Olympos Cable car ride to Tahtali Mountains near Kemer
from / Per Person € 39
About this activity
Tour Duration included bus journey: 4 Hour
- Booking confirmation: Instant confirmation
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted: Printed voucher is not obligatory
- Wheelchair accessible: Available
- Easy Online Booking: Fast, Easy & SSL Secure Booking
- Cancellation policy: Flexible
- Shopping: No Shopping tour
Tour Guiding: English , Turkish , German
Tour Days: Everyday
Period: 02/01/2019 - 30/12/2020
Tour ID: 28
Departure Location: Kemer
Select participants and the tour date:
- Explore the amazing view from Tahtali Mountain
- Enjoy the journey through the National park
- A Magnificent trip to the sky!
- Sea to Sky in 10 mins!
- Experience the superb panoramic view from 2365 meters!
Olympos cable car ride in Kemer
Our tour will start at 09:00 in the morning by picking you up at your hotel and we will arrive at the sub station after a bus journey of approximately 20 km.
Our journey will start from sea level and will be up to 800 meters high where the sub station is located. We will take the cable car from the sub station, and our cable car journey to a height of 2365 meters will take approximately 11 minutes.
During the cable car ride, we will pass through the Antalya national park. You will see and admire spectacular views. When we reach 2365 meters, you will be amazed at the spectacular 360 degree views there. You will witness spectacular views of Antalya city along the Mediterranean Sea and Kemer side and Olympos coast. On the north side of the Tahtali Summit you will also see spectacular mountain views. There is also a very nice cafeteria at Tahtalı summit. Enjoy your coffee with beautiful views. You can also enjoy the views from the terrace on the top floor of the Cafeteria. Or you can sit outside on the cafeteria and enjoy your ice cream.
We stay at the summit for approximately 1 hour. Then we start the journey to the sub station by cable car according to the return time given by our guide. And back to the hotels.
Traveling to the summit of Tahtali with Olympos cable car offers everyone a memorable beautiful holiday experience. We recommend you to have this very different experience with your spouse and children.
- Pick up from hotels in Kemer region
- Driving to the 800 mt Lower station near Kemer
- Ride on cable car
- Journey to the summit 2365 mt. (11 minutes)
- 1 Hour free time at the summit
- Back to the lower station 12:30
- Return to the hotels 13:00 - 13:30
- Pick up from hotels - drop off at hotels
- Roundtrip Ticket for cable car
- Food & Drinks
- Extras and Personal expenses
When you get there
Pick up Point
Pick Up Place
Good to Know
The cable car is in line with CEN European Requirements. At 14,298 feet (4,359 meter) long, as well as it is among the lengthiest in the world. The cable car was built by the Doppelmayr Garaventa Team, a globe leader in ropeway engineering.
Cabin capacity: 80 individuals
Maximum rate: 10 meters per secondly
Travel time: 10 - 11 mins
Bearing capacity: 470 passengers per hr
Altitude lower Terminal: 2,381 feet (726 meters) over water level
Elevation Upper Terminal: 7,757 feet (2,365 meters) over sea level
Return from top of the hill is at 12:15
Return transfer to the resorts goes to 12:30