wildlife, and more.
- Embark on a stunning journey to explore the hidden paradise of Side! We'll take you to some of the best-kept secrets in their natural glory – one trip not to be missed!
- Explore untouched nature and rarely seen sights with our Hidden Paradise Tour in Side! Uncover centuries-old monuments and learn about the fascinating history of this area while experiencing its natural beauty.
Hidden paradise and waterfalls of Taurus mountains
Explore the hidden paradise of Side on this amazing tour. From local running everyday life to mountain villagers and interesting natural landscapes, this trip will showcase the best of nature at its heart. Spend some time away from the buzz of city life and come back refreshed after a relaxed and peaceful vacation.
Looking for a break away from city life? Join us on our Hidden Paradise Tour departing from Side! This nature tour will take you deep into the mountains, through some of Turkey’s most beautiful lakes and rivers, and amongst its natural flora and fauna. Come witness the beauty of the Turkish countryside!
This Hidden Paradise tour from Side is the perfect way to observe life in rural villages and take in breathtaking natural landscapes. With a journey through scenic valleys, beautiful mountains, and rolling hills, you will have plenty of time to appreciate traditional Turkish culture and local lifestyles. Take this unforgettable excursion for an up close and personal experience with the stunning countryside of Southern Turkey!
Ancient town Seleukia
Visit an orange plantation
Mosque in Manavgat
Hidden Waterfalls and Hidden paradise
Catamaran Trip & Swimming at the lake
On the hidden paradise tour from Side, visit the Ancient Seleucia. Located on the Mediterranean coastline of Pamphylia, this ancient Greek city is roughly 15 kilometres northeast of Side and 1km north of Bucakşeyhler (also Bucakşıhlar). An impressive hill stands with high escarpment visible on multiple sides providing for a strong protective barrier.
Our Hidden Paradise tour begins in Seleukia, where you will enjoy a gözleme snack at a village home and take a Catamaran boat tour on Green Lake. Next, we will embark on an incredible journey up the Taurus Mountains, taking the rural road above Kizilagac district to discover Hidden Waterfalls surrounded by lush pine forests. After marveling at this beautiful sight, you'll be treated to a delicious lunch in the comfortable family-run restaurant below the falls. To round out the day, we'll visit a magnificent Big Mosque before returning to our Hotels at 17:30.
- Pick up from hotel / back to your hotel
- Catamaran boat trip
- Personal expenses
- Photos & Video
Pick Up Place
Pick up Point
Details to know
Hidden paradise, a full day nature tour from Side
Make sure to bring your swimsuit, sun lotion, and some spare cash. Since the summer can get quite warm, there may not be any water rushing down the waterfall. Don't worry though – your catamaran boat journey at Green Lake is included in the rate!
Tour program for Hidden paradise full day nature tour from Side
Pick up from all the hotels in Side and around Side included in the price.
- Pick up from hotels in Side and around Side 08:15 / 08:45
- Visiting Manavgat waterfalls (extra)
- Catamaran boat trip at Green lake (included)
- Visiting of the old mosque at Oymapinar village
- Ancient Aquaducts panorama
- Photo break at a bridge on the way to Green Canyon for panorama
- Panorama break at Green Canyon Oymapinar lake
- Transfer to the Hidden paradise near a village on the way to Alanya
- Lunch at the local restaurant in Hidden paradise
- End of the tour and Back to the hotels 16:30 / 17:30
Period & Price
01 January 2023 / 31 December 2023 - Price
|Location||Person 11 >||Child 04 > 10||Child 00 > 03|
|Side||€ 29.0||€ 15.0||€ 0|
|Add-ons / Extras||Price|
|Kizilagac & Kizilot||€ 5.0|