Cappadocia Blue Tour
Price from: € 39
$ 46 / € 39 / ₺ 415
About this activity
Tour Duration: 8 Hours
- Booking confirmation: Instant confirmation
- Printed or mobile voucher: Accepted
- Cancellation policy: FREE Cancellation
- Easy Online Booking: Fast, Easy & SSL Secure Booking
- Vegetarian & Vegan meal: Available
- Skip the ticket line: Yes
Tour Guiding: English , Turkish
Tour ID: 376
Departure Location: Cappadocia
Select participants and the tour date:
Prices may differ seasonally. To see prices enter participants and date.
- Cappadocia Red Valley
- Cappadocia Hiking along the Red valley
- Cappadocia Ortahisar Castle
- Cappadocia Kaymakli Underground City
- Cappadocia Pigeon Valley
Cappadocia Blue Tour
Red Valley & Kaymaklı Underground City Tour
Blue Tour is the best choice for those who are looking for a genuine Turkish village experience in Cappadocia region. This tour’s main attractions are the churches, villages, and the landscape around valleys of Mustafapaşa and Soğanlı which makes it off-the-beaten-track side of Cappadocia region. Valleys visited in this tour with numerous domed churches and caverns are most beautiful hiking valleys of Cappadocia region.
Blue Tour itinerary: Soğanlı valley, Mustafapaşa Old Greek village, Underground city, Şahinefendi ancient city, Keşlik monastery, Ürgüp fairy chimneys
Which of Cappadocia tours to choose?
If you want to walk and hike : Green or Blue Tour
Interested in churches and monasteries : Blue Tour
If you have only one day in Cappadocia: Red Tour
We will pick you up from your hotel between 09:00 and 09:15 and depart for our full day tour of Cappadocia Red valley & Kaymakli Underground city.
Our tour starts of visiting the very interesting fairy chimneys of Cappadocia shaped like family; father, mother and the daughter. Some calls them 3 beauties. and then we will start for a hiking through the famous rock churches in most impressive valley of Cappadocia; Red Valley.
After hiking at Red valley we will give a break for lunch in Ortahisar castle of Cappadocia before departing to Kaymakli Underground city.
Kaymakli underground city
This is the best opportunity to visit one of the biggest underground city in Cappadocia. The underground city was built in the Hittite Period (3000 BC), and has eight floors.
Explore the amazing Kaymakli underground city and its stables, cellars, storage rooms, refectories, churches, and wineries.
Panorama break at pigeons valley of Cappadocia hosting countless pigeons in natural pigeon houses. These pigeons importantly contribute to live of local people with their manure to fertilize the vineyards of Cappadocia region.
Before transferring you to your hotel you will have a plenty of time to take some picture of Cappadocia's beauties.
Tour program for Cappadocia Blue Tour
- Pick up from Hotels in Cappadocia
- Hiking along the Red Valley
- Visiting of amazing Kaymaklı underground city
- Ortahisar castle
- Old abandoned cave homes and old Greek houses of Uchisar and Ortahisar castle, the biggest mass of fairy chimneys in Cappadocia
- Lunch (open buffet)
- Pigeons valley (interesting pigeon nests on the rocks)
- End of the tour and return to the hotels 16:30
- Pick-up & Drop Off from/to your hotel in Cappadocia
- Open buffet lunch
- All local tax and insurances
- Entrance fees to the scheduled museum
- Full Day Red valley & Kaymakli Underground city
- Professional English-speaking Tour Guide
- Personal expenses
- Beverages during the tour
- Tips to the tour guide and bus driver
Know before you go
Pick Up Place
Pick up Point
Cappadocia Daily Blue tour
Please inquiry us of the guiding for other languages. The tour is operated on sharing basis maximum 16 passengers by fully air-conditioned, non-smoking and in good standard vehicles.
Private tour is available on request.
If you are interested much in history, please consider Cappadocia Blue Tour
Which of Cappadocia tour to choose?
In order to get more detailed information about the tour packages of Cappadocia, you should do a good research and decide up by setting priorities according to where you want to see and visit. If possible, spend at least 2-3 days in Cappadocia and take a complete tour of Cappadocia using the different tours (Red, Blue and Green) packages. Of course, remember to experience the nature activities of Cappadocia region!