2 Day trip to Pamukkale from Antalya region
About this activity
Tour Duration included bus journey: 2 Day
- Booking confirmation: Speedy confirmation
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted: Printed voucher is not obligatory
- Wheelchair accessible: Available
- Easy Online Booking: Fast, Easy and SSL Secure Booking
- Vegetarian and Vegan meal: Available
Tour Guiding: English , Türkçe , Deutsch , русский
Tour Days: Wednesday - Saturday
Period: 17/03/2019 - 31/12/2019
Tour ID: 67
Temporarily not available
- 17 different thermal waters from 35c to 100c
- An amazing nature elegance
- An one-of-a-kind world marvel
- Warm spring waters improving health as well as elegance
- Swimming at the Cleopatra pool - additional
2-Day Journey to UNESCO Globe Heritage - Pamukkale from Side - Vigo excursions
Thermal waters in Pamukkale are recovery.
As a wonder of nature, Pamukkale is worth a check out. The area is just one of the places frequented by individuals for thermal water treatment.
As an UNESCO World Heritage site Pamukkale/ Hierapolis is considered one of the oldest thermal cities worldwide.
A remarkable journey to the fascinating white heaven as well as land of alleviative colour waters!
The Egyptian queen Cleopatra was visited the limestone balconies of Hierapolis for its healing power. Come adhere to in Cleopatra's imperial footsteps and test the thermal waters on your own on this trip to UNESCO World Heritage Website Pamukkale/ Hierapolis.
Heading to Pamukkale, we will certainly pass the Korkuteli Town, famous for being the only stretch of Anatolian land unbeatable by Alexander the Great!
When we come to Pamukkale you can go to the all-natural sensation the White Travertines. You will likewise experience a variety of other renowned sites as well as thermal swimming pools around the Pamukkale area including the Antique City Hierapolis, God's Acre, the Cleopatra Pool and Red Water. You will certainly have extra time to relax and delight in the surroundings, spending the night in a resort.
- Breakfast stop at Korkuteli town at the Taurus mountains (Breakfast not included) Korkuteli town is about 70 km from Antalya
- 30 minutes before arriving Pamukkale 15 minutes panorama break of Denizli city
- Lunch (extra)
- Pamukkale travertines free time 14:00 / 17:30 (also for cleopatra pool)
- Entrance fee to Pamukkale included
- Cleoptra pool not included - to be booked by our tour guide
- Check in hotel (H.board) hotel is walking distance to the travertines
- Entrance fee is needed to visit again -extra-
- Onyx stone sovunier and leather shops
- Visiting a mosque in Pamukkale (subject to availability)
- if enough bookings for red water by customer in the bus then we visit red water
- Back to Antalya
- Lunch in Cavdir town on the way back (extra)
- Break in Korkuteli town
- Arrive in Antalya 16:00 / 16:30 - in Side 17:00 / 17:30 - in Alanya 19:00 / 19:30
- Pick-up and drop-off from / to hotels
- Tour Guiding
- 1 night Hotel HB in Pamukkale
- Entrance fee to Pamukkale ancient city
- Swimming at the Roman bath 9€ pp
- Red water & Mud 9€ pp
- Lunch 1st - 2nd day 9€ per day pp
- Drinks and personal expenses
When you get there
Pick up Point
Pick Up Place
Good to Know
In order to provide affordable trip price we organize the journey together with another regional company.
There are shopping breaks by handicraft productions centres during this excursion ran.
The plans could be changed slightly by the overview for seasonal or various other reasons. Brows through to some galleries or old damages might not be possible as a result of renovation job. In the extremely hot months of July and also August, breaks as well as visits to open-air galleries and also old ruins might be much shorter than planned.
The costs in the hotel in Pamukkale, outside market as well as restaurants for drinks and food on the way as well as in Pamukkale might be a lot more costly than anticipated.
Lunch is not consisted of in the price.
Please definitely bring lunch box with you from your hotel.