Olympos Cable car ride to Tahtali Mountains near Kemer
About this activity
Tour Duration included bus journey: 4 Hour
- Booking confirmation: Speedy confirmation
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted: Printed voucher is not obligatory
- Wheelchair accessible: Available
- Easy Online Booking: Fast, Easy and SSL Secure Booking
Tour Guiding: English , Türkçe , Deutsch
Tour Days: Everyday
Period: 11/03/2019 - 31/12/2019
Tour ID: 28
Departure Location: Kemer
Select participants, date and language:
- Absorb outstanding sights from the top of Tahtali Mountain
- Enjoy a drive through beautiful Beydaglari National forest
- Explore the closest hill to the sea on the southern coast of Turkey
- Magnificent trip to the sky!
- Sea to Sky in 10 mins!
- Delight in superb panoramic view from 2365 meters!
- Enjoy the Taurus Mountains beauty
Take pleasure in a ride on the Olympos Cable car on this journey that's available daily, throughout the year. You'll be grabbed at your hotel for a drive through gorgeous Beydaglari National forest to the base of cable car station.
Take an interesting journey from sea to sky in a comfortable modern cabin. Climbing up to Tahtali Hill you'll take pleasure in scenic views of mountains, yearn forests and the Mediterranean Sea. The cable car ride to the summit of Tahtali mountain (2365 mt) takes about 10 minutes from lowe station.
On the top of Tahtali Hill there are some memento stores as well as a dining establishment offering amazing sights. You'll have adequate time to check out prior to returning to the cable car terminal and the ride back down to sea level.
- Pick up from hotels
- Driving to the 800 mt Lower station near Kemer
- Get on the cable car
- Journey to the summit 2365 mt. (11 minutes)
- 1 Hour free time at the summit
- Back to the lower station 12:30
- Back to the hotels 13:00
- Pick up and drop off from / to hotels
- Return Ticket for cable car
- Food & Drinks
- Extras and Personal expenses
When you get there
Pick up Point
Pick Up Place
Good to Know
The cable car is in line with CEN European Requirements. At 14,298 feet (4,359 meter) long, as well as it is among the lengthiest in the world. The cable car was built by the Doppelmayr Garaventa Team, a globe leader in ropeway engineering.
Cabin capacity: 80 individuals
Maximum rate: 10 meters per secondly
Travel time: 10 mins
Bearing capacity: 470 passengers per hr
Altitude lower Terminal: 2,381 feet (726 meters) over water level
Elevation Upper Terminal: 7,757 feet (2,365 meters) over sea level
Return from top of the hill is at 12:15
Return transfer to the resorts goes to 12:30