Blue Cruise Cabin Charter from Fethiye to Kekova
Price € 299
About this activity
Tour Duration: 8 Days
- Booking confirmation: Instant confirmation
- Printed or mobile voucher: Accepted
- Wheelchair accessible: Available
- Easy Online Booking: Fast, Easy & SSL Secure Booking
- Vegetarian & Vegan meal: Available
- Cancellation policy: Flexible
Tour Guiding: English , Turkish , German
Tour Days: Saturday
Period: 24/04/2020 - 01/11/2020
Tour ID: 101
Departure Location: Fethiye
Select participants and the tour date:
- Butterfly Valley
- Blue Lagoon
- St.Nicholas Island
- Simena & sunken city Kekova
- Overnight by Kas & Kalkan
Blue Cruise Cabin Charter Fethiye - Kekova - Fethiye - 8 Days / 7 Nights
If you have a concern of what is one of the most "should do" in Turkey our suggestion is merely joining the Blue voyage at Turkey's blue-green shores. Experience the magnificent different days with us by the ritm of the sea, sunlight, moon, stars, the mediterranean wind and some remarkable days at the sea.
Traditional Gulet yachts in Turkey are doing fantastic blue voyages at the blue-green waters. The tranquillity of the Turkish blue-green coasts makes the gulet yacht cruises to be a top quality gem for sea fans. Loos up, as well as get revitalised in the splendour of fantastic nature and history. And Savour exceptional tasty food on board the gulets!
Day 1: [Fethiye Harbour] Transfer to your gulet in the harbour of Fethiye, meeting spot of the Aegean and Mediterranean Sea. Fethiye seaport with its protected framework is a vital stop for yachtsmen, ahead of an attractive bay scattered with islands. Boarding the boat, supper & overnight in Fethiye.
Day 2: [Butterfly Valley] After breakfast we will go along the shore of Fethiye Peninsular for lunch in a private bay. If the weather permits us we will sail to Butterfly Valley & Oludeniz.
Day 3: [Kas] Early in the morning we will go to Yeşilköy, a quiet bay surrounded by olive trees for breakfast and swimming. Then we will spend the night in Kas, a small port town with a charming bohemian atmosphere.
Day 4: [Simena] In the morning, we move to the bays of kekova before breakfast. we have breakfast break and swimming break in shipyard bay. Climb to the castle of Simena for a magnificent view of the ancient city. Outside the village there is an enormous Lycian sarcophagus whose base is placed in water and carved into a rock.
We will spend the night in a wide bay near Uçağız, surrounded by green hills.
Day 5: [Sunken City] Journey to the ruins of Kekova on the Mediterranean coast and to the Sunken City. Our yacht will follow slowly a portion of Byzantine and Roman ruins and pass through the edge of the sunken city of Kekova. Then we take a break at Burç Bay.
Move to Gökkaya to spend the night. For those who want to have fun at night, you can have fun in the Sumagglers inn bar, which is built as a makeshift, which can only be reached by boat.
Day 6: [Bayindir Limani] After breakfast, a short trip to the sheltered bay in Bayındır Harbor and swimming. We can visit Patara beach or Xanthos and Letoon ruins, or spend the rest of the day in Kalkan, the pictorial port city furnished with cobblestone.
Day 7: [Camli Burun] We will start the day at Çamlı Burun, covered with pine trees and spend our last night at Sunken Rock Bay. You can devote the rest of the day to rest and swimming.
Day 8: [Fethiye Harbour] Return to Fethiye Harbor. And leave the boat around 9:00
- Day 1: [Fethiye Harbour] Transfer to your gulet in the harbour of Fethiye, meeting spot of the Aegean and Mediterranean Sea
- Day 2: [Butterfly Valley] After breakfast we will set off along the shore of Fethiye Peninsular for lunch in a private bay
- Day 3: [Kas] Early in the morning We will go to Yesilkoy where we have breakfast and also time to swim in this quiet bay surrounded by olive groves.
- Day 4: [Simena] Visit of Simena village
- Day 5: [Sunken City] A brief cruise along the Mediterranean coast to the ruins at Kekova- the Sunken City
- Day 6: [Bayindir Limani] After morning meal, a brief cruise to the sheltered bay at Bayindir Limani for a swim
- Day 7: [Camli Burun] After an early journey to Camli Burun, an all-natural bay bordered with pine-clad hillsides The last evening on board will be in Batikkaya Bay.
- Day 8: [Fethiye Harbour] Returning to the harbour of Fethiye
- Transfer from your hotel in Fethiye
- Full Board with Afternoon Tea and Coffee
- Fuel, Harbour fees, Service
- Standard yacht equipments
- Board games
- Snorkels, Masks, Fishing equipments
- Entrance fee for museums
Know before you go
Pick up Point
Pick Up Place
Guests might bring snacks, such as fruit, nuts, muesli, yoghurt, delicious chocolate (Not offered on board).
Please bring your own towels.
Please do not bring your own drinks aboard. All beverages are offered on board at reasonable costs.
In situation of poor weather and/or sea problems, this program goes through change without notification. No refunds will be made.
Cabins on Turkish Gulets are for 2 or 3 persons. Single supplement is not offered, single passengers will have to share, or need to pay double to obtain a personal cabin. Most of the people prefers to sleep on the deck, on comfy sun beds, under the stars.
1x Child in the cabin with parents is cost free up to 7 years of ages.
Departure time from harbour in Fethiye 16:00.
All cabins have either a dual berth, or a double berth reduced and a single top (bunk-berths). Every cabin has a closet for hanging clothing, as well as a number of drawers. All cabins have their own ensuite shower room with toilet, and also a pull-out shower pipe connected at the container.
Air conditioning is not available on this tour.
Depending on the weather conditions, the itinerary may change without prior notice.