Kemer Paragliding flight from Tahtali mountain
Price € 180
$ 211 / € 180 / ₺ 1,867 / £ 155
About this activity
Tour Duration (including the Journey): 5 Hours
- Booking confirmation: Instant confirmation
- Printed or mobile voucher: Accepted
- Easy Online Booking: Fast, Easy & SSL Secure Booking
- Cancellation policy: Flexible
- Experience: No experience required
- Shopping: No Shopping tour
- Skip the ticket line: Yes
Tour Guiding: English , Turkish , German
Tour ID: 215
Other Departure places: Antalya
Departure Location: Kemer
Select participants and the tour date:
Prices may differ seasonally. To see prices enter participants and date.
- Tandem paragliding flights Kemer - Vigo Tours Kemer
- Kemer paragliding - Vigo Tours Kemer
- Paragliding flights Kemer - Vigo Tours Kemer
- Kemer paragliding flight from Tahtali mountain - Vigo Tours Kemer
- Kemer paragliding from Tahtali mountain 2365 mt - Vigo Tours Kemer
- The distance between Kemer region hotels and Tahtalı Cable Car is approximately 25 km. Paragliding price includes pick-up and drop-off from all Kemer region hotels, transfers and one-way cable car ticket
Paragliding Antalya Turkey
Mount Tahtali is the highest mountain closest to the coast and the highest alpine paraglider facility in the world. The altitude difference between its landing points is 2,365 meters.
For last minute reservation, please ask availability first.
Prepare yourself for an unforgettable and exciting flight: Tandem Paragliding from Mount Olympus! Mount Olympos is among the top 5 in the world for paragliding!
An adrenaline filled flight from 2365 mt awaits you!
from Olympos mountain of Antalya You will love so much your paragliding flight.
For a paragliding experience from Olympos Mountain, after a safe connection to the paragliding under the control of your experienced pilot, it is enough to run a few steps forward. The flight takes about 40 minutes.
For tandem paragliding flights, only a 10-minute lesson and information is sufficient for the first-time passengers. Your pilot is in full control of the flight and you will only enjoy flying in the sky. Isn't it worth trying?
Anybody under 110 kg can fly tandem. All you need is to be able to run for regarding 5 meters.
The weather is closely monitored by an experienced team. However, if the flight is not possible due to sudden changes in weather conditions when you are at the summit for a paragliding flight, 49 € is not refundable as a roundtrip cable car and transfer fee.
It doesn't matter if you have mastery of paragliding or want to enjoy a flight. Flying through a paragliding from Olympos is a true divine adventure.
Tahtali Mountain is one of the highest point of the Taurus Mountains with its peak of 2365 meters and offers the opportunity to see the whole Mediterranean coast from Alanya to Kas at the same time…
The white dot seen in the pictures above is the peak of Tahtali Mountain and the paragliding flight from here cannot be explained.
Thanks to the paragliding flight from Tahtalı, you will not only watch the natural scenery from Alanya to Kas, but you will also have the opportunity to explore many wild life on the Tahtalı and Bey Mountains from the sky.
Tahtali Mountain is the name of a part of the Taurus Mountains and extends along the borders of Antalya - Kemer district.
Paragliding with the paragliding from the summit of the Taurus Mountains to the beaches of the Mediterranean glide like birds in the air, you can experience the privilege of watching the embrace of the green and blue tones of nature from the sky.
Today, the number of people doing this sport is increasing in every country of the world. Because unlike the free parachute, paragliding is possible to float (even rise) in the air for hundreds of kilometers and fly for hours. It can also be prepared in just a few minutes before take-off, and can be collected immediately after landing and sized to the size of a backpack. And most importantly, basic flight skills can be gained with only a few weeks of training.
On arrival you'll get a short briefing after which be ready to have unforgettable paragliding expertise. A skilled tandem pilot will management the speed of the flight and you may benefit from the beautiful views over Antalya, turquoise sea and beautiful mountains. The pilot will take great pictures and videos that are elective to purchase after the flight. There’s no expertise essential, as you’ll fly with knowledgeable pilot, so you possibly can think about admiring the views and making sure you seize the perfect up-in-the-air photo. Have you ever dreamt of hovering though the sky or questioned what it is wish to fly like a bird?
Tour program for Amazing Tandem paragliding experience from the 2365 mt peak of Mount Tahtali of Antalya
Pick up and departure places: All the hotels in Antalya city and All the hotels in Kemer region
- Pick-up from the hotel and transfer to the cable car sub station
- 11-minute by Olympos cable car ride to the peak of Mount Tahtali
- Free time at the peak of the mountain for you to enjoy the view
- Preparations and registrations for paragliding flight
- Flight starts at 2365 mt and takes 40 minutes to the beach of Tekirova near Kemer
- Seeing the photos and videos, and buy (photo+Video = 100$ per person)
- End of the activity and back to hotels
Bus transport duration to the cable car station:
from Kemer hotels 30 minutes
From Antalya hotels 1h15m
- Transfer from hotels and drop off at your hotel
- Cable car one-way ticket
- Tandem flight about 40 minutes
- Food & Drinks
- Photos 60€ Upload to mobile phone or by dvd
- Video 60€ Upload to mobile phone or by dvd
- Photos + Video 85€ Upload to mobile phone or by dvd
Know before you go
Pick Up Place
Pick up Point
Amazing Tandem paragliding experience from the 2365 mt peak of Mount Tahtali of Antalya
Guests must be able to run for at least 3-4 meters.
Optimum for men 110 kg
Up to 90 kg for women
Up to 2 meters
You will not be eligible to fly if you experience any of the following conditions: heart problems, respiratory diseases, mental problems, epilepsy-related disorders such as seizures and pregnancy.
Children from the age of 6 can do paragliding, with a minimum of 25 kg. For those under the age of 18, it is obligatory to have a confirmation (permission) letter from their parents.
Guests are requested to use ideal running shoes.
All other necessary equipment is provided.
You can bring:
- Video camera
- Mobile phone
*** During the tour, you can use your hands, but our agency is not responsible for losses.