Blue Cruise Turkey Bodrum Gökova 7 days
Price € 299
About this activity
Tour Duration: 7 Days
- Booking confirmation: Instant confirmation
- Printed or mobile voucher: Accepted
- Wheelchair accessible: Available
- Cancellation policy: FREE Cancellation
- Easy Online Booking: Fast, Easy & SSL Secure Booking
- Vegetarian & Vegan meal: Available
- Shopping: No Shopping tour
- Skip the ticket line: Yes
Tour Guiding: English , Turkish
Tour ID: 338
Departure Location: Bodrum
Select participants and the tour date:
- Bodrum - Gokova - Bodrum 7 days
- Sailing from Bodrum to turquoise waters
- 7 nights 7 day blue cruise
- The best blue cruise route in the world
Blue cruise Turkey: Bodrum to Gökova 7 days in beautiful turquoise waters
Blue cruise prices differ according to the months (low season - high season). Please ask for availability before making an online reservation.
Bodrum - Gokova - Bodrum
Gulet Blue Cruise 7 Night 7 Day
The first blue voyage in the turquoise waters of the Aegean was made in the summer of 1945 by the famous Turkish painter and novelist Bedri Rahmi (1911-1975) and his novelist and poet friends. And by writing poems and writings on this subject, they pioneered the blue voyage.
Bodrum is a place where the blue voyage was born and developed in the Aegean.
We will meet at 17:00 at Bodrum Harbor for our 7-day magnificent blue cruise tour. We will have dinner and accommodation in Bodrum harbor.
After breakfast, we will sail to Orak Island, the magnificent aquarium of turquoise waters. We will have plenty of time to swim here, and we will have lunch here and then we will move to Çökertme. And we will spend the night here at Cokertme.
After a great breakfast on board, we will cruise to the Seven Islands, where there are interesting coral reefs. Here you can have a wonderful and enjoyable time with diving, sunbathing, fishing and swimming throughout the day. Afterwards, we will move to Karasogut for dinner and spend the night in Karasogut. For the night you can visit Marmaris as an option.
We will arrive to Cedar Island after a great breakfast on the boat. The coast and ancient city of the island are in the form of horseshoes. If you wish, you can go to Sedir Island or you can stay in the boat and enjoy a wonderful sea day. Dinner and overnight stay will be at Sedir Island Bay.
After breakfast we will sail to Paradise Bay surrounded by pine forests. Under the sapphire waters of the bay there is the warship of the British battleship. Here you can enjoy swimming. How about a little scuba dive for the English Wreck? Then we will move to Ballısu and have dinner there. Overnight in Ballısu.
After breakfast on the boat we will anchor at Ballısu and sail to the magnificent natural harbor of Longoz. You can spend this wonderful day with a swim or hike through the magnificent pine forests. And here we will go towards Tuzla bay. We will have dinner and spend a quiet night in Tuzla Bay under the wonderful stars.
After breakfast in Tuzla Bay, we will sail to Papuç Bay for our last swimming break. From here we will be able to go to the Black Island for a mud bath. and then we will move to Bodrum Port.
After breakfast in our boat at the harbor, the tour will end like 09:00
- 1st day: Meeting on the boat in Bodrum harbor 17:00. Dinner in the harbor
- Day 2: Orak Island Çökertme. Swimming breaks
- Day 3: Seven islands, Karasogut and Marmaris. swimming breaks
- Day 4: Cedar Island. swimming breaks
- Day 5: Paradise Bay. British warship wreck. Ballısu Bay. Swimming breaks
- Day 6: Natural harbor Longoz and Tuzla bay.
- Day 7: Papuç Bay, Black Island and Bodrum Harbor
- Day 8: Bodrum harbor. Breakfast on the boat and the tour ends.
- Food (breakfast, lunch, dinner, lunch tea)
- Fuel, port charges, domestic water, service
- Standard yacht equipment, board games, snorkel, goggles, fishing rod
- Clean sheets and bath towels
- Yacht insurance (We recommend that you take out your own travel insurance)
- All beverages, including water (sold on board at an affordable price)
- Entrance fee to archaeological sites and national parks
- Optional land tours and historical site entrances, scuba diving tour fees
- Air conditioning
Know before you go
Pick Up Place
Pick up Point
Our guests can bring snacks, fruit, yogurt, nuts, chocolate, etc. (These are not sold on board)
Please do not bring your own drinks to the boat
Please bring your own towels
In bad weather and bad sea conditions the program will be changed without any prior information
PLACES TO VISIT
Bodrum, Orak Island, Seven Islands, Cedar Island, Paradise Bay, Ballisu, Longoz, Tuzla Bay, Tuzla, Papuc Bay, Kara Island