Bosphorus Cruise and Cable Car: 4-Hour Afternoon Tour
About this activity
Tour Duration: 4 Hour
- Booking confirmation: Speedy confirmation
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted: Printed voucher is not obligatory
- Easy Online Booking: Fast, Easy and SSL Secure Booking
Tour Guiding: English , Türkçe , Deutsch
Tour Days: Everyday
Period: 23/04/2019 - 31/12/2019
Tour ID: 117
Tour Departure Locations: Istanbul
Select participants, date and language:
- Learn more about the Ottoman Empire and also the regional architecture from a knowledgeable overview
- Traveling up Pierre Loti Hill by cable car to enjoy views of the Golden Horn listed below
- See the iconic views of Istanbul on a Bosphorus cruise
On this 4-hour mid-day program you'll be gotten at your central Istanbul hotel as well as go out on a drive along the Golden Horn, an arm of the Bosphorus as well as a natural harbour for the historic peninsula separating the old and new parts of Istanbul.
Discover this residential area for Oriental Jews, Italian investors, and also various other non-Muslim minorities during the Byzantine Empire. See traces of background at Balat and also see the Metal Church of St. Stephen, the Bulgarian Jewish Healthcare Facility (Or-Ahayim), Fener Orthodox Patriarchate, and also the 22-kilometre-long walls of the old city of Constantinopolis.
Developed by Constantine the Great as well as increased by Emperor Theodosios in the 4th century A.D. these stone walls shielded the capital of the Eastern Roman Realm for 900 years and also were the best fortification of the Center Ages.
Eyup Square is the spiritual centre of Istanbul for the Muslim Turks, and is the perfect location for those that wishes to delight in spectacular panoramic view from its elevations. Take the cable car up to the coffee house on Pierre Loti Hillside, and also enjoy some downtime to take in the view of the Golden Horn tidewater below.
It's simply a short drive to the Eminonu Pier, where you'll board a ferry for a 90-minute awesome cruise along the Bosphorus strait, dividing the Oriental as well as European continents, as well as running through the city of Istanbul.
Your professional guide will give discourse regarding numerous Footrest palaces, ancient fortresses, the continental suspension bridges, as well as high end coast villages with normal Footrest design that you see along the way.
Throughout the scenic tour you'll additionally see the Imperial Gardens of Royal Yildiz Royal Residence, the Bosphorus Bridge connecting the Asian and European continents, and the Beylerbeyi Royal residence from the ferryboat.
If time allows you'll be taken to a leather style outlet centre. After the tour you'll be moved back to your resort.
- Pick up from center located hotels
- Drive along the city walls
- Cable car to Pierre Loti Hill
- Bosphorus Cruise 90 minutes
- Back to the Hotels
- Tickets for Bosphorus cruise ship and also cable automobile
- Pick-up as well as leave at resorts located in the areas of Sultanahmet and Taksim
- Land transport by non-smoking airocnditioned tour bus
- Parking fees
- Service charges
- Tips for guide and driver (optional)
- Meals and beverages
When you get there
Pick up Point
Pick Up Place
Good to Know
In the unusual occasion of lack of accessibility as a result of special occasions an alternative day or service might be used
Changes depend upon schedule and also might involve an additional fee
Full cancelation applies in the event of no-shows
Resort pick-ups outside the city centre depend upon accessibility and may involve a supplemental charge
In between 26 February - 12 March transportation will be supplied by bus instead of cable cars and truck
Resort pick-up & drop-off solution are available just from the hotels found in the town hall. There might be an additional fee for transportations from various other locations or airport terminal