Daily trip to Pamukkale from Kemer
Price from: € 39
About this activity
Tour Duration: 14 Hours
- Booking confirmation: Instant confirmation
- Printed or mobile voucher: Accepted
- Wheelchair accessible: Available
- Easy Online Booking: Fast, Easy & SSL Secure Booking
- Vegetarian & Vegan meal: Available
- Cancellation policy: FREE Cancellation
- Skip the ticket line: Yes
Tour Guiding: English , Turkish , German , Russian
Tour ID: 158
Departure Location: Kemer
Select participants and the tour date:
- Pamukkale daily trip from Kemer - Vigo Tours Kemer
- Day excursion Kemer to Pamukkale - Vigo Tours Kemer
- Kemer Pamukkale excursion - Vigo Tours Kemer
- Kemer Pamukkale trip - Vigo Tours Kemer
- Kemer to Pamukkale, with pickup from hotels in Kemer - Vigo Tours Kemer
- PAMUKKALE TOUR FROM KEMER TURKEY
Daily trip to Pamukkale from Antalya
(from Side, Alanya, Belek, Antalya and Kemer)
With our Pamukkale tour, you will experience the most interesting nature formation in the world and you will have a great pleasure!
Pamukkale (which means Cotton Castle in Turkish) is legendary for its beautiful white travertine terraces and vintage city of Hierapolis. Also with its thermal water springs, Pamukkale and Karahayit are two important health tourism centers. In Hierapolis antique city, there’s a lot historical past to see and recognize. Amphitheater, Necropolis and The Martyrium of Apostle Philip are some the highlights of Hierapolis. We will pick you up from your hotel in Antalya within the morning and switch you with a contemporary air conditioned car to Pamukkale/Denizli
Pamukkale = pah-muk-kah-leh
Pamukkale tour from Antalya
Pamukkale means "cotton castle" in Turkish. Thermal water in the region ranging from 35 to 100 degrees in 17 different temperatures, starting from ancient times, Pamukkale has become a thermal health center that offers healing to people for thousands of years. Healing waters are known to support the treatment of many diseases, especially rheumatism, skin, heart and vascular. In addition, these thermal waters in Pamukkale with 17 different temperatures created natural wonders of different beauty all over Pamukkale.
Travertines are available in various colors. Color is related to the physico-chemical properties of water. The red color is iron (Karahayit travertines) dissolved in water, the yellow color is sulfur (Hot thermal travertines) and the white or gray color is calcium ion.
White travertines are the most interesting tourist attractions in Pamukkale. White travertine terraces are 2700 meters long and 160 meters high. These travertines are of great interest due to their accumulation patterns and natural colors. These magnificent white rocks are formed by contact with oxygen during the flow of water containing a large amount of limestone. And they are under protection because they are rare natural beauties. Many years ago it was possible to walk on travertines and even swim in the pools of travertines, but since 1993 it has been prohibited to protect travertines. And since then travertines have come alive and become whiter.
During this tour, there is a visit to the sponsor shopping stores. However, shopping is not obligatory. We also have an express tour with no shopping visits. You can compare the prices of both tours and book the one that suits you.
Pamukkale tarvertens visit time is approximately 3 hours. During this time you can swim in the Kleoparta thermal pool. Swimming in the Cleopatra thermal pool is not included in the tour price. You can make your reservation with the tour guide. You can also book a swim in the red water pool with your tour guide.
Swimming in the antique pool and red water pool is extra. Both pools are as beautiful as travertines. You should definitely experience swimming in the pool, which has been a source of thermal healing for centuries.
Daily Pamukkale tours from Antalya region
Come to Vigo Tours for Pamukkale Tours, one of the most interesting nature formations in the world! We organize one-day Pamukkale tours from all over the Antalya region (except Olympos, Adrasan, Kaş and Kalkan). You can book daily Pamukkale tour in Side with Vigo Tours every day except Wednesday and Saturday! Daily Pamukkale tour from Alanya is possible with Vigo Tours at very reasonable prices. Vigo Tours awaits you for daily Pamukkale tours from Antalya Lara, Antalya Kundu and Antalya Kaleiçi (Old Antalya Town). The only address for a daily Pamukkale tour from Belek is Vigo Tours, Pamukkale tours from Belek with very affordable prices and the best service in Vigo Tours... If you ask for a Pamukkale tour from Kemer, the answer is Vigo Tours, for Pamukkale tour from Kemer. Search for Vigo Tours, or check out the Vigo Tours web page.
Our daily Pamukkale trip is organized in cooperation with our local partners.
Lunch is not included in the tour price. Please bring a lunch box from your hotel.
Tour program of Daily trip to Pamukkale from Kemer
- 07:00 Collection of tourists from hotels by Kemer region
- 08:00 Stop for breakfast (extra) at a restaurant for 20 minutes
- 10:00 Visit to the textile shopping center
- 12:00 Lunch (included)
- 13:00 Arrival in Pamukkale
- 13:05 Pamukkale travertines (included), Swimming at Cleopatra's pool (extra), Free time to visit the Hierapolis ancient city.
- 16:00 Gathering on the bus
- 18:00 Stop for 10 minutes on the way
- Return to hotels in Kemer 19:00 - 20:00
* The tour program is subject to availability of time, but the free time in Pamukkale will be alaways the first priority.
- Transfer (We pick you up from your hotel and bring you back to your hotel with Air-conditioned bus)
- Guide services
- Entrance ticket to Pamukkale
- Any personal expenses (photos, souvenirs, etc.)
- Any drinks during the excursion
- Entrance ticket to Cleopatra's Pool (Optional) ($ 12)
Know before you go
Pick Up Place
Pick up Point
Sponsor shopping stores are visited on this tour. This may disturb you, but you are not obliged to Shop. If you would like a Pamukkale tour without shopping sponsor stores, please book our express Pamukkale tour!
Travertine entrance ticket does not include swimming in Cleopatra pool. Swimming in the Cleopatra ancient thermal pool is extra.
The tour schedule depends on the availability of time. The tour program can be changed shorter or longer by the guide.
Prices of all kinds of food, drinks, clothing and souvenirs in the shops where we stop during the tour are not under our control.
It is very important that you follow the timings given by the tour guide.