Istanbul City Tour with Bosphorus Sightseeing Tour
About this activity
Tour Duration included bus journey: 8 Hour
- Booking confirmation: Speedy confirmation
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted: Printed voucher is not obligatory
- Easy Online Booking: Fast, Easy and SSL Secure Booking
- Vegetarian and Vegan meal: Available
Tour Guiding: English , Türkçe , Deutsch
Tour Days: Everyday
Period: 17/04/2019 - 31/12/2019
Tour ID: 113
Tour Departure Locations: Istanbul
Select participants, date and language:
- Take pleasure in a full-day trip of Istanbul's significant tourist attractions
- Experience the great smelling atmosphere of the Spice bazaar
- Drive along the Golden Horn and see the historical port of old Istanbul
- Take a relaxing cruise on the Bosphorus
- Dolmabahce Royal residence, house to the last Ottoman Sultans
- See the Bosphorus Bridge, attaching Europe and Asia
- Take in the best views of the city from the top of Camlica Hill
- The cable car to Pierre Loti Hill
The magnificent harmony of Istanbul will certainly captivate you!
Are you prepared to Explore as well as Appreciate Istanbul?
On this full-day tour you will see the main attractions and also sights, consisting of Dolmabahce Palace, Royal Yard of Dolmabahce Royal Residence, Bezm-i Alem Valide Sultan Mosque, The Clock Tower, Bosphorus By Watercraft, Rumeli Citadel (from the sea), Pierre Loti Hill, Cable car, Golden Horn (by bus), City Walls (by bus) And the relaxing cruise on the Bosphorus as well as journey by the cable car to the highest point of the city.
Obtain a thorough introduction of Istanbul on this full-day scenic tour of the city by bus, boat, and cable car. You will be picked up from your hotel as well as driven along the Golden Horn, the historic water that divides Istanbul. Take in the sites of the historic town hall and the main port, going back to the Ottoman as well as Byzantine realms.
And afterwards to the top of Pierre Loti Hill by cable car, and appreciate breathtaking views of the city as you consume coffee at the popular Pierre Loti Café, named after the French novelist who invested much of his time there.
Experience the natural beauty of Istanbul from the Bosphorus water. In the afternoon you will appreciate a relaxing cruise ship on the Bosphorus and take in the grand spectacle of the city's houses as well as palaces from the sea. You will certainly additionally be handled an excursion of Dolmabahce Royal residence, residence to the last of the Ottoman Sultans. Admire one of one of the most extravagant palaces in the world, when the administrative heart of the Footrest Realm.
Dolmabahce Royal Residence, Royal Garden of Dolmabahce Royal Residence, Bezm-i Alem Valide Sultan Mosque, The Clock Tower, Bosphorus By Boat, Rumeli Citadel (from the sea), Pierre Loti Hillside, Cable car, Golden Horn (by bus), City Walls (by bus).
You will certainly like our complete day trip of Istanbul with the most attractive corners of this beautiful city.
- Pick up from Hotels
- Sightseeing along the Golden Horn and City walls
- Visit of Dolmabahçe palace and Royal Garden of Dolmabahce Palace
- Visit of Bezm-i Alem Valide Sultan Mosque
- The Clock Tower
- Bosphorus By Boat
- Rumeli Fortress (from the sea)
- Pierre Loti Hill, Cable Car
- Return to the Hotels
- Hotel pick up & drop off by air-conditioned tour coaches
- Entrance fees
- Professional licensed tour guide
- Service charges
- Food and Drinks during Bosphorus cruise
- Personal expenses
When you get there
Pick up Point
Pick Up Place
Good to Know
Dolmabahce Palace closed on Monday as well as Thursday/ Changed with Chora Gallery
Bezm-i Alem Valide Sultan Mosque on Thursday/ Changed with Eyup Sultan Mosque
Pick up Place: Hotel pick-up & drop-off solution are offered only from the hotels located in the city centrum