Daily trip to Pamukkale from Kusadasi
Price € 45
About this activity
Tour Duration: 10 Hours
- Booking confirmation: Instant confirmation
- Printed or mobile voucher: Accepted
- Cancellation policy: FREE Cancellation
- Easy Online Booking: Fast, Easy & SSL Secure Booking
- Vegetarian & Vegan meal: Available
- Skip the ticket line: Yes
Tour Guiding: English , Turkish
Tour ID: 216
Departure Location: Kusadasi
Select participants and the tour date:
- Pamukkale trip from Kusadasi - Vigo Tours
- Pamukkale daily tour from Kusadasi region - Vigo Tours
- Kusadasi: Pamukkale excursion with Vigo Tours
- Kusadasi to Pamukkale with Vigo Tours
Daily trip to Pamukkale from Marmaris, Fethiye, Bodrum and Kusadasi
Discover the unique travertine terraces of Pamukkale (In Turkish: Cotton Castles). Enjoy a full-day journey to along Turkey's most popular destination.
Pamukkale is an Unesco world heritage site. The nature assumed the role of artists and created such a majestic beauty on earth. The white travertines of Pamukkale cascades resembling frozen waterfalls and terraces of shallow pools were shaped of the thermal springs waters reacting in the air.
Departure from Fethiye, Bodrum and Marmaris..
and journey by air-conditioned tour bus to Pamukkale, the 8th Wonder of the World.
Explore the all-natural landscape of clear water pools, thermal springs as well as travertine, balconies of carbonate minerals left by streaming water.
Inscribed by UNESCO as a Globe Cultural Heritage Site in 1988, Pamukkale draws in some 2 million visitors every year.
Then, go to the ruins of the old Greek-Roman city of Hierapolis built top of the "Cotton Castles" in the 2nd century BC. See the remains of the Roman amphitheater, and see the previous Turkish Bath, now converted to a historical museum.
Discover where Cleopatra was used to swim, and also the monumental tomb of the Christian apostle St. Philippe. Visit the Necropolis of Anatolia, full of sarcophagi, most significantly that of Marcus Aurelius Ammianos.
- Pick up from hotels (Main entrance outside the hotels)
- Bus journey to Pamukkale
- Entrance to Pamukkale (included)
- Free time in Pamukkale
- Swimming at Roman bath (optional)
- Back to resorts
- Transportation by non-smoking, air-conditioned bus
- Tour guiding
- Entrance fee
- Swimming at roman bath & Red water
- Lunch & Dinner
Know before you go
Pick Up Place
Pick up Point
WHAT TO BRING: