Istanbul Princes Islands Tour with Lunch
About this activity
Tour Duration included bus journey: 9 Hour
- Booking confirmation: Speedy confirmation
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted: Printed voucher is not obligatory
- Easy Online Booking: Fast, Easy and SSL Secure Booking
- Vegetarian and Vegan meal: Available
Tour Guiding: English , Türkçe
Tour Days: Everyday
Period: 04/05/2019 - 31/12/2019
Tour ID: 100
Tour Departure Locations: Istanbul
Select participants, date and language:
- Take pleasure in the remarkable surroundings of Istanbul by boat
- Amazing view of Maiden Tower
- Magnificent sight of Topkapi palace
- Breathtaking sight of Bosphorus
- and an additional Istanbul: Princess Islands!
Explore Büyükada, the biggest of Turkey's Princes islands, on this 9-hour tour from Istanbul. Cruise ship across the Sea of Marmara, enjoying the sights of Istanbul slip from view.
You can explore the pedestrianised island in the very best possible method-- by bike (extra) or hang around at recreation, probably kicking back on among its coastlines, prior to returning to Istanbul.
Traveling from your resort by air-conditioned tour bus to the port with your overview, and also board the boat that will take you to the beautiful Princes islands. The largest as well as most fascinating of the islands is Büyükada, which is your destination for the day.
From the boat you can look back on the views of Istanbul, seeing famous landmarks such as Topkapi Palace and also the attractive Kiz Kulesi (additionally known as the Maiden's Tower), which was included in the James Bond movie, The World is Inadequate.
Dock in Büyükada and then take a walk with the roads with your guide, soaking up the easygoing environment of island life. Your tour guide will tell you about the island's history throughout the trip, and also about its time as an area of expatriation for gotten rid of statesmen as well as royalty, and of its life as a monastic settlement during Turkey's Byzantine-Christian period.
Pass wonderful wood estates that are sensational examples of the island's late Ottoman-era design, and look out over the shimmering sea. Seagulls are all over in Büyükada, and also if you 'd like to feed them your yout guide will provide you simits (bread with sesame seeds) so you can toss them a treat.
Lunch at a local restaurant (included) and free time the island after the lunch.
Fulfill your guide at a pre-arranged time for your boat back to Istanbul. The last leg of your journey will be by tour bus, and you'll be dropped off at your Istanbul resort.
- Pick up from Hotels
- Transfer to the pier
- Boat cruise along the city to Büyük ada
- Vicinity walk tour at the islands with tour guide
- Lunch at a local resturant in Büyük Ada
- Free time at the island
- Return to Istanbul by boat and Transfer to the hotels
- Pick up and drop off from/ to hotels
- Transfers and return ferry ticket
- Drinks and Personal expenses
- Horse-drawn wagon carriage at the island
When you get there
Pick up Point
Pick Up Place
Good to Know
Actual choice up time which depends upon the hotel area will certainly be provided after reserving. Also the pick up and meeting point will be considered of near the hotel for a few of the hotels which those may not be feasible with the excursion bus drive via due to closed street or opposite traffic.
At this tour bus is mixed countries and majority might be of arab countries.
Single booking is possible however the tour is arranged with minimum 2 persons.