2 Day Trip to Cappadocia from Alanya
Price € 70
About this activity
Tour Duration: 2 Days
- Booking confirmation: Instant confirmation
- Printed or mobile voucher: Accepted
- Wheelchair accessible: Available
- Easy Online Booking: Fast, Easy & SSL Secure Booking
- Vegetarian & Vegan meal: Available
- Cancellation policy: FREE Cancellation
- Skip the ticket line: Yes
Tour Guiding: English , Turkish , Russian , German
Tour ID: 161
Departure Location: Alanya
Select participants and the tour date:
- Cappadocia from Alanya
- Cappadocia tour from Alanya
- from Alanya to Cappadocia tours
- 2 Day trip from Alanya to Cappadocia
- Cappadocia from Alanya, with pick up from all the hotels in Alanya
- CAPPADOCIA TOUR FROM ALANYA TURKEY
Travel from Antalya to Cappadocia
Welcome to a 2-day trip to the wonderland Cappadocia!
With Vigo Tours, you will see the world's most interesting landforms and underground city on your Cappadocia tour. And enjoy a balloon ride in this most magnificent region of the world!
Cappadocia is an amazing wonderland in central Turkey. Known all over the world for its incredible rock formations, this is indeed worth a visit. Depart from Antalya on a 2-day trip to explore the most beautiful valleys in Cappadocia, discover underground cities, rock houses and cut rock churches.
Cappadocia is not explained in words. From magical rock formations to underground cities and amazing valleys, Cappadocia enchants visitors with every corner. Located in Central Anatolia, Cappadocia has an exceptional value with its natural formations and history.
During our 2-day Cappadocia trip we will try to visit Cappadocia region according to the availability of time. In fact, for a large region such as Cappadocia, the 2-day period is insufficient, but we know that it is not possible to spend more days than your holiday in Antalya. In this 2-day tour we will present you the most important features of Cappadocia. These will be the underground city, rock formations and valleys. However, we will also see the Göreme open air museum, the most important of Cappadocia. Unfortunately due to a short 2-day period, we do not have the chance to see more places.
Cappadocia is visited by thousands of local and foreign tourists due to its natural structure. Rock houses in the region are extremely interesting. In Cappadocia there are rock houses as well as hotels carved into the rock. The rocks formed by volcano lava have been carved as underground cities and churches in the past and today it has been transformed into a house or hotel with its magnificent carving skills.
You can also join the hot air balloon tour on this 2-day tour. For this, your tour guide will accept reservations on the tour. Hot air balloon reservations are not accepted prior to the tour.
Tour program of 2 Day trip to Cappadocia from Antalya region
Tour Departure places: Side, Alanya, Antalya, Belek and Kemer
- Pick up from hotels in Antalya
- Breakfast in Seydisehir town (extra)
- Visiting of Saratlı (Kırkgöz) underground city (included)
- Lunch in Avanos town of Cappadocia (extra)
- Sightseeing of Pasabag (Monk Valley)
- Sightseeing of Imagination Valley (Devrent Valley)
- Visit of Cavusin Old Village
- Church of St. John The Babtist
- Panoramic stop at Love Valley
- Visiting of Open Air Museum in Goreme (included)
- Arrival in hotel and check in
- Dinner at the hotel (included)
- If booked: Departure for Turkish Night Show with traditional Turkish music and dances of Anatolia. Included alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, snacks.
- Overnight in Cappadocia
- 04:00 Transfer for Balloon flight (if booked)
- Breakfast at the hotel (included)
- Panoramic break at the 3 beauties fairy Chimneys of Cappadocia
- Visiting the handycraft stones Center of Anatolia
- Panoramic break at Pigeon Valley
- Sightseeing of Uchisar Castle
- Visit of silk way leather workshop
- Departure from Cappadocia
- Visiting at seljuk caravanserai
- Visiting of Mevlana Museum in Konya
- Lunch break in Konya (extra)
- Back to Hotels in Antalya
The tour schedule above depends on the availability of the time. The tour guide can make some minor changes in the tour program if he / she deems it necessary.
- Pick up from hotels - drop off at hotels
- Tour Guiding
- 1 night hotel in Cappadocia - HB
- Göreme open air museum
- Entrance fee to underground city
- Lunch 9€ each day pp
- 1 hour Hot Air Balloon tour
- Personal expenses and Drinks
- Turkish night show 30€ pp
- Tour for watching balloons 13€ pp
- Whirling dervish show 20 € per person
Know before you go
Pick Up Place
Pick up Point
Cappadocia is not as hot as Antalya. Bring warm clothes for spring and autumn tours.
Balloon tours are not accepted as guaranteed, subject to availability. Also, balloon flights may not be allowed depending on weather conditions.
Hotel accommodation varies according to occupancy of hotels in the region. We have agreements with 4 different hotels in the region. Whichever hotel is available, we make accommodation in that hotel.
The tour schedule depends on the availability of time.
Cappadocia trip from Antalya region is quite costly as a tour operation. The tour operation concept of Vigo Tours for Cappadocia is to keep the tour participation fee low and to generate income from possible extras during the tour. Our most important extra income on the Cappadocia tour is the Cappadocia hot air balloon tour. For this reason, joining the Cappadocia tour from Antalya with Vigo Tours but booking a balloon tour from another company in Cappadocia is unfortunately not accepted by us. All Cappadocia tours from the Antalya region (Side, Kemer, Alanya, Antalya and Belek) are the same. Cappadocia Balloon tour reservations are accepted by our tour guide on the first day of the tour. Our guide follows all the procedures for your balloon tour reservation.