Daily Trip to Pamukkale from Antalya
Price € 49
About this activity
Tour Duration: 14 Hours
- Booking confirmation: Instant confirmation
- Printed or mobile voucher: Accepted
- Wheelchair accessible: Available
- Easy Online Booking: Fast, Easy & SSL Secure Booking
- Vegetarian & Vegan meal: Available
- Cancellation policy: Flexible
- Skip the ticket line: Yes
Tour Guiding: English , Turkish , German , Russian
Tour Days: Everyday except Wednesday and Saturday
Period: 01/12/2019 - 30/11/2020
Tour ID: 154
Departure Location: Antalya
Select participants and the tour date:
- Pamukkale is a unique beauty!
- Pamukkale is a magical place!
- Pamukkale is a wonder of the world!
- Pamukkale is a white magic paradise!
Daily trip to Antalya from Antalya region (from Side, Alanya, Belek, Antalya and Kemer)
Pamukkale = pah-muk-kah-leh
Pamukkale means "cotton castle" in Turkish. Thermal water in the region ranging from 35 to 100 degrees in 17 different temperatures, starting from ancient times, Pamukkale has become a thermal health center that offers healing to people for thousands of years. Healing waters are known to support the treatment of many diseases, especially rheumatism, skin, heart and vascular. In addition, these thermal waters in Pamukkale with 17 different temperatures created natural wonders of different beauty all over Pamukkale.
Travertines are available in various colors. Color is related to the physico-chemical properties of water. The red color is iron (Karahayit travertines) dissolved in water, the yellow color is sulfur (Hot thermal travertines) and the white or gray color is calcium ion.
White travertines are the most interesting tourist attractions in Pamukkale. White travertine terraces are 2700 meters long and 160 meters high. These travertines are of great interest due to their accumulation patterns and natural colors. These magnificent white rocks are formed by contact with oxygen during the flow of water containing a large amount of limestone. And they are under protection because they are rare natural beauties. Many years ago it was possible to walk on travertines and even swim in the pools of travertines, but since 1993 it has been prohibited to protect travertines. And since then travertines have come alive and become whiter.
During this tour, there is a visit to the sponsor shopping stores. However, shopping is not obligatory. We also have an express tour with no shopping visits. You can compare the prices of both tours and book the one that suits you.
Pamukkale tarvertens visit time is approximately 3 hours. During this time you can swim in the Kleoparta thermal pool. Swimming in the Cleopatra thermal pool is not included in the tour price. You can make your reservation with the tour guide. You can also book a swim in the red water pool with your tour guide.
Swimming in the antique pool and red water pool is extra. Both pools are as beautiful as travertines. You should definitely experience swimming in the pool, which has been a source of thermal healing for centuries.
This tour is organized with our local partners.
Lunch is not included in the tour price. Please bring a lunch box from your hotel.
- Pick up from your hotel (Alanya 03:30 - Side 06:15 - Belek 06:30 - Antalya 06:45)
- Breakfast at the Taurusberg in the city of Korkuteli (not included)
- Pamukkale and Hierapolis (about 3 hours)
- Swimming in the Cleopatra Pool (not included)
- Lunch (not included)
- Dinner (included)
- Return to the hotels at 21:00 - 23:30
- Pick up from hotels - and drop off at hotels
- Bus journey by an air-conditioned bus
- Pamukkale entrance fee 50 TLira per person
- Lunch 9 € per person
- Bathing in a Roman bath 9 € per person
- Personal expenses
- Red water pool 9 € per person
Know before you go
Pick up Point
Pick Up Place
Travertine entrance ticket does not include swimming in Cleopatra pool. Swimming in the Cleopatra ancient thermal pool is extra.
The tour schedule depends on the availability of time. The tour program can be changed shorter or longer by the guide.
Prices of all kinds of food, drinks, clothing and souvenirs in the shops where we stop during the tour are not under our control.
It is very important that you follow the timings given by the tour guide.