Jeep Safari from Kemer to Olympos Chimaera
Price € 35
$ 41 / € 35 / ₺ 363 / £ 30
About this activity
Tour Duration (including the Journey): 6 Hours
- Booking confirmation: Instant confirmation
- Printed or mobile voucher: Accepted
- Easy Online Booking: Fast, Easy & SSL Secure Booking
- Vegetarian & Vegan meal: Available
- Cancellation policy: Flexible
- Shopping: No Shopping tour
- Skip the ticket line: Yes
Tour Guiding: English , Turkish , German
Tour ID: 84
Departure Location: Kemer
Select participants and the tour date:
Prices may differ seasonally. To see prices enter participants and date.
- Kemer Jeep Safari - Vigo Tours Kemer
- Jeep Safari Kemer, with pick up from Hotels - Vigo Tours Kemer
- Kemer Jeep Safari Adventure - Vigo Tours Kemer
- Jeep Safari from Kemer - Vigo Tours Kemer
- Kemer Jeep Safari tour - Vigo Tours
- Kemer Jeep safari to Olympos beach and Chimaera (Yanartas)
Olympos and the eternal flaming mountain Chimaera
Excursion Ulupınar - Olympos - Chimera (Yanartas) by jeep
Swimming at Olympos
Olympos antique city (entrance fee included in the price)
Chimaera eternal flaming mountain (entrance fee included in the price)
Çıralı village in unique nature
Discover the magnificent nature of Kemer with the Jeep safari tour of Vigo Tours!
Prepare yourself for a splendid evening at Olympos and the tale of flaming Chimaera. Swimming at Olympos and also an ascent walk to the popular Chimaera as well as appreciate the amazing nature from starting till the end.
Seeing of the legend and eternal flaming mountain Chimaera is among the very best things to do in Kemer.
The region is situated on the path of popular for treking lovers on the fantastic Lycian Way. A hike to the famous Yanartas flaming mountain and enjoy the nature, legend and eternal flaming mountain is a great attraction and one of the best things to do in Kemer. With Jeep safari from Kemer you will love so much of Olympos and Yanartas Chimaera scenic tour!
Yanartaş (Chimaera) is called as a holly eternal flames because of the flames being burned on the rocks without any noticeable fuel or warm heat resource.
The flames of Yanartaş rising up by the rocks have actually been burning for 1000 years.
Yanartaş, additionally known as timeless fire, has a natural resource of fire as well as is just one of the remarkable natural elegances of Anatolia.
Yanartas lies in the Beydağları National forest, at the elevation of 230 meters over water level in Çıralı as well as Olympos hillsides.
The flames from Chimaera can be seen from the sea. It was taken into consideration as a lighthouse by sailors in ancient times.
The tour is arranged by off-road jeeps by our drivers.
Tour program for beautiful Olympos beach, Olympos ancient city and Chimaera flames (Yanartas) by jeep from Kemer
Pick up and departure place: All the hotels in Kemer and around Kemer
- 16:00 Pick up from hotels in Kemer and around Kemer by Jeep
- Arriving in Olympos beach and free time for swimming at wonderful Olympos blue waters
- Visiting of Olympos ancient city and walking through the ruins
- Driving to Chimaera flames (Yanartas). Ascent walking takes about 15-25 minutes to Chimaera flames (Yanartas). Those who do not want to walk to Chimaera flames (Yanartas) can wait in the cafeteria at the entrance.
- Free time at Chimaera flames (Yanartas)
- Dinner in Botanic Restaurant (included)
- End of the tour and Return to the Hotel 23:00
- Pick up from hotels in Kemer by Jeeps
- Entrance fee to Olympos
- Entrance fee to Chimaera
- Drinks and personal expenses
Know before you go
Pick Up Place
Pick up Point
Olympos beach, Olympos ancient city and Chimaera flames (Yanartas) by jeep from Kemer
On this trip, at Olympos old city and to Chimaera there is walking. From entrance to Chimaera, the ascent stroll takes around thirty minutes with the earth path.
What to bring:
Footwear for strolling
It is not possible for the participants to drive the Jeeps. Our Own Drivers drive Jeeps.