3 Day Trip to Cappadocia from Antalya region
Select your departure city
Select the city where your hotel is located.
- Cappadocia is an unique nature wonder
- Cappadocia is the land of magical valleys
- Cappadocia is an amazing land in the world
- Cappadocia is a magical place well worth to see
Cappadocia, located in middle Anatolia, boasts an one-of-a-kind historical and also cultural heritage. In addition, the landscape of the area's Devrent, Paşabağ, and also Pigeon valleys is characterised by unusual fairy chimney formations.
Millions of years back, 3 of Cappadocia's mountains were active volcanoes. Volcanic eruptions as well as disintegration of the tuff layers of volcanic ash produced the developments you see in the location today.
Throughout this adventure and culture tour you'll stumble upon a wide array of fairy chimneys shapes, ranging from conelike, pointed, and columnar to hat as well as mushroom-shaped.
You will go to an underground city and also the amazing Göreme Open air museum, which includes over 30 rock-carved churches and also chapels, dating from the 9th to the 11th centuries, and also several with indoor frescoes.
Your guide will take you to the Mevlâna Gallery in Konya, the mausoleum of Jalaladdin Muhammad Rumi. The site was additionally an important mistical lodge of the Mevlevi order of whirling dervishes.
- Pick up from Hotels (Antalya 05:30 - Belek 06:00 - Side 06:50 - Alanya 04:00 - Kemer 04:00)
- Breakfast at the Taurus mountains (extra)
- Bus journey to Konya city through the Taurus Mountains
- Visit of Mevlana (Sufi) museum in Konya (free entrance)
- Lunch in Konya (extra)
- Bus journey to Cappadocia
- Visit of underground city Sarhatli
- Sightseeing in Cappadocia
- Check in Hotel
- Dinner at the hotel (included)
- If booked bus transfer for Whirling Derwishes show
- If booked transfer for Balloon ride 2nd day morning at 03:00
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Sightseeing of Cappadocia
- Göreme open air museum (extra)
- Dinner at the Hotel
- If booked bus transfer for Turkish night show
- If 2nd day windy then balloon ride at 3rd day
- Breakfast at the hotel (included)
- Back to Antalya
- Bus Transfer to the Hotels 18:00 / 21:00