Olympos Cirali and Chimera Yanartas Jeep Safari tour
from / Per Person € 39
About this activity
Tour Duration included bus journey: 6 Hour
- Booking confirmation: Instant confirmation
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted: Printed voucher is not obligatory
- Easy Online Booking: Fast, Easy & SSL Secure Booking
- Vegetarian & Vegan meal: Available
- Cancellation policy: Flexible
- Shopping: No Shopping tour
Tour Guiding: English , Turkish , German
Tour Days: Everyday
Period: 01/04/2019 - 31/10/2020
Tour ID: 84
Departure Location: Kemer
Select participants and the tour date:
- Swimming at Olympos
- Olympos antique city
- Chimaera eternal flaming mountain
- Çıralı village in unique nature
Olympos and the eternal flaming mountain Chimaera
Prepare yourself for a splendid evening at Olympos and the tale of flaming Chimaera. Swimming at Olympos and also an ascent walk to the popular Chimaera as well as appreciate the amazing nature from starting till the end.
Seeing of the legend and eternal flaming mountain Chimaera is among the very best things to do in Kemer.
The region is situated on the path of popular for treking lovers on the fantastic Lycian Way. A hike to the famous Yanartas flaming mountain and enjoy the nature, legend and eternal flaming mountain is a great attraction and one of the best things to do in Kemer. With Jeep safari from Kemer you will love so much of Olympos and Yanartas Chimaera scenic tour!
Yanartaş (Chimaera) is called as a holly eternal flames because of the flames being burned on the rocks without any noticeable fuel or warm heat resource.
The flames of Yanartaş rising up by the rocks have actually been burning for 1000 years.
Yanartaş, additionally known as timeless fire, has a natural resource of fire as well as is just one of the remarkable natural elegances of Anatolia.
Yanartas lies in the Beydağları National forest, at the elevation of 230 meters over water level in Çıralı as well as Olympos hillsides.
The flames from Chimaera can be seen from the sea. It was taken into consideration as a lighthouse by sailors in ancient times.
The tour is arranged by off-road jeeps by our drivers.
- 16:00 Pick up from hotels (main entrance of the hotels)
- Arriving in Olympos beach and free time for swimming at wonderful Olympos.
- Visiting of Olympos ancient city and walking through the ruins.
- Driving to Chimaera. Ascent walking takes about 15-25 minutes to Chimaera.
- Free time at Chimaera
- Dinner in Botanic Restaurant (included)
- 23:00 Return to the Hotel
- Pick up and transfer by Jeep
- Entrance fee to Olympos
- Entrance fee to Chimaera
- Drinks and personal expenses
When you get there
Pick up Point
Pick Up Place
Good to Know
On this trip, at Olympos old city and to Chimaera there is walking. From entrance to Chimaera, the ascent stroll takes around thirty minutes with the earth path.
What to bring:
Footwear for strolling