3 Day Trip to Cappadocia from Kemer
Secure your place with early reservation!
Price from € 96 ( $ 94 / € 96 / ₺ 1,780 / £ 84)
Departure Location: Kemer
Tour duration (approximately): 3 Days
Tour Guiding: English , Turkish , Russian
Available from 15.03.2022 Tuesday Friday
Select participants and the tour date
Prices may differ seasonally. To see prices enter participants and date.
About this activity
- Booking confirmation: Instant confirmation
- Printed or mobile voucher: Accepted
- Wheelchair accessible: Available
- Easy Online Booking: Fast, Easy & SSL Secure Booking
- Vegetarian & Vegan meal: Available
- Cancellation policy: Flexible
- Skip the ticket line: Yes
Tour ID: 174
- Kemer to Cappadocia: 3 Day Cappadocia trip from Kemer region
- from Kemer to Cappadocia 3 day trip
- 3 day Cappadocia excursion with pick up from hotels in Kemer region
- 3 day Guided trip to Cappadocia from Kemer region
- 3 Day tour from Kemer to Cappadocia with 2 nights hotel in Cappadocia
- Discover the magnificent Cappadocia by joining a 3-day tour from Kemer to Cappadocia with Vigo Tours!
3-day guided trip from Kemer to Cappadocia including hotel pick-up and drop off
Information for Cappadocia tour from Kemer: Unfortunately, it is not accepted to join this tour with us by booking a hot air balloon trip from other companies located in Cappadocia.
Arrival time in Cappadocia on the first day 13:00 - 14:00
Balloon tour (extra) on the 2nd or 3rd day if the weather conditions are suitable
Return time to Kemer hotels on the last day (3rd day) of the tour is 21:00 / 21:30 (depending on hotel location)
Cappadocia balloon tours are a daily and fast changing subject, and are subject to suitable weather conditions. Balloon flight may be canceled due to weather conditions. For this reason, we cannot accept advance reservations for the Cappadocia balloon ride. Balloon reservations are followed by the tour guide on the first day of the tour, and if there will be a flight, reservations are accepted by the guide.
Cappadocia means the Land of Beautiful Horses in Persian language. Cappadocia is an incredible wonderland in the midst of Turkey. Being world well-known for the incredible rock formations it's really value a go to. Join a 3 day trip from Antalya to discover the most beautiful valleys of Cappadocia, to explore the underground city, rock houses and rock-reduce church buildings.
Cappadocia is located in the Central Anatolia region of Turkey. 3-day period is not enough to see all of Cappadocia, which spans a very large area. In this 3-day tour from Antalya, we will show you the most known and visited spots of Cappadocia.
With the erosion of the soft layers of lava and ashes emanating from 3 volcanic mountains dominating the region by rains and winds for millions of years, a magnificent geography that cannot be seen anywhere else in the world emerged. This place is called Cappadocia today. This place is called Cappadocia today. Nowhere in the world is so special, so magical. Every corner of Cappadocia has magical beauties. In Cappadocia, rocks, caves, and above and below the soil has magnificent historical traces. The imposing rock formations are quite surprising.
Cappadocia is said to mean the Land of Beautiful Horses in Persian language. This beautiful country has a magical geography that is unlike any other place in the world. Underground cities, interesting fairy chimneys, rock hotels, impressive valleys and amazing activities from one of the most special places on earth. A large part of the Cappadocia geography extending to Kırşehir, Niğde and Kayseri is located within the borders of Nevşehir.
If you are looking for unique traces of civilization in a world where distances are decreasing now, Cappadocia is among the first places to visit. Wherever you go in the world, you will not find the equivalent of Cappadocia, and you will not be lost in such a wonderful mystery like Cappadocia.
In our 3-day tour, we will visit the underground city and experience rock formations and beautiful valleys in the region. There is a unique Göreme open air museum in our tour program. This is an extra and you can book through our tour guide. We recommend you to see Göreme open air museum. This place is actually considered as a summary of Cappadocia.
3-day guided tour to Cappadocia from Kemer hotels - Tour program
Itinerary is subject to time availability.
- Pick up from Hotels (Antalya 05:30 - Belek 06:00 - Side 06:50 - Alanya 04:00 - Kemer 04:00)
- Breakfast at the Taurus mountains (extra)
- Bus journey to Konya city through the Taurus Mountains
- Visit of Mevlana (Sufi) museum in Konya (free entrance)
- Lunch in Konya (extra)
- Bus journey to Cappadocia
- Visit of underground city Sarhatli (optional)
- Sightseeing in Cappadocia
- Check in Hotel
- Dinner at the hotel (included)
- If booked bus transfer for Whirling Derwishes show (optional)
- If booked transfer for Balloon ride 2nd day morning at 03:00 (optional)
- Breakfast at the hotel 2nd day
- Sightseeing of Cappadocia
- Göreme open air museum (optional)
- Dinner at the Hotel
- If booked bus transfer for Turkish night show (optional)
- If 2nd day not possible then balloon ride is at 3rd day (optional)
- Breakfast at the hotel (included) 3rd day
- Back to Antalya
- Bus Transfer to the Hotels 18:00 / 21:00
- The tour schedule is subject to time availability. There may be some changes in the program without notice.
Know before you go
Pick Up Place
Pick up Point
15.03.2022 - 15.12.2022 Tuesday Friday
3-day tour from hotels in Kemer to Cappadocia
We are organizing this tour with a local partner. The reason for this is to be able to control tour operation costs and to provide reasonable prices to our customers.
The tour schedule depends on the availability of time.
There are sponsoring companies in this tour. And there are various shopping breaks during the tour. Shopping is not obligatory.
Cappadocia trip from Antalya holiday resorts is very costly as a tour operation. The tour operation concept of Vigo Tours for Cappadocia is to keep the tour fee low and try to generate income from possible extras during the tour. Our most important extra income in the 3-day Cappadocia tour is the hot air balloon tour in Cappadocia. For this reason, joining the Cappadocia tour with Vigo Tours but booking a Cappadocia balloon tour from another company in Cappadocia is unfortunately not accepted by us. Cappadocia tours from Antalya holiday regions (Side, Kemer, Alanya, Antalya and Belek) are all the same. Cappadocia hot air balloon tour reservations are accepted by our tour guide on the first day of our tour. Our guide follows all the procedures for your Cappadocia balloon tour reservation from a to z.
Price from € 96 ( $ 94 / € 96 / ₺ 1,780 / £ 84)