Bodrum: Dalyan Kaunos and Turtle beach tour
Price € 49
About this activity
Tour Duration: 12 Hours
- Booking confirmation: Instant confirmation
- Printed or mobile voucher: Accepted
- Wheelchair accessible: Available
- Cancellation policy: FREE Cancellation
- Easy Online Booking: Fast, Easy & SSL Secure Booking
- Vegetarian & Vegan meal: Available
- Shopping: No Shopping tour
- Skip the ticket line: Yes
Tour Guiding: English , Turkish
Tour ID: 266
Departure Location: Bodrum
Select participants and the tour date:
- Bodrum: Admire the rock tombs of the Kaunos Kings
- Bodrum: Healing mud baths of Dalyan
- Bodrum: Caretta caretta Turtle beach
- Bodrum: Travel by boat down the Dalyan
- Bodrum: Enjoy lunch on board the boat
Dalyan, Dalyan River, Iztuzu Turtle Beach, Dalyan Mud Baths, Caunos Rock Tombs, Caunos Ancient City
Combine rest, sightseeing, and adventure on this full-day group tour.
Dalyan is a world famous place. With Dalyan boat tour, you will have the opportunity to see the unique places such as Iztuzu turtle beach, boat trip in the reeds, healing mud baths, rock tombs of the Lycian Kings and the ancient city of Kaunos.
An superb ancient metropolis Caunos, rock tombs and mud bath are all take place in Dalyan. Dalyan is a small city on the southwest coast of Turkey by the side of the Mediterranean. Sail down the River Dalyan on an eco-friendly boat which doesn't harm marine life – and see the Lycian Rock Tombs dating to 400BC.
Winding the magical way from the Lake Koycegiz to the Aegean, the river dalyan is residence to freshwater and the loggerhead turtles. Iztuzu beach is the most important place of the Caretta Caretta turtles.
Although it is longer and more tiring than the other excursions, you should definitely see this beautiful area crowned with the masterpieces of history, nature and health tourism, each of which can be a reason for a separate visit. A fascinating river boat tour awaits you in the magnificent nature of Dalyan, one of the most interesting places of the Aegean region.
The distance between Dalyan and Bodrum is approximately 205 km. Around 06:00 in the morning we will pick you up from your hotel and set off from Bodrum to Dalyan. Our journey, which is full of beautiful scenery and lasts about 3 hours, will give you pleasure. We will take a breakfast break on the route (breakfast is extra).
With our arrival in Dalyan, we will board the boats and go to Iztuzu beach by boat around 10:30. We'il have a swimming break here for about an hour. After Iztuzu, we will take a boat trip that will take 45 minutes / 1 hour on the river. We will have lunch after this wonderful boat trip.
After an hour-long lunch break, we will visit the stunning rock tombs by boat. And then we'll visit the mud bath and spa area. Around 17:30 we will move from Dalyan to Bodrum. After a 3-hour trip, we will leave you at your hotel.
From Fethiye and Marmaris the tour program is same but the order of visiting the places can be a little different.
Bodrum to Dalyan: 191 km
Marmaris to Dalyan: 83 km
Fethiye to Dalyan: 60 km
Tour program for Dalyan, mud bath and turtle beach tour from Bodrum
Confirmation will be given immediately after booking
Babies should sit on the lap
Baby meals are not included
The tour is not wheelchair accessible
Full-day Dalyan tour with river cruise and Turtle Beach, from Bodrum
From Bodrum: See 2,000-year-old Lycian tombs carved onto the high cliffs
From Bodrum: Look for caretta sea turtles at Turtle Beach and take a mud bath in Köyceğiz
Includes river cruise, lunch, entrance fees, and hotel pickup and drop-off from/to Bodrum
- Pick-up from hotels in Bodrum 06:00 (pick up time is vary, actual pick up time will be given right after the booking, or the day before the tour departure day)
- Transfer to Iztuzu by bus
- Dalyan beach at Iztuzu, (known as Dalyan caretta turtle beach in Turkey)
- Lunch (included)
- Dalyan river where you will see the ancient Lycian rock tombs. River cruise and rock tombs
- Mud baths. Mud Baths in Dalyan is the perfect place for both adults and kids
- End of the tour and returning to the hotels in Bodrum
- Pick up from hotels - Drop off at hotels
- Bus transfer
- Tour guiding
- Mud bath
- Personal expenses
Know before you go
Pick Up Place
Pick up Point
Turtle beach, Mud Baths, Kaunos, Top tours & best holiday experiences from Bodrum
Dalyan can be considered as a wonder of nature where the sea and the lake come together in a perfect harmony. It' a top must see place around Bodrum region.
Please bring with you:
Swimsuit, Sun protection cream, Hat, Sunglasses, Slippers or sneakers and extra money for extra expenses
Tour program and times are not final and subject to change.
** Not suitable for guests with walking difficulties ** Remove any silver jewellery as the mud baths may tarnish it ** There's a donation to the Turtle rescue centre for each excursion sold **
Bodrum to Dalyan: 191 km