Blue Cruise from Fethiye to Gocek Bays
About this activity
Tour Duration: 3 Days
- Booking confirmation: Instant confirmation
- Printed or mobile voucher: Accepted
- Cancellation policy: FREE Cancellation
- Easy Online Booking: Fast, Easy & SSL Secure Booking
- Vegetarian & Vegan meal: Available
Tour Guiding: English , Turkish
Tour ID: 361
Departure Location: Fethiye
Make a request for the tour
- Blue cruise from Fethiye to Gocek bays
- Turunc bay
- Tarzan bay, Sarsala Bay, Bedri Rahmi Bay
- Cleopatra's Baths
- Yassica Islands, Red Island
- Enjoy Blue voyage Turkey 3 days along the beautiful bays
Blue cruise from Fethiye to the beautiful Gocek bays
Before making online booking please ask for availability.
Blue cruise along Fethiye, Tersane Island, Cleopatra's Baths, Hamam Bay, Roman Baths, Sarsala Bay, Bedri Rahmi Bay, Yassica Islands, Gocek Islands, Samanlik Bay
Blue cruise day - 1
Boarding in Fethiye Harbour around 15:00 or a little earlier.
You enjoy some swimming and snorkeling in Turunc Bay or Tarzan Bay. Then We will cruise along a few of the islands towards Tersane Island, with the interesting ruins of a once very important shipyard. We will have dinner and spend here the first night.
Blue cruise day - 2
After breakfast we will depart for Cleopatra's Baths (Hamam Bay). You will Enjoy swimming in the ancient ruins of these Roman Baths. We will then cruise to Sarsala bay, a bay striking pine-surrounded. This place is also a convenient starting point for a 45-minute hiking to the ancient Lissa, notable mostly for inscribed walls, dating from the 3rd century BC rule of two of Cleopatra's Ptolemy forebears. And then Bedri Rahmi Bay will the next stop. The bay was named with one of the first 'blue cruisers' who painted here in 1974 a fish on the rocks. Jump in the crystal clear blue waters, or explore the island, and enjoy the day. Dinner and the 2nd night will be here.
Blue cruise day - 3
Today we will cruise to the Yassica Islands. These tiny little islands don't have of individual names. These islands are so small that no one has named them. The biggest one of them has a nice sandy beach, and there is a little pool cape off the lagoon. We will then cruise to the serene and beautiful area of Gocek Islands where we will have swimming, snorkelling, or just soak up some sun, and enjoy the beautiful surroundings around there. A last swim break will be at the Red Island, and will overnight in Fethiye.
Blue cruise day - 4
After an taste breakfast, it is time for you to say farewell to our gulet and crew. Hopping to see you at next cruise soon!
Blue cruise tour route from Fethiye to Göcek bays
3 days 3 nights
Enjoy 3 full days of wonderful blue cruise in turquoise waters!
- Day 1 - Around 15:00, we will depart from Fethiye Harbor to 12 Islands Gocek bays. You can swim and snorkel in the calm waters of Kızılada bay, or you can spend time relaxing on the boat. Afterwards, we will sail through several small islands towards the bay where the Cleopatra bath is located. You can enjoy swimming among the ancient ruins of Roman baths. We will anchor in one of the unique bays of 12 islands for the blue cruise dinner and overnight stay. Do not forget to watch the stars!
- Day 2 - After a wonderful breakfast on our boat, we will move to Bedri Rahmi Bay, which is named after the fish painting he made on a rock in 1974. You can enjoy the clear waters or explore the island. And then we will sail to Yassi island, which has a small and cute beach. You can enjoy diving in the shallow waters of the island. We will have our lunch at Yassi island bay. And we will move to Tersane Bay where one of the important historical shipyards will be seen. Dinner will be at Tersane Bay.
- Day 3 - And the last day! We will move to Göcek, a small and charming fishing village where you can swim, dive, sunbathe and enjoy nature. And we will enjoy the last blue cruise sea pleasure in Red Island. We will anchor in Tarzan or Samanlık bay for dinner and overnight stay.
- Day 4 - After the last blue cruise breakfast on our boat in the morning, we will depart to Fethiye harbor, and we will say goodbye to our boat at around 9:30.
- Transfer from your hotel in Fethiye to the yat
- All meals (Breakfast / Lunch / Afternoon Tea, Coffee, Biscuits / Dinner), fuel, harbour fees, service
- Standard yacht equipment, board games, snorkels & masks, fishing lines
- Passengers may bring snacks, such as fruit, nuts, muesli, yoghurt, chocolate. (Not sold on board)
- All drinks, also water are sold on board at reasonable prices
- Please do not bring your own drinks on board
- Please bring your own towels
- Archaeological sites and national parks entrance fees
- Crew tip of 5% is also not included in price
Know before you go
Pick Up Place
Pick up Point
3 nights 3 days blue cruise from Fethiye to Göcek
For safety and security: In case of poor weather and / or sea conditions, this program is subject to change without notice.
You do not need to bring drinks from outside, because the prices of drinks on the boat are quite affordable.
There is no single cabin for solo travelers. Single persons will either share the cabin with another passenger, or stay single in a double cabin paying the fee for 2 persons, or sleep on the deck.
There is no air-conditioned cabin on this tour.