Blue cruise from Marmaris to Fethiye
Price € 229
About this activity
Tour Duration: 4 Days
- Booking confirmation: Instant confirmation
- Printed or mobile voucher: Accepted
- Wheelchair accessible: Available
- Cancellation policy: Flexible
- Easy Online Booking: Fast, Easy & SSL Secure Booking
- Vegetarian & Vegan meal: Available
- Shopping: No Shopping tour
Tour Guiding: English , Turkish
Tour ID: 335
Departure Location: Marmaris
Select participants and the tour date:
- Blue Cruise from Marmaris to Fethiye
- Peaceful turquoise waters
- Blue sky and turquoise waters
- Delightful blue cruise in the Aegean
Blue Cruise cabin charter from Marmaris to Fethiye 3 nights - 4 days
With this wonderful blue cruise starting from Marmaris, you will get an amazingly enjoyable Gulet boat cruise experience and you will never forget it.
Our boarding will be 16:00 from Marmaris Marina. Our dinner will be served on the boat at the marina.
The next day we will have breakfast on our boat and after breakfast we will sail to Ekincik Bay. Here you can take the optional Dalyan Kaunas tour. We highly recommend the tour. The tour is done with a small boat called piayade. In this full-day tour you can see İztuzu caretta-caretta beach, and rock tombs and get a mud bath. You can provide beauty and freshness to your skin with mud bath.
We will have dinner on our boat and overnight stay in Ekincik Bay.
Today, we will sail from Ekincik bay to Göcek bay early in the morning. The reason we set off early is to pass the undulating parts of the sea before the wave starts. We will take our breakfast in Adalı Bay on our boat.
Our next stop after breakfast will be the monastery bay. It is also known as Cleopatra or Sunken bath bay. We're gonna have a swimming break here and have lunch here on the boat. You will have a great swimming opportunity here and you will also see the ruins of the historical sunken baths.
From here we will sail to the dockyard. Because of its natural sheltered harbor structure, Tersane Bay was used as a shipyard in Byzantine and Ottoman periods.
In the morning we will sail to the Red Island after breakfast. We'il have a great swimming break here. And we'il have our lunch here on the boat.
We will arrive at Fethiye harbor around 16:00, and our blue cruise tour in the turquoise waters of the Aegean will end.
- Pick-up and transfer from Marmaris hotels
- 1st day: Marmaris Marina (overnight stay)
- Day 2: Ekincik bay (optional Dalyan Kaunas tour)
- Day 3: Adalı Bay, Monastery Bay (Cleopatra / Shipwreck Bay), Tersane Bay
- Day 4: Red Island
- Day 4: 16:00 tour ends at Fethiye harbor
- Pick-up and transfer from your Marmaris hotel
- Full board Blue cruise per person in double cabin
- All meals (Breakfast / Lunch / Afternoon Tea, Coffee, Biscuits / Dinner)
- Fuel and port charges
- Standard yacht equipment, board games, snorkels and masks, fishing rods
- All Drinks
- Air conditioning is not available for this tour
Know before you go
Pick Up Place
Pick up Point
Price is per person in Double room. Single supplement is 60% surcharged.
Passengers can bring snacks such as fruit, nuts, muesli, yogurt, chocolate. (Not sold on board)
All drinks and also water are sold on board at reasonable prices
Please do not bring your own drinks to the boat
Please bring your own towels
Archaeological sites and national park entrance fees
In bad weather and / or sea conditions, this program is subject to change without notice.
Air conditioning is not available for this tour.