Daily Trip to Pamukkale from Side
About this activity
From 01.11.2021 Sunday Tuesday Thursday
Total Tour Duration (with transfers): 14 Hours
- Booking confirmation: Instant confirmation
- Printed or mobile voucher: Accepted
- Wheelchair accessible: Available
- Easy Online Booking: Fast, Easy & SSL Secure Booking
- Vegetarian & Vegan meal: Available
- Cancellation policy: Flexible
- Skip the ticket line: Yes
Tour Guiding: English , Turkish , German , Russian , Polish
Tour ID: 155
Departure Location: Side
Select participants and the tour date
Prices may differ seasonally. To see prices enter participants and date.
- Take a day trip to Pamukkale, a wonder of the world, from Side
- Book your Pamukkale travertines day trip from Side now!
- Book a Pamukkale tour from Side to experience white travertines and swim in the Cleopatra pool!
- Day trip from Side to the healing waters and white paradise Pamukkale
Daily trip to Pamukkale from Side
Pamukkale = pah-muk-kah-leh: It is possible to see Pamukkale travertines from 20 km away with their bright white cotton color.
Pamukkale from Side: Pick-up and drop-off is possible for the daily Pamukkale tour from all holiday destinations in and around Side, and is included in the price. Pamukkale tour reservations are accepted from all hotels in Side Kumköy, Side Evrenseki, Side Çolaklı, Side Gündoğdu, Side Titreyengöl, Side Sorgun, Side Kizilagac and Side Kızılot.
Daily Pamukkale tour from Side can be arranged in the same vehicle in mixed nationalities.
Side to Pamukkale: With our Pamukkale tour from Side, you will experience the most interesting nature formation in the world and you will have a great pleasure!
Pamukkale (which means Cotton Castle in Turkish) is legendary for its beautiful white travertine terraces and vintage city of Hierapolis. Also with its thermal water springs, Pamukkale and Karahayit are two important health tourism centers. In Hierapolis antique city, there’s a lot historical past to see and recognize. Amphitheater, Necropolis and The Martyrium of Apostle Philip are some the highlights of Hierapolis. We will pick you up from your hotel in Antalya within the morning and switch you with a contemporary air conditioned car to Pamukkale/Denizli
Book now and reserve your place for a daily tour from Side hotels to Pamukkale, a unique natural wonder of the World!
Pamukkale means "cotton castle" in Turkish. Thermal water in the region ranging from 35 to 100 degrees in 17 different temperatures, starting from ancient times, Pamukkale has become a thermal health center that offers healing to people for thousands of years. Healing waters are known to support the treatment of many diseases, especially rheumatism, skin, heart and vascular. In addition, these thermal waters in Pamukkale with 17 different temperatures created natural wonders of different beauty all over Pamukkale.
Travertines are available in various colors. Color is related to the physico-chemical properties of water. The red color is iron (Karahayit travertines) dissolved in water, the yellow color is sulfur (Hot thermal travertines) and the white or gray color is calcium ion.
At the daily trip to Pamukkale from Side, walk among Pamukkale's white travertines and rest your feet in Pamukkale's healing waters!
White travertines are the most interesting tourist attractions in Pamukkale. White travertine terraces are 2700 meters long and 160 meters high. These travertines are of great interest due to their accumulation patterns and natural colors. These magnificent white rocks are formed by contact with oxygen during the flow of water containing a large amount of limestone. And they are under protection because they are rare natural beauties. Many years ago it was possible to walk on travertines and even swim in the pools of travertines, but since 1993 it has been prohibited to protect travertines. And since then travertines have come alive and become whiter.
At the Pamukkale tour swim in the healing roman bath!
Pamukkale tarvertens visit time is approximately 3 hours. During this time you can swim in the Kleoparta thermal pool. Swimming in the Cleopatra thermal pool is not included in the tour price. You can make your reservation with the tour guide. You can also book a swim in the red water pool with your tour guide.
Swimming in the antique pool and red water pool is extra. Both pools are as beautiful as travertines. You should definitely experience swimming in the pool, which has been a source of thermal healing for centuries.
Our daily Pamukkale trip is organized in cooperation with our local partners.
Lunch is not included in the tour price. Please bring a lunch box from your hotel.
Tour program for daily trip to Pamukkale from Side
Pick up and Departure places: All the hotels in Side and around Side
- Pick up from Hotels in Side 05:30
- Breakfast stop outside Antalya (breakfast extra)
- Lunch (extra)
- Arrival in Pamukkale Hierapolis, and free time about 3 hours in travertines (included)
- Swimming at the Cleopatra thermal pool (extra)
- Arrival to Karahayit, the red water area of Pamukkale, and swimming at the red water pool (extra)
- Departure from Pamukkale region
- Dinner at the restaurant (extra)
- End of the tour and arrival to the Hotels in Side 22:00
* Tour Program is subject to availability of time, but in Pamukkale free time will be not less than 3 hours
- Pick up from hotels - and drop off at hotels
- Bus journey by an air-conditioned bus
- Pamukkale entrance fee 12€ per person
- Lunch and Dinner
- Bathing in a Roman bath 9 € per person
- Personal expenses
- Red water pool 9 € per person
Know before you go
Pick Up Place
Pick up Point
01.11.2021 - 31.03.2022 Sunday Tuesday Thursday
Daily Pamukkale tour from Side
Pick-up time from Side hotels 05:15 / 05:45
Arrival time in Pamukkale 11:30 / 12:00
Return time to Side 21:00 / 21:30
Pick up is available from all the hotels in Side and around Side
We do pick up from all the hotels in Side
Travertine entrance ticket does not include swimming in Cleopatra pool. Swimming in the Cleopatra ancient thermal pool is extra.
The tour schedule depends on the availability of time. The tour program can be changed shorter or longer by the guide.
Prices of all kinds of food, drinks, clothing and souvenirs in the shops where we stop during the tour are not under our control.
It is very important that you follow the timings given by the tour guide.