Istanbul: Byzantine Relics Half-Day Morning Tour
About this activity
Tour Duration included bus journey: 4 Hour
- Booking confirmation: Speedy confirmation
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted: Printed voucher is not obligatory
- Easy Online Booking: Fast, Easy and SSL Secure Booking
Tour Guiding: English , Türkçe , Deutsch
Tour Days: Everyday
Period: 18/04/2019 - 31/12/2019
Tour ID: 114
Tour Departure Locations: Istanbul
Select participants, date and language:
- Discover one of the world's building work of arts at the Hagia Sophia
- See the Iznik ceramic tiles and turrets of the Blue Mosque
- Go to the site of the Roman chariot races at the Hippodrome of Constantinople
- Pick-up a keepsake bargain in the Grand Marketplace
See the Byzantine highlights of Istanbul on a half-day trip of the historic city centre. Marvel at the damages of churches, see the site of former Roman chariot races, and walk the magical alleys of the Grand Bazaar.
Adhering to a pick-up from your resort, transfer to the Hippodrome of Constantinople, as well as see the Walled Shaft and Shaft of Theodosius on the site of the chariot races of the Roman Empire. Take a look at the markings of the former track on the leading rocks of Sultan Ahmet Square. Gaze at the Serpentine Column from Delphi, and also the Byzantine German Fountain of Wilhelm II.
Next, avoid the long lines to the Hagia Sophia, additionally referred to as "The Church of Holy Knowledge." Marvel at among the globe's masterpieces of style that has actually offered a Orthodox church, mosque, and also city gallery. Continue to the renowned Blue Mosque, so-called for its magnificent blue Iznik ceramic tiles. Marvel at its domes and also slim minarets, before finishing your trip at the world's earliest and also largest covered market.
Plan on keepsakes in the Grand Bazaar as you stroll around more than 4,000 shops in its tiny alleys.
- Pick up from Hotels
- Driving to the Hippodrome
- Sultanahmet square
- Visit of Hagia Sophia
- Visit of Blue Mosque
- Grand Bazaar Istanbul
- End of the tour and return to the hotels
- Certified tour guide
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Skip-the-queue entrance ticket to the Hagia Sophia
- Hotel pick-up and also leave by Air-conditioned bus
- Entrance costs as pointed out in the itinerary
- Service fee and also tax obligations
- Meal, Beverages
- Personal expenses
When you get there
Pick up Point
Pick Up Place
Good to Know
Please note that the Grand Bazaar is shut on Sundays and also will be replaced with a browse through to an authentic shop.
The Blue Mosque is only visited from the outdoors on Friday mornings before 13:00, as a result of the noon prayer.
Please keep in mind that there might be long waiting times to go into the Blue Mosque.
Pick-up is just offered for centrally situated Istanbul hotels. A free shuttle to the meeting points is offered between 08:00 as well as 09:00 (depending on the area of your resort), as well as takes 45 to 60 mins.
Please keep in mind that on afternoon excursion you will certainly check out various other genuine stores rather than the Grand Bazaar.