Blue Cruise Marmaris - Fethiye - Marmaris 7 days
Price € 299
About this activity
Tour Duration: 7 Days
- Booking confirmation: Instant confirmation
- Printed or mobile voucher: Accepted
- Wheelchair accessible: Available
- Cancellation policy: Flexible
- Easy Online Booking: Fast, Easy & SSL Secure Booking
- Vegetarian & Vegan meal: Available
- Shopping: No Shopping tour
Tour Guiding: English , Turkish
Tour ID: 337
Departure Location: Marmaris
Select participants and the tour date:
- Marmaris - Fethiye - Marmaris 7 days
- Gulet boat and a wonderful blue cruise
- Sea, blue sky, turquoise waters and green forests
- Full board blue cruise
Blue cruise in the turquoise waters of the Turkish Aegean: Marmaris - Fethiye - Marmaris 7 days / 7 Nights
When the famous Turkish painter Bedri Rahmi made his blue cruise tour with his friends for the first time in the summer of 1945, he probably understood that the blue cruise tours would be so popular in the years to come. He couldn't have thought otherwise for such a wonderful tour.
This wonderful tour will start on the first day with your transfer from your hotel to the port of Marmaris. We will stay in Marmaris harbor in the evening. Dinner will be served on the boat. We will spend the night in Marmaris harbor.
After breakfast, we will anchor at the harbor and sail in the turquoise waters along the stunning coastline. You can have some relaxation on the boat today. And you can enjoy the blue sea during swimming breaks. Today you can also join the Dalyan Kaunos (optional) tour. In this tour; experience nature, history and culture. You will also see the coast where caretta caretta hatchlings lay their eggs. You can also experience the very popular mud bath. It will be good for your skin.
We will have dinner on the boat in Ekincik Bay. We will spend the night under the stars in the Gulf of Ekincik.
After breakfast on board, we will sail to Aga Port. We'il have lunch at this port. You will enjoy swimming in the famous Batık Hamam and Cleopatra Bay near Ağa Harbor. We will have dinner on a boat in a bay near Göcek island and spend the night under the stars. You'll want to sleep on the deck under the stars!
Today, after breakfast we will sail to the famous Gocek 12 islands. This is one of the most important parts of the blue cruise route, perhaps the first. You will enjoy it very much. And again, you will have plenty of opportunity to swim in the turquoise waters of the Aegean. You will also enjoy swimming in the bay bearing the name of the famous painter Bedri Rahmi. We'il have dinner here on our boat and spend the night here. Don't you want to enjoy sleeping under the stars on the deck?
After breakfast, we will continue sailing around the stunning Gocek 12 islands. Yassica Island, Fethiye bay area and turquoise waters for pleasant swimming breaks ... We will have dinner in a wonderful bay on 12 islands and spend the night here. Here the stars look much more wonderful!
After a wonderful breakfast on board, we will sail to Fethiye and you will have free time in the city to explore this beautiful city. Then we sail to Pig Island. We will have dinner on the boat around Pig Island and spend the night here. Here the stars look perfect too!
After breakfast we will sail towards the pretty Aegean village of Turunc and the Gulf of Turunc. We're gonna take our last swimming break on this wonderful bay. We will arrive at Marmaris harbor in the evening and will have dinner on our boat in the harbor.
At 09:00 we will have breakfast on our boat and the tour will end after breakfast.
- Day 1: Pick up from Marmaris hotels and transfer to the boat. Dinner on boat in Marmaris harbor.
- Day 2: Sailing along the coast and Ekincik Bay. Dalyan Caunos tour (optional). Swimming breaks.
- Day 3: Aga Port, Sunken bath, Cleopatra Bay and Gocek Island. Swimming breaks.
- Day 4: Gocek 12 Islands. Swimming breaks.
- Day 5: Gocek 12 Islands, Yassica Island and Fethiye Bay.
- Day 6: Fethiye city. Optional tour. Pig Island.
- Day 7: Gulf of Turunc. Swimming breaks. Marmaris harbor in the evening.
- Day 8: Marmaris harbor, tour ends after breakfast.
- Transfer from your hotel in Marmaris
- All meals (Breakfast / Lunch / Afternoon Tea, Coffee, Biscuit / Dinner), fuel, port fees, service
- Standard yacht equipment, board games, snorkels and masks, fishing rods
- All drinks
- Air conditioning
Know before you go
Pick Up Place
Pick up Point
Passengers can bring snacks such as fruit, nuts, muesli, yogurt, chocolate. (Not sold on board)
All drinks and also water are sold on board at reasonable prices.
Please do not bring your own drinks to the boat
Please bring your own towels
Archaeological sites and national park entrance fees
Single room charge is 60% of the price.
You can rent air conditioning for your cabin.
In case of bad weather and/or sea conditions, this program is subject to change without any prior notice.