Express Trip to Pamukkale from Side
Price from € 35
$ 41 / € 35 / ₺ 393 / £ 29
About this activity
Total Tour Duration (with transfers): 11 Hours
- Booking confirmation: Instant confirmation
- Printed or mobile voucher: Accepted
- Wheelchair accessible: Available
- Cancellation policy: Flexible
- Easy Online Booking: Fast, Easy & SSL Secure Booking
- Shopping: No Shopping tour
Tour Guiding: English , Turkish , Russian , German
Tour ID: 225
Departure Location: Side
Select participants and the tour date:
Prices may differ seasonally. To see prices enter participants and date.
- From Side Turkey: Express trip to Pamukkale
- From Side Turkey: Daily Pamukkale express tour
- From Side Turkey: Side to Pamukkale, express tour
- From Side to Pamukkale, express tour with visiting of Salda lake (Turkish maldives)
- With Vigo Tours from Side Turkey: Express trip to Pamukkale, with pick up from hotels included in the price
Daily tour to Pamukkale and Hierapolis Ancient City from Side
With Turkish maldives Salda lake!
Pamukkale, which is 310 km away from Side, is located in the Menderes River Valley of Denizli province. Pamukkale was included in the World Heritage List by UNESCO in 1996. Pamukkale looks like an open-air museum not only with its travertines, which are a kind of chemical residue, but also with its many ancient cities, especially the ancient city of Hierapolis.
Pamukkale, which is included in almost all the must-see lists of the world and visited by around 2 million tourists every year, is one of the rarest examples, perhaps the first, of the places where nature plays the role of an artist. The fact that Pamukkale has 17 different hot springs in various colors, from 35 degrees to 100 degrees, has made Pamukkale a point of attraction for centuries.
The discovery of the charm and appeal of Pamukkale, where the white travertines formed as a result of the contact of the thermal waters with the air, form gradual shapes like a frozen waterfall, and sometimes terrace-shaped pools, goes back to the Roman Period.
Most of the ruins of Pamukkale Hierapolis Ancient City, standing in all its glory right next to Pamukkale Travertines, are from the Roman period. Together with the uniquely beautiful travertines, these ruins are on the UNESCO World Cultural and Natural Heritage List, and are under intense protection.
We are sure that Pamukkale will fascinate you at first sight. Two thousand years ago, the Kingdom of Pergamon could not resist this attraction and built the city of Hierapolis next to the travertines. During this period, Hierapolis served as a thermal health center, and the water springs of 17 different temperatures and colors, believed to be healing, were frequently visited by people seeking health and beauty from different parts of Anatolia for thousands of years. Today, a substantial number of foreign and domestic guests continue to visit the thermal pools in search of beauty and health. You can swim in the waters where the people of the ancient world thousands of years ago, their kings and including the Egyptian Cleopatra swam, and you can watch the magnificent view of the travertines. However, this natural beauty, which took thousands of years to form, is in a very sensitive condition and is under protection. Therefore, only certain parts of it can be walked around and its waters can be entered.
Those who want to stay longer in Pamukkale and benefit from its healing waters for beauty or health purposes, can stay in the thermal facilities located near the ancient city and travertines, as well as enjoy massage, thermal waters and mud baths.
Tour program of Pamukkale express tour from Side, Turkey
On Express tour from Side to Pamukkale
No shopping (leather, jewelery, wine and textile, etc.) visits are made during this tour.
- Pick up from Hotels in Side 06:00
- Drive through Taurus Mountains and Korkuteli town
- Break in Salda lake (1,5 hour)
- Travel to Pamukkale from Salda (takes 2 hours)
- Arrive in Pamukkale and entrance to white travertines
- Swimming at the roman bath (extra)
- Visit of Red water area (Karahayıt) 1,5 hour (extra) * At the request of the majority of the group and if time permits
- End of the tour and return to the hotels in Side
- Pick up from all the Hotels in Side
- Visit to Salda Lake
- Professional Tour Guide
- Air-conditioned tour bus
- Entrance fee to Pamukkale
- Breakfast - Drinks
- Personal expenses
- Swimming at the Roman bath (Cleopatra pool)
- Swimming at Red Water pool
Know before you go
Pick Up Place
Pick up Point
Express trip to Pamukkale from Side hotels
(All the hotels in Side and around Side)
In order to offer a good price we organise Pamukkale tour with other agencies together.
We do pick up from several hotels. In order to do the tour with good timing with no late we kindly inform that we can't wait for you more than 5 minutes at the hotels entrance upon pick up.
The itinerary is subject to time availability.