3 Day Trip to Cappadocia from Antalya region
Select your departure city
Select the city where your hotel is located.
- Amazing Fairy Chimneys
- Amazing Rock Formations
- Gorgeous valleys
- Goreme Open Air Museum
- Rock churches
- Stunning underground city
Cappadocia means the Land of Beautiful Horses in Persian language.
Cappadocia is located in the Central Anatolia region of Turkey. 3-day period is not enough to see all of Cappadocia, which spans a very large area. In this 3-day tour from Antalya, we will show you the most known and visited spots of Cappadocia.
With the erosion of the soft layers of lava and ashes emanating from 3 volcanic mountains dominating the region by rains and winds for millions of years, a magnificent geography that cannot be seen anywhere else in the world emerged. This place is called Cappadocia today. This place is called Cappadocia today. Nowhere in the world is so special, so magical. Every corner of Cappadocia has magical beauties. In Cappadocia, rocks, caves, and above and below the soil has magnificent historical traces. The imposing rock formations are quite surprising.
Cappadocia is said to mean the Land of Beautiful Horses in Persian language. This beautiful country has a magical geography that is unlike any other place in the world. Underground cities, interesting fairy chimneys, rock hotels, impressive valleys and amazing activities from one of the most special places on earth. A large part of the Cappadocia geography extending to Kırşehir, Niğde and Kayseri is located within the borders of Nevşehir.
If you are looking for unique traces of civilization in a world where distances are decreasing now, Cappadocia is among the first places to visit. Wherever you go in the world, you will not find the equivalent of Cappadocia, and you will not be lost in such a wonderful mystery like Cappadocia.
In our 3-day tour, we will visit the underground city and experience rock formations and beautiful valleys in the region. There is a unique Göreme open air museum in our tour program. This is an extra and you can book through our tour guide. We recommend you to see Göreme open air museum. This place is actually considered as a summary of Cappadocia.
- Pick up from Hotels (Antalya 05:30 - Belek 06:00 - Side 06:50 - Alanya 04:00 - Kemer 04:00)
- Breakfast at the Taurus mountains (extra)
- Bus journey to Konya city through the Taurus Mountains
- Visit of Mevlana (Sufi) museum in Konya (free entrance)
- Lunch in Konya (extra)
- Bus journey to Cappadocia
- Visit of underground city Sarhatli
- Sightseeing in Cappadocia
- Check in Hotel
- Dinner at the hotel (included)
- If booked bus transfer for Whirling Derwishes show
- If booked transfer for Balloon ride 2nd day morning at 03:00
- Breakfast at the hotel 2nd day
- Sightseeing of Cappadocia
- Göreme open air museum (extra)
- Dinner at the Hotel
- If booked bus transfer for Turkish night show
- If 2nd day not possible then balloon ride is at 3rd day
- Breakfast at the hotel (included) 3rd day
- Back to Antalya
- Bus Transfer to the Hotels 18:00 / 21:00