Blue Cruise from Fethiye to Olympos 4 Days
About this activity
Tour Duration (including the Journey): 4 Days
- Booking confirmation: Instant confirmation
- Printed or mobile voucher: Accepted
- Wheelchair accessible: Available
- Easy Online Booking: Fast, Easy & SSL Secure Booking
- Vegetarian & Vegan meal: Available
- Skip the ticket line: Yes
- Cancellation policy: Blue cruise cancellation policy applies
Tour Guiding: English , Turkish , German
Tour ID: 97
Departure Location: Fethiye
Make a request for the tour
- Blue cruise Turkey: Fethiye to Olympos 4 days
- Gulet Cruise Turkey: Fethiye to Olympos 4 days
- Blue cruise from Fethiye: Fethiye to Olympos 4 days
- Blue voyage from Fethiye to Olympos 4 days
- Blue cruise with Vigo : Fethiye to Olympos 4 days
4 Day Gulet Cruise Turkey: From Fethiye to Olympos
Before making online booking please ask for availability.
Click here to read the cancellation policy. When you make a blue cruise reservation, you will have accepted the cancellation conditions.
The Fethiye to Olympos Blue voyage that takes 4 days and 3 nights to Olympos from Fethiye, is one of the most popular routes along the Turquoise Coastline of Turkey. Blue cruising on the Turkish gulet, this blue cruise has something top enjoyable for everyone. Stunning views, the ancient sites, cities and sights, crystal clear waters, swimming and snorkelling as well as relaxing times.
The remarkable days you will certainly spend at the sea with us on our gulet cruise will be the top highlights of your life. Providing some magical days for yourself with Blue trip by Turkey's turqoise shores will be a remarkable experience.
Why you do not book now for the splendid blue cruising along Turkey's Aegean and also Mediterranean blue-green shores with us?
The serenity of the unspoilt Turkish turquoise coasts makes the gulet yacht cruise to be a best choice for sea & blue waters lovers. Relax with blue and green, as well as get revitalised in the splendour of incredible nature of blue-green bays and as well as enjoy outstanding tasty food on board the boat!
Blue Cuise Cabin Charter from Fethiye to Olympos 4 days / 3 nights
DAY 1: We start from from Fethiye Harbour
11:00 -12:00 Samanlik Bay for swimming & lunch. Butterfly Valley (if sea conditions okay) is our next stop for a swim. The place is hosting 136 sort of various butterflies, as well as moths. Later on we will travel to Oludeniz (Dead Sea - Blue lagoon), if sea conditions okay. Option for paragliding is available. Last stop of the day is St. Nicholas Island. Byzantine ruins can be visited here. Supper & first night here.
* Depends on the full cleaning of the gullet the departure time might be at 3pm.
DAY 2: Butterflies valley by daybreak time. And sea journey to Firnaz Bay near Kalkan for morning meal, also swimming there.
Later on we will be cruising to Kas, a charming angling village. After spending some hours in Kaş we will cruise to a bay near Kekova. We will stop there for swimming, dinner & the 2nd evening aboard the boat.
DAY 3: Morning Meal at Kekova. Sailing to Sunken City of Kekova
(this Lycian Roman archaeological site is shielded, so not visited!). We will later go to Simena, an another small traditional angling town which can only be reached from the sea. and Byzantine/Ottoman castle is well worth to see there. In Gokkaya Bay optional water sports are readily available. The dinner will be served at this pirates haven. The last night of the cruise will be here aboard the boat.
DAY 4: Visit to the Pirates Cave before travelling to Demre (Andriake) harbour. The cruise will be ended before lunch time. The bus transfer to the Tree residences in Olympos will be done with a stop for atm, and as well as shopping if needed.
We will arrive in Olympos by 13:00 -15:00.
Itinerary for blue voyage from Fethiye to Olympos
Embarkation place: Fethiye harbor
Disembarkation place: Olympos
- Day 1: Departure from Fethiye Harbor at 11:00 - 12:00
- Day 1: Swimming and lunch in Samanlık Bay
- Day 1: If the sea conditions are suitable, the next stop is Butterfly Valley where we can see 136 different kinds of butterflies and a swimming break here.
- Day 1: The next stop is Ölüdeniz, again depending on the sea conditions. There is the possibility of paragliding (extra).
- Day 1: The last point of the day will be St Nicholas Island.
- Day 1: Visit to ancient Byzantine ruins, swim and dinner.
- Day 2: Early morning with sunrise, Aquarium or Firnaz Bay near Kalkan
- Day 2: Kaş. Lunch and free time in this quaint town
- Day 2: At the end of the second day, you can enjoy the blue waters in a bay near Kekova.
- 3rd day: Departure for the sunken city of Kekova
- Day 3: Visit to Simena village and Byzantine and Ottoman Castle
- Day 3: Gökkaya Bay
- Day 3: You can go ashore for dinner, relax time or party and fun in the smugglers' cave in this pirate paradise bay
- Day 4: After breakfast, a trip to Pirates Cave and then a trip to Andriake Harbor, the last stop of our tour.
- Day 4: Bus transport service for visiting Ancient Myra, Santa Claus Church, shopping or banking
- Day 4: Between 14:00 and 15:00 bus transfer to Olympos tree houses and end of the tour
- Per person in double cabin
- Transfer from your hotel in Fethiye
- Full board meal
- Daily afternoon Tea, Coffee
- Fuel, Harbour fees, Service
- Standard yacht equipments
- Board games
- Snorkels, Masks, Fishing equipment
- Entrance fee for museum
Know before you go
Pick Up Place
Pick up Point
3 night 4 days Blue cruise from Fethiye to Olympos
Passengers may bring snacks, such as fruit, nuts, muesli, yoghurt, chocolate (Not sold on board).
Please bring your own towels.
Please do not bring your own beverages on board. All drinks, likewise water, are offered on board at practical prices.
Tip for Staff of 3-5% is additionally not included in rate.
In case of bad weather and/or sea conditions, this program undergoes change without notification.
Departure time on very first day is subject to full cleaning of the boat. The departure might be at 3pm.
Cabins on Turkish Gulets are for 2 or 3 individuals. Single supplement is not available, single travelers will have to share, or required to pay double to obtain an exclusive cabin. Many people choose to sleep on the deck, on comfortable sun beds, under the starry sky.
1x Kid 7 years old in the cabin with parents is free of charge.
All cabins have either a double berth, or a double berth lower as well as a single upper (bunk-berths). Every cabin has a closet for hanging clothing, as well as a number of drawers. All cabins have their own ensuite restroom with bathroom facilities and also a pull-out shower hose pipe affixed at the container.
Air conditioning is not available on this tour.
Depending on the weather conditions, the itinerary may change without prior notice.
Single accommodation is not available on this tour.