2 Day trip to Pamukkale from Alanya
About this activity
Tour Duration: 2 Days
- Booking confirmation: Instant confirmation
- Printed or mobile voucher: Accepted
- Wheelchair accessible: Available
- Easy Online Booking: Fast, Easy & SSL Secure Booking
- Vegetarian & Vegan meal: Available
- Cancellation policy: FREE Cancellation
- Skip the ticket line: Yes
Tour Guiding: English , Turkish , German , Russian
Tour ID: 300
Departure Location: Alanya
Make a request for the tour
- 2 Day trip to Pamukkale from Alanya - Vigo Tours Alanya
- With Vigo Tours Alanya: Two day trip to Pamukkale
- From Alanya to Pamukkale 2 day trip with Vigo Tours Alanya
- Alanya to Pamukkale 2 day trip with Vigo Tours Alanya
- 2 Day tour from Antalya to Pamukkale with 1 night hotel accommodation in Pamukkale
2-Day Excursion to UNESCO Heritage site Pamukkale from Antalya region (from Alanya, Side, Belek, Antalya city and Kemer)
Thermal waters in Pamukkale are providing health recovery.
As a wonder of nature, Pamukkale is worth a visit. The area is one of the important places frequented visited by many people due to thermal water's healing the health.
As an UNESCO World Heritage site Pamukkale/ Hierapolis is considered one of the oldest thermal cities worldwide.
The Egyptian queen Cleopatra was frequently visited the limestone terraces of Hierapolis for its healing power. Welcome to Cleopatra's imperial footsteps. You will test and amaze of the power of thermal waters on your own on this trip to UNESCO world heritage site Pamukkale/ Hierapolis.
When heading to Pamukkale, we will pass the Korkuteli town which was famous for being the only place in Anatolian not defeated by Alexander the Great!
During your visit to Pamukkale, you will see the white travertines, the ancient city of Hierapolis, the ancient tombs, the thermal pool where the queen cleopatra often swam, and the red water pool.
Tour program for 2 Day tour to Pamukkale from Antalya region
Pick up and departure places: Alanya, Side, Belek, Antalya and Kemer
- Breakfast stop at Korkuteli town at the Taurus mountains (Breakfast not included) Korkuteli town is about 70 km from Antalya
- 30 minutes before arriving Pamukkale 15 minutes panorama break of Denizli city
- Lunch (extra)
- Pamukkale travertines free time 14:00 / 17:30 (also for cleopatra pool)
- Entrance fee to Pamukkale included
- Cleoptra pool not included - to be booked by our tour guide
- Check in hotel (Half board). Hotel is walking distance to the travertines
- Entrance fee is needed to visit again -extra-
- Onyx stone souvenir and leather shops
- Visiting a mosque in Pamukkale (subject to availability)
- if enough bookings for red water by customer in the bus then we visit red water
- Back to Antalya
- Lunch in Cavdir town on the way back (extra)
- Break in Korkuteli town
- Arrive in Antalya 16:00 / 16:30 - in Side 17:00 / 17:30 - in Alanya 19:00 / 19:30
Some minor changes can be made by the tour guide in Pamukkale tour program. The stopover and eating places may vary.
- Pick up from hotels and back
- Bus transfers
- Tour Guiding
- 1 night Hotel HB in Pamukkale
- Entrance fee to Pamukkale
- Swimming at the Roman bath 9€ pp
- Red water & Mud 9€ pp
- Lunch 1st - 2nd day 9€ per day pp
- Drinks and personal expenses
Know before you go
Pick Up Place
Pick up Point
2 Day tour to Pamukkale from Antalya region
Attention please! During this tour, shop visits are made. Shopping is not compulsory. Shopping stores are sponsor of the tour due to high tour costs.
In order to provide affordable trip price we organize the tour together with another regional company.
There are shopping breaks by handicraft productions centres during this excursion ran.
The tour plans could be changed slightly by the overview for seasonal or various other reasons. Visitings through to some galleries or ancient ruins might not be possible due to renovation works. Due to very hot in July and also August, breaks as well as visits to open-air galleries and also old ruins might be much shorter than planned.
The prices fo extras:
in Pamukkale hotel, and in shops on the way, in restaurants for drinks, and food on the way might be expensive than expected.
Lunch is not included in the price and the lunch we offer at the restaurant may be not match your taste and therefore Please bring lunch box with you from your hotel.