3 Day Trip to Cappadocia from Antalya
Price from: € 85
About this activity
Tour Duration: 3 Days
- Booking confirmation: Instant confirmation
- Printed or mobile voucher: Accepted
- Wheelchair accessible: Available
- Easy Online Booking: Fast, Easy & SSL Secure Booking
- Vegetarian & Vegan meal: Available
- Cancellation policy: FREE Cancellation
- Skip the ticket line: Yes
Tour Guiding: English , Turkish , German
Tour ID: 170
Departure Location: Antalya
Select participants and the tour date:
- 3 Day Cappadocia trip from Antalya
- Antalya to Cappadocia 3 day trip
- 3 day Cappadocia tour with pick up hotels in Antalya
- 3 day Guided trip to Cappadocia from Antalya
- 3 Day tour from Antalya to Cappadocia with 2 nights hotel in Cappadocia
3 Day guided trip to Cappadocia from Antalya region
Cappadocia means the Land of Beautiful Horses in Persian language. Cappadocia is an incredible wonderland in the midst of Turkey. Being world well-known for the incredible rock formations it's really value a go to. Join a 3 day trip from Antalya to discover the most beautiful valleys of Cappadocia, to explore the underground city, rock houses and rock-reduce church buildings.
Cappadocia is located in the Central Anatolia region of Turkey. 3-day period is not enough to see all of Cappadocia, which spans a very large area. In this 3-day tour from Antalya, we will show you the most known and visited spots of Cappadocia.
With the erosion of the soft layers of lava and ashes emanating from 3 volcanic mountains dominating the region by rains and winds for millions of years, a magnificent geography that cannot be seen anywhere else in the world emerged. This place is called Cappadocia today. This place is called Cappadocia today. Nowhere in the world is so special, so magical. Every corner of Cappadocia has magical beauties. In Cappadocia, rocks, caves, and above and below the soil has magnificent historical traces. The imposing rock formations are quite surprising.
Cappadocia is said to mean the Land of Beautiful Horses in Persian language. This beautiful country has a magical geography that is unlike any other place in the world. Underground cities, interesting fairy chimneys, rock hotels, impressive valleys and amazing activities from one of the most special places on earth. A large part of the Cappadocia geography extending to Kırşehir, Niğde and Kayseri is located within the borders of Nevşehir.
If you are looking for unique traces of civilization in a world where distances are decreasing now, Cappadocia is among the first places to visit. Wherever you go in the world, you will not find the equivalent of Cappadocia, and you will not be lost in such a wonderful mystery like Cappadocia.
In our 3-day tour, we will visit the underground city and experience rock formations and beautiful valleys in the region. There is a unique Göreme open air museum in our tour program. This is an extra and you can book through our tour guide. We recommend you to see Göreme open air museum. This place is actually considered as a summary of Cappadocia.
Cappadocia 3 Day trip from Antalya - Tour program
Departure from: Side - Antalya - Belek - Alanya - Kemer
- Pick up from Hotels (Antalya 05:30 - Belek 06:00 - Side 06:50 - Alanya 04:00 - Kemer 04:00)
- Breakfast at the Taurus mountains (extra)
- Bus journey to Konya city through the Taurus Mountains
- Visit of Mevlana (Sufi) museum in Konya (free entrance)
- Lunch in Konya (extra)
- Bus journey to Cappadocia
- Visit of underground city Sarhatli
- Sightseeing in Cappadocia
- Check in Hotel
- Dinner at the hotel (included)
- If booked bus transfer for Whirling Derwishes show
- If booked transfer for Balloon ride 2nd day morning at 03:00
- Breakfast at the hotel 2nd day
- Sightseeing of Cappadocia
- Göreme open air museum (extra)
- Dinner at the Hotel
- If booked bus transfer for Turkish night show
- If 2nd day not possible then balloon ride is at 3rd day
- Breakfast at the hotel (included) 3rd day
- Back to Antalya
- Bus Transfer to the Hotels 18:00 / 21:00
- Pick up from hotels - Drop-off at hotels
- 2 Nights Hotel accommodation in Cappadocia
- Per person in double room
- Tour Guiding
- Entrance fee for underground city
- Entrance fee to Göreme open air museum
- 3x days Lunch 9€ each day pp
- Drinks & Personal expenses
- Hot air Balloon ride
- Turkish Nights show 30€ pp
- Whirling Dervishes show 20€ pp
- Tour for Balloon watching 13€ pp
Know before you go
Pick Up Place
Pick up Point
3-day guided trip from Side, Alanya, Antalya, Belek and Kemer to Cappadocia
We are organizing this tour with a local partner. The reason for this is to be able to control tour operation costs and to provide reasonable prices to our customers.
The tour schedule depends on the availability of time.
There are sponsoring companies in this tour. And there are various shopping breaks during the tour. Shopping is not obligatory.
Hot air Balloon tour reservations are accepted by our tour guide on the first or second day during the tour with daily prices.
Cappadocia trip from Antalya holiday resorts is very costly as a tour operation. The tour operation concept of Vigo Tours for Cappadocia is to keep the tour fee low and try to generate income from possible extras during the tour. Our most important extra income in the 3-day Cappadocia tour is the hot air balloon tour in Cappadocia. For this reason, joining the Cappadocia tour with Vigo Tours but booking a Cappadocia balloon tour from another company in Cappadocia is unfortunately not accepted by us. Cappadocia tours from Antalya holiday regions (Side, Kemer, Alanya, Antalya and Belek) are all the same. Cappadocia hot air balloon tour reservations are accepted by our tour guide on the first day of our tour. Our guide follows all the procedures for your Cappadocia balloon tour reservation from a to z.