Boat trip along the sunken city and Kekova island
from / Per Person € 39
About this activity
Tour Duration included bus journey: 8 Hour
- Booking confirmation: Instant confirmation
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted: Printed voucher is not obligatory
- Wheelchair accessible: Available
- Cancellation policy: Flexible
- Easy Online Booking: Fast, Easy & SSL Secure Booking
- Vegetarian & Vegan meal: Available
- Shopping: No Shopping tour
Tour Guiding: English , Turkish
Tour Days: Everyday
Period: 01/04/2019 - 31/10/2020
Tour ID: 242
Departure Location: Kaş
Select participants and the tour date:
- A wonderful day in turquoise waters
- Sunken City Kekova
- Swimming in turquoise waters
- A pleasant tour day at sea
Wonderful boat trip at the Turquoise waters of Turkey
We highly recommend you to take a boat trip during your Kaş holiday. Daily boat trips in Kas and the surrounding turquoise waters offer very enjoyable boat trips. The most preferred of these is the full day boat trip to Kekova Island and next to the sunken city.
Boat tours from Kaş harbor cross a long way and reach the sunken city and Kekova island. We do not prefer this long way for the comfort of our guests. We first go to Üçağız by road and start our boat tour from Üçağız. So instead of a long boat ride to the sea, we start from the sunken city and near Kekova.
We will meet at Kas harbor at 9:00 am for this full day enjoyable and fun boat tour and go to Üçağız which is 31 km away from Kaş by minibus. Here we will board our boat from the pier and sail to the island of Kekova.
During this wonderful boat tour you will see interesting sunken city ruins on Kekova Island. People used to live here long ago. Sunken houses, stairs leading down to the sea and church walls ... and ruins under the water .. and all extremely interesting images. There used to be a life here.
Our boat tour will continue with swimming breaks in the calm bays of Kekova Island. Who knows, maybe you'll have a chance to swim with a sea turtle. Sunbathing from the boat, snorkeling and short strolls will make your day amazing.
We will have lunch in Simena, a wonderful seaside village in the Mediterranean. Simena, a typical Mediterranean coastal village with small and charming streets, also has an old castle. This castle was built by the Knights of Malta during the Crusaders. You can go up to the castle and take pictures and watch the stunning views.
Our tour will end at 16:00 at Üçağız pier and we will return to Kaş by minibus.
- Meeting at Harbour in Kaş 09:00
- Transfer to Üçağız village
- Boat trip start
- Boat trip along the sunken city and Kekova island
- Lunch in Simena village
- Free time in Simena village
- Swimming breaks
- End of the tour 16:00 and return to Kaş from Üçağız village
- Approximately 6-hour boat trip
- Drinks and personal expenses
When you get there
Pick up Point
Pick Up Place
Good to Know
What should be brought:
Sun cream, towel, spare dresses, hat, sunglasses and some money