Daily trip to Istanbul from Antalya
Price € 169
About this activity
Tour Duration: 1 Days
- Booking confirmation: Instant confirmation
- Printed or mobile voucher: Accepted
- Easy Online Booking: Fast, Easy & SSL Secure Booking
- Vegetarian & Vegan meal: Available
- Cancellation policy: Flexible
- Shopping: No Shopping tour
Tour Guiding: English , Turkish , German , Russian
Tour Days: Everyday
Period: 01/11/2019 - 31/03/2021
Tour ID: 45
Select participants and the tour date:
- Historical Peninsula
- Hippodrome Square
- Blue Mosque
- Topkapi palace
- Egyptian bazaar
- Bosphorus boat cruise
Daily Guided trip to Istanbul from Antalya with Domestic flights and transfers included
What about spending 1 day of your holiday in Antalya for the unique city of Istanbul? Istanbul is worth it.
For this full day tour, we will pick you up from your hotel and take you to Antalya airport for domestic flights. Our tour will start from Sultanahmed which is the most important area of Istanbul. Sultanahmed region is rich in history. The most important values to be seen in Istanbul are in this region.
Istanbul is an important major city in Turkey that straddles Europe and Asia across the splendid Bosphorus Strait. This beatiful old city reflects cultural influences of the many empires that once ruled here. In the Sultanahmet area, the open-air, Roman-era Hippodrome was for centuries the site of chariot races, and Egyptian obelisks also remain there. The unique iconic Byzantine Hagia Sophia features a soaring 6th-century dome and amazing rare Christian mosaics.
Byzantine, Constantine and Istanbul… These three magical names symbolize the dazzling history of Istanbul. Few cities in the world are so special and exciting to explore. Istanbul has been ruled by 120 kayser and emperors throughout history and has been home to the three great civilizations mentioned above.
Istanbul activities are unlimited. Istanbul fascinates its visitors with its magnificent natural beauties, minarets extending to the sky, gilded domes, palaces, pavilions, museums, parks and gardens, monuments, towers, culture and much more. It is unique in the world with its feature that combines Asia and Europe continents. And especially Bosphorus-Istanbul Strait will affect you in depth. When the unique natural beauties of Istanbul are added to the historical monuments of Rome, Byzantium and Ottoman Empire, a magnificent picture emerges.
It's a great chance to meet such a wonderful and unique city of the World! You will also admire this unique city, which is admired by the whole world!
- Pick up from hotels and transfer to Antalya airport domestic terminal
- Domestic flight to Istanbul
- Transfer in istanbul to Sultanahmet area
- Blue Mosque (if under restoration then Suleymaniye mosque)
- Coliseum Square
- Sultanahmet square free time
- Lunch in Sultanahmed area by your own
- Topkapi Royal residence
- Egyptian bazaar free time
- Bosphorus Cruise ship (optional)
- Supper at Kumkapi (optional)
- Flight back to Antalya
- Transfer to the Hotels
- Pick up and bus transfers
- Entrance fee
- Tour guiding
- Domestic flight tickets from/to Antalya
- Entrance fee to Harem in Topkapi palace
- Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner
- Drinks and personal expences
- Bosphorus cruise
- Entrance to Hagia Sophia
Know before you go
Pick up Point
Pick Up Place
Children 00-01,99 free
Depending upon local conditions the order of the program can be changed.
Passport or identity Card is required
The tour plan could be modified a little by the guide for seasonal or other reasons. Brows through to some museums or ancient ruins may not be not possible due to renovation job.