Daily trip to Pamukkale from Fethiye
from / Per Person € 55
About this activity
Tour Duration included bus journey: 1 Day
- Booking confirmation: Speedy confirmation
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted: Printed voucher is not obligatory
- Cancellation policy: Flexible
- Easy Online Booking: Fast, Easy and SSL Secure Booking
- Vegetarian and Vegan meal: Available
Tour Guiding: English , Turkish
Tour Days: Everyday
Period: 01/04/2019 - 31/10/2019
Tour ID: 204
Departure Location: Fethiye
Select participants, date and language:
- See the travertine terraces of Pamukkale
- Explore the ruins of the ancient city of Hierapolis
- Experience the thermal springs and limpid pools of the Cotton Castles
- Discover Cleopatra's bathing swimming pool
- Go to the Necropoilis of Anatolia
- Discover more regarding the city of Hierapolis at the Historical Museum
Daily trip to Pamukkale
Discover the unique travertine terraces of Pamukkale (In Turkish: Cotton Castles). Enjoy a full-day journey to along Turkey's most popular destination.
Pamukkale is an Unesco world heritage site. The nature assumed the role of artists and created such a majestic beauty on earth. The white travertines of Pamukkale cascades resembling frozen waterfalls and terraces of shallow pools were shaped of the thermal springs waters reacting in the air.
Departure from Fethiye, Bodrum and Marmaris..
and journey by air-conditioned tour bus to Pamukkale, the 8th Wonder of the World.
Explore the all-natural landscape of clear water pools, thermal springs as well as travertine, balconies of carbonate minerals left by streaming water.
Inscribed by UNESCO as a Globe Cultural Heritage Site in 1988, Pamukkale draws in some 2 million visitors every year.
Then, go to the ruins of the old Greek-Roman city of Hierapolis built top of the "Cotton Castles" in the 2nd century BC. See the remains of the Roman amphitheater, and see the previous Turkish Bath, now converted to a historical museum.
Discover where Cleopatra was used to swim, and also the monumental tomb of the Christian apostle St. Philippe. Visit the Necropolis of Anatolia, full of sarcophagi, most significantly that of Marcus Aurelius Ammianos.
- Pick up from hotels (Main entrance outside the hotels)
- Bus journey to Pamukkale
- Entrance to Pamukkale (included)
- Free time in Pamukkale
- Swimming at Roman bath (optional)
- Back to resorts
- Transportation by non-smoking, air-conditioned bus
- Tour guiding
- Entrance fee
- Swimming at roman bath & Red water
- Lunch & Dinner
When you get there
Pick up Point
Pick Up Place
Good to Know
WHAT TO BRING: