Sunken City Kekova and Demre Myra Full day tour
About this activity
Tour Duration included bus journey: 10 Hour
- Booking confirmation: Speedy confirmation
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted: Printed voucher is not obligatory
- Wheelchair accessible: Available
- Easy Online Booking: Fast, Easy and SSL Secure Booking
- Vegetarian and Vegan meal: Available
Tour Guiding: English , Türkçe , Deutsch , русский , Polski
Tour Days: Wednesday - Friday - Sunday
Period: 13/03/2019 - 31/12/2019
Tour ID: 44
Select participants, date and language:
- Full-day trip to the district of Demre on the Mediterranean Sea
- Admire the Lycian community of Myra house to St. Nicholas of Myra
- Cruise to Kekova Island for a swim or snorkel in the crystal clear waters
- Learn more about the sunken city of Simena at Kekova Island
Discover the stunning Demre province of Turkey and appreciate a watercraft trip to the sunken island of Kekova for a snorkel, a visit to the Lycian god's acre of Teimiussa as well as Myra, and trip the interesting city of Demre and also its renowned church of St. Nicholas.
What on this trip: trip via westward of Antalya, Background, St Claus, Myra old city, Boat journey along the sunken city with the swimming possibility near the sunken city. You will certainly love our day adventure from Antalya to Lycian Tombs of Myra and also Sunken city Kekova so much!
Kekova is a hidden heaven surrounded by little islands and also an island of the very same name in between Demre and also Kaş. It is an area where nature and history are painted with the blue of the sea. Kekova's blue is so special that there is also a color interpretation as 'Kekova blue'.
Check out the very best instances of Turkey's Lycian rock tombs at Myra and also explore the site of the church of St. Nicholas, much better referred to as Santa Claus! The Lycian rock tombs and also amphitheatre at Myra are a phenomenal views and not to be missed out on.
- Pick up from Hotels
- Driving to Demre
- Visit of Myra ancient city (extra)
- Visit of St Claus church (extra)
- Visit of exlusive christianity Icons shop
- Boat trip along the sunken city Kekova
- Return to the Hotels
- Pick-up and drop-off from / to hotels
- Tour Guiding
- Boat cruise along the sunken city
- Entrance fee to the museum of St.Nikolaus 5€
- Entrance fee to Myra ancient city 5€
- Drinks and personal expenses
When you get there
Pick up Point
Pick Up Place
Good to Know
Early morning departure from resorts and bus transfer is as followed:
from Side: 200 km
from Alanya: 271 km
from Antalya: 134 km
from Belek: 169 km
from Kemer: 91 km
Please bring towel, sun cream as well as your very own snorkel gear.
The plans could be changed a little by the guide for seasonal or various other factors. Brows through to some galleries or old ruins may not be feasible due to improvement work. In the very hot months of July and August, breaks as well as visits to al fresco galleries and old ruins may be shorter than intended.